DNA & DHA is the first stage in Galapa-Goth.
- 1 Two Can spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Two Can spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Stall the beginning Two Cans until you get enough money. This can be easily done by letting it strike your base, then send out Bombercat the moment the wave generated is gone, then spam Bombercat until the second is sent out, permanently freezing the Two Can. When the second approaching Two Can appears the Bombercats will have the range to freeze that as well. (If the timing of the second Two Can arrives between Bombercat attacks it MAY get an attack off. You can avoid this if you're worried by creating a stack of Bombercats thus reducing the time between attacks).
When the boss appears, keep spamming Island Cat, Manic Island Cat and Dark Laser against the enemies. Time your Bahamut to inflict heavy damage against the Bun Bun Black and defeat the Two Cans.
Strategy 2 (Cheese, 4-Star)
Battle Items: Speed Up (Highly Recommended)
Only do this if you have a lot of time on your hands and really can't beat the stage
Start off by spawning a Dark Lazer as soon as you can afford it. Once it dies to the the Two Can, spawn another one and repeat this cycle. When the second Two Can has been knocked back three times and the Dark Lazer is dead, stop spawning and fire the cat cannon. If the Two Can survives this, stall with Riceball by timing it so that it doesn't hit the Two Can before dying (to make sure it's the cannon that kills it) until the cannon recharges and try again. When there are no enemies or cats on the field, turn on your speed up and wait for 8 Ms. Signs to spawn and thus fill up the enemy limit (this will likely take several hours). Then spawn Riceball cat to knock them back to the enemy base without killing them and wait for victory.
- The listed cats can obviously be replaced by similar cats, as long as you can kill the Two Cans not too quickly and stall them.
- For those who do not know, this strategy works because after the enemy limit has been filled no more can spawn - in this case the limit is 8. This is why it is important not to hit the base until 8 Ms Signs have spawned, so that no more enemies come out.
- Similarly, if there are still cats on the field after the second Two Can dies, then the attempt has to be restarted.
- Again, this will take several hours as Ms. Signs take ages to spawn.
- Do attempt to beat this stage properly first