Cutpurse Coast is the 38th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It was added in update version 6.0. This sub-chapter features ★, ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulty modes.
Dang, this sub-chapter is ridiculously hard. It is perceived to be the hardest sub-chapter in the game (as of 1/2/18), and it will most likely stay that way. Depending on your Uber Rares, either the first stage or last stage is hardest, but the levels in between aren't easy. Get your cats ready, because these levels need a lot of skill. At this point in the game you should have ALL of the Manics cats too. They help a lot and is also highly recommended to have them all at least level 30. Without them this subchapter becomes close to impossible.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Dolphina: An incredibly annoying support enemy with the Long Distance ability. Dolphina has high health and attack power, great range and gets knocked back up to 30 times, almost like a combination of Rain D. and Mr. Mole.
List of Levels
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 38-1: Swim Meet - An Alien-fest, highly buffed Alien enemies such as Helmut Krabbe and Kroxo appear here. Ursamajor and up to 2 Calamaries are spawned when the enemy base is attacked, with LeMurrs appearing as support.
- Stage 38-2: Sea Breeze Salon - A Bore-fest. Up to 22 regular Bores, up to 22 Nimoy Bores and 1 Boraphim (Angel) can be seen here.
- Stage 38-3: Deep Sea Dying - Almost like a time-attack stage, J.K Bun Bun is the boss, supported by 8 Big Sals, which will almost certainly destroy the Cat Base if you don't complete the stage in time.
- Stage 38-4: Procrastinator Parade - A parade of R. Osts! They will be spawned like peons for the boss, Camelle.
- Stage 38-5: Grand Exhibition - Director Kurosawah assists infinitely-spawning Two Cans.
- Stage 38-6: No Return Flights - A 1500% Master A. is the boss here, backed up by Dolphinas along with 400% Otta-smack-us and Rain D.s. Shadow Gao may be able to help you out here...
- Dolphina (and possibly this entire sub-chapter) was planned for update 5.10, but for some reason, its entry in the Release Order was empty.