- After 13.3 seconds400f, the boss, Sunfish Jones, spawns.
- After 13.3 seconds400f 5 The Thrillerz spawn, delay 0.07~0.33 seconds2~10f.
- After 30 seconds, a trio of Relic Doges spawn, delay 5.3~26.7 seconds160~800f.
- After 46.7 seconds1400f, 4 Dark Otters, 10 Li'l Bun Buns, and 4 Dolphinas spawn, delay 40~46.7 seconds1200~1400f, 16.7~26.7 seconds500~800f, and 60~66.7 seconds1800~2000f each, respectively.
Uber/Legend-reliant alternatives should include units similar to the rare/super rares used, such as Cats in the Crandle or Lasvoss, but the high health needed for a knockback may render some units counterproductive.
Battle: The concept of this strategy is very straight-forward: you simply need to make an army capable of withstanding any assault and slowly pushing the enemies back. The first step is very important, you need to summon a Fishman as soon as possible to distract the boss when it spawn, so do it, then wait for the Thrillerz to burrow below Fishman (except one who will likely die) and finish them with a lone Pizza Cat, then start spamming Camera and Houswife. Thanks to the money income, upgrading the worker once or twice is plenty enough to cover you for the whole fight, so do not worry too much, especially if your Pizza Cat has the cost down talent. Once the two armies start engaging one another, add all other units in the second row to the spam. Whenever your army pushes too far, try to capitalize by using Bahamut and/or the cannon to push Jones back. Eventually, you will destroy the base and win.
Lineup: Can Can Cat (39+8), Fishman (32), Pizza Cat (39+2), Seafarer (38+11), King Gamereon (32), Ramen (45+20), Manic Mohawk, Manic Eraser, Jellycat (35), Manic Macho Legs (34)
- Upgrade Worker Cat to level 2 and send out a Manic Eraser
- Upgrade to level 3 and send Jellycat + Manic Eraser to kill the Thrillerz
- Send another Jellycat to finish them off
- As peons begin to spawn, send out everything except Gamereon.
- Timing is helpful here so you can maximize the benefit of your cats like Jellycat to hit the back row.
- Once you have the money send King Gamereon and upgrade worker cat to level 4.
- Continue sending out all your cats.- there will be plenty of money and soon you'll win.
I would recommend that you replace Manic Macho Legs with Eraser Cat if you don't feel your upgrades are close to the levels above.
** Most of my cats have maxed Talents so effectiveness will vary, but having decent upgrades to Pizza Cat was helpful. The Shockwave talent will make everything easier.**