Dance of Winter: Advanced (Merciless) is the third stage in Total War: Winter Special.
- 2 Duches spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 30~33.33 seconds900f~1,000f.
- 4 Heavenly Hippoes spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- Infinite Gabriels (400%) spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 30~50 seconds900f~1,500f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Gabriel (100%) spawns as the boss.
- 9 Otta-smack-us spawn, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 7 Angelic Gories spawn, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- 4 Capies spawn, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 3 Lucky Sloths spawn, delay 16.67~20 seconds500f~600f.
- 2 Dark Emperor Santas spawn, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
Lineup: Dual Erasers, Manic Mohawk Cat, Ramen Cat, Drone Cat, Thaumaturge Cat, Golfer Cat/Manic Macho Legs, iCat/Witch Cat, Cat God the Great, Cyberpunk Cat. If you have a strong LD Uber, it is a good idea to slot it in, because it can help push back the enemy backliners.
Stall the Duches and Angels that spawn in the beginning of the stage for as long as you comfortably can with your meatshields and Thaumaturge, and begin to kill them off with Time Traveler Cat. Spawn Cyberpunk in as soon as you safely can so that you can get a second one faster. After you hit the enemy base, spawn Cat God in. Kill and Control the enemies' push by spamming Drone Cat, as well as your anti-Red crowd-control unit for the Capies. Cat God will help you with this process.
Once Cat God reaches his omni-striki base range (850), the stage is basically over. Keep spamming your meatshields, and start deploying Golfer Cats to hit the enemy base and backliners. If the Dark Emperor Santas can still hit your Golfer Cats, stop deploying them in favour of Drone Cat, as he has a larger standing range. Eventually, Cat God will knock all of the enemy backliners behind their base, making them only able to hit your meatshields. Just keep spamming your units, and you will eventually destroy the enemy base for the win.