|Cat Unit # 441|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Valiant D'arktanyan at level 10.
- Deals massive damage to White Enemies.
- Immune to wave attacks and Warp.
- Good DPS for an LD unit.
- Doubles attack power at 60% HP.
- Great health.
- Quick, Long Distance area attacks.
- Good number of knockbacks.
- Fast recharge time for an Uber Rare.
- Small blind spot.
- Decent cost for an Uber Rare.
- Fast speed can make him rather suicidal.
- Mediocre standing range for an Uber Rare.
D'arktanyan deals massive damage to all White Enemies, which is a huge advantage as there aren't many other units with abilities affecting White Enemies. His Long Distance ability allows him to hit enemies further than his standing range, which is also useful as he has quite a short standing range. When protected properly, even Deadly Stages such as Deathhawk and Ogre Island are easy to defeat before even clearing Into the Future, and all of the Crazed Cat Stages can be solo-ed by him with good meatshielding apart from Absolute Defence, where Crazed Tank Cat outranges him.
When strengthened, D'arktanyan's already high damage skyrockets, reaching about 112,200 damage per hit against White Enemies at Level 30 without Treasures! This makes almost any Awakening Stages and other stages containing White bosses a walk in the park as long as he outranges the enemy.
However, it is not recommended to use D'arktanyan against enemies that have a longer range than him, as he can be easily knocked back, unless you are confident he is able to attack before getting knocked back. Thus, it is recommended to only use him in stages where he will outrange the enemy, or when there are a lot of peons at the front for him to put his LD ability to good use.
- Normal: Wandering warrior pursuing true justice, resembles a certain Meowsketeer. Gains attack power when damaged, effective vs all traitless enemies!
- Evolved: He values nothing more than justice and will happily sacrifice it all for his cause! Gains attack power when damaged, effective vs all traitless enemies!
|Japanese version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||影傑ダークダルターニャ||?|
|Evolved Form name||黒傑ダークダルターニャ||?|
|Normal Form description||貫けなかった正義を追い求め彷徨うもう一匹の
|Another wandering chase pursuing righteous justice
Appearance of Dalterna. Super damage to enemies without attributes Gives a great increase in attack power (physical range attack)
|Evolved form description||正義のためには犠牲もいとわない冷徹な銃士
|A cold-hearted shooter who is willing to sacrifice for justice
Inflict damage to enemies without attributes Attack power greatly increased due to physical strength reduction (far range attack)
- Chapter 1: $2900
- Chapter 2: $4350
- Chapter 3: $5800
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|3600 HP||800 damage||340||4.03 seconds||24||5 times||45f 1.5 seconds||100.33 - 91.53 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|61,200 HP||13,600 damage||Area Attack||Deals x3 damage to White Enemies;|
Attack power increases by 100% at 60% HP;
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|91,800 HP||18,700 damage||340||3.70 seconds||30||5 times||35f 1.17 seconds||100.33 - 91.53 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Deals x3 damage to White Enemies;|
Attack power increases by 100% at 60% HP;
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Dark version of Meow-skeeter, with only 1 cat on his head instead of 3.
- Evolved Form: Now carries a sword alight with blue flame and wears an eyepatch over his left eye. He has exchanged the knives that he throws for a gun. The explosion created when he attacks is much bigger, and his expression has changed from a happy-looking warrior to that of a determined veteran. The cat on his head is now wearing a bandage and has grown much more hair. The cat also has stripes.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|