- 1 Enemy
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Dictionary
- 4 Variants
- 5 Encounters
- 6 Stats
- 7 Other Appearances
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Reference
He lacks speed in both movement and attack rate, but he boasts immense health and attack power. He has 149,998 health and 2,700 damage when fought on the Moon. Even though he has a very slow attack rate, he has massive range as a trade off. It's important to note that Nyandam's Hitbox is closer to the front of the sprite compared to Kurosawah and Overseer.
In Legend Stages, he is very easy to deal with, but when you first encounter him, prepare for a close fight, as he is protected by One Horns and a constant spam of Squire Rels and Those Guys (see Moon (Empire of Cats) for strategies).
Later on, it's important to be wary of this enemy, as his strong, ranged attacks can put a dent in many cat armies, posing a huge danger especially to units with low health and not enough range to stay safe, like Bahamut Cat.
Nyandam's long attack animation can be exploited: use the Cat Cannon when his attack animation is about to finish to interrupt it and force Nyandam to restart the attack.
Enemy Unit # 25
Dark Emperor Nyandam
|Angry that he isn't allowed to drink anything alcoholic. Shows off by pretending to drink. The glass is filled with coffee jelly.|
Enemy Unit # 25
悪の帝王ニャンダム (Aku no Teiou Nyandamu, Evil Emperor Nyandam)
|Angry that he can't drink alcohol in spite of being an evil emperor, so he dyed his whole body red in order to feel drunk.|
Of course, the contents of the glass are coffee jelly.
Dark Emperor Nyandam's Black variant, with better attack damage and range.
Has a bit more range and less time between his attacks than his older self.
A Christmas version of Nyandam with less health but more attack power, the ability to stop the movement of Cat Units and no delay between attacks.
An Alien version of Nyandam that has a chance to slow Cat Units. He also has longer range and more damage.
Another Alien variant, with health on par with normal Nyandam variants but much less range, a significantly shorter delay between attacks, faster movement speed and the ability to warp Cat Units back.
Li'l Nyandam's allied form. He has high range and slows everything. He is a drop in Saint Red Fox, where the Red enemy version of him is found.
A collab-exclusive Cat that has the Nyandam-motif.
A legend rare unit, is basically the cat version of Nyandam, except can afflict status effects to all traits.
- Stage 2-48: Moon (150%)
- Stage 7-1: Red Tuna Coast (400%)
- Stage 7-6: Cave Fillet (600%)
- Stage 19-2: Last Gang (2200%)
- Stage 20-4: Monkey Magic (300%)
- Stage 21-3: Red Alert (2200%)
- Stage 22-5: Dictator's Garden (800%)
- Stage 23-2: Catharsis' End (1200%)
- Stage 26-1: Oil Platform (800%)
- Stage 28-3: Cat Catharsis (700%)
- Stage 36-1: Greeter at the Gates (1600%)
- Stage 46-6: Haunted Genome (1200%)
- Stage 2-6: Mince Hill (2800%)
- Stage 9-1: Escolar Coast (2800%)
- Stage 16-3: Hangover Couch (2800%)
- Stage 21-1: Furry Cavern (2200%)
- Stage 32-1: Spiraling Ring (2200%)
- Ritual Happiness: Soul Leasing (100%)
- Heaven of Darkness: Attack on B-Cyclone (Expert) (200%)
- Boogie Awakens!: Boogie Up (Expert) (1400%)
- The Battle Cats POP!: At Nintendo eShop! (700%)
- Axe Maniac: Unjust War (Deadly) (1200%)
- NEO Darkness Heaven: Wrath of B-Cyclone (Insane) (200%)
- Seeing Red ∞: Ruins of the North (800%)
- Heavenly Tower:
|Dark Emperor Nyandam|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|99,999 HP||1,800 damage
The Burgle Cats
Dark Emperor Nyandam appears as a League 8 trap in The Burgle Cats.
- His name was changed from "Nyandum" to "Nyandam" between the two English versions.
- He is based on Satan who is the "Emperor of Darkness".
- He appears during Souma & Cat's attack animation.
- He is the only Empire Of Cats Moon boss that lacks the Floating trait.