Dance of Winter: Basic (Deadly) is the first stage in Total War: Winter Special.
- 3 Hyppohs spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 20~30 seconds600f~900f.
- 1 Lione Hippoe spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 Lione Hippoe spawns after 50 seconds1,500f.
- 1 Lione Hippoe spawns after 56 seconds1,680f.
- 1 Lione Hippoe spawns after 60 seconds1,800f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Infinite Kroxos spawn, delay 10~30 seconds300f~900f.
- Infinite Shibaliens (1,000%) spawn, delay 10~30 seconds300f~900f.
- 4 Lione Hippoes spawn, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 8 Lione Hippoes spawn, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
- 2 Lucky Sloths spawn, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 2 Lucky Sloths spawn, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 3 Cyberhorns spawn, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 Shibalien (100%) spawns as the boss.
- Normal Cats are at level 20+30; others are at level 30. This strategy assumes all anti-unstarred Alien Treasures have been obtained.
When the first Hyppoh spawns, wait for it to get close to your base and start meatshielding. Spawn Seafarer and dual Dragons when you have the money, and then Ururun when you can. Just keep meatshielding and spawning Seafarer and ranged attackers. Eventually, the Lucky Sloths will be on their own, at which point you can spawn Awakened Bahamut to deal some damage to them. Once the Lucky Sloths are dead, you win the stage.