Cutpurse Coast (こしぎんちゃくの浜辺 Pickpocket Beach) is the 38th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It was added in update version 6.0. This sub-chapter features ★, ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulty modes.
This sub-chapter can and will be difficult. It is perceived by many to be the most difficult Stories of Legend sub-chapters. Depending on a player's Uber Rares, either the first stage or the last stage is the hardest.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Dolphina: An incredibly annoying support enemy with the Long Distance ability. Dolphina has high health and attack power, great range and gets knocked back up to 30 times, almost like a combination of Rain D. and Mr. Mole.
List of Levels
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 38-1: Swim Meet - An Alien-fest, highly buffed Alien enemies such as Helmut Krabbe and Kroxo appear here. Ursamajor and up to 2 Calamaries are spawned when the enemy base is attacked, with LeMurrs appearing as support.
- Stage 38-2: Sea Breeze Salon - A Bore-fest. Up to 13 regular Bores, up to 13 Nimoy Bores, and 1 Boraphim can be seen here.
- Stage 38-3: Deep Sea Dying - A timed stage, J.K Bun Bun is the boss, supported by 8 Big Sals, which will destroy the Cat Base if they are not halted.
- Stage 38-4: Procrastinator Parade - A parade of R. Osts, they will be spawned like peons for the boss, Camelle.
- Stage 38-5: Grand Exhibition - Director Kurosawah assists infinitely-spawning Two Cans.
- Stage 38-6: No Return Flights - A 1500% Master A. as the boss, backed up by Dolphinas along with 400% Otta-smack-us and Rain D.s.
- Dolphina (and possibly this entire sub-chapter) was planned for update 5.10, but for some reason, its entry in the Release Order was empty.