He lacks speed in both movement and attack rate, but he boasts immense health and attack power. He has 149,998 health and 2,700 damage when fought on the Moon. Even though he has a very slow attack rate, he has enough range to outrange every Normal and Special Cat other than Li'l Nyandam.. When his glass begins to raise, there are still about 4 seconds until he attacks, but knocking him back will reset it. It's important to note that Nyandam has a different hitbox compared to his much deadlier variants, Kurosawah and Overseer.
Enemy Unit # 25
Dark Emperor Nyandam
|Angry that he isn't allowed to drink anything alcoholic. Shows off by pretending to drink. The glass is filled with coffee jelly.|
Enemy Unit # 25
悪の帝王ニャンダム (Aku no Teiou Nyandamu, Evil Emperor Nyandam)
| Angry that he can't drink alcohol in spite of being an evil emperor, so he dyed his whole body red in order to feel drunk.|
Of course, the contents of the glass are coffee jelly.
Note: You will need most, if not all, of Empire of Cats Chapter 1's Superior Treasures and most Superior Treasures from Chapter 2.
- Start by deploying a couple Wall Cats.
- Upgrade your Worker Cat until you can get a Mythical Titan Cat.
- Once One Horn has spawned, kill him with Whale Cats, Brave Cats (Ninja Frog Cats also help a lot!) and Mythical Titan Cat. This way, you will get a ton of money.
- Repeat this until Nyandam is dead.
- Good job! You have killed Dark Emperor Nyandam and now all that's left is the base. You got Valkyrie Cat!
It is advised that you do not waste Cat Food on continues, as it is a valuable resource that should be saved for Guaranteed Uber Rare Cat Campaigns. Instead, make sure that you have all previous Treasures maxed out and all units at level 10, or revise your team strategy.
Dark Emperor Nyandam's Black variant, with better attack damage and range.
Has a bit more range and less time between his attacks than his older self.
A Christmas version of Nyandam with less health but more attack power, the ability to stop the movement of Cat Units and no delay between attacks.
An Alien version of Nyandam that has a chance to slow Cat Units. He also has longer range and more damage.
Another Alien variant, with the same amount of health on par with normal Nyandam variants but much less range, a significantly shorter delay between attacks, faster movement speed and the ability to Warp Cat Units back.
Li'l Nyandam's allied form. He has high range and slows everything. He is a drop in Saint Red Fox, where the Red enemy version of him is found.
A collab-exclusive Cat that has the Nyandam-motif.
- Stage 2-48: Moon (150%)
- Stage 7-1: Red Tuna Coast (400%)
- Stage 7-6: Cave Fillet (600%)
- Stage 19-2: Last Gang (2200%)
- Stage 20-4: Monkey Magic (300%)
- Stage 21-3: Red Alert (2200%)
- Stage 22-5: Dictator's Garden (800%)
- Stage 23-2: Catharsis' End (1200%)
- Stage 26-1: Oil Platform (800%)
- Stage 28-3: Cat Catharsis (700%)
- Stage 36-1: Greeter at the Gates (1600%)
- Stage 46-6: Haunted Genome (1200%)
- Stage 2-6: Mince Hill (2800%)
- Stage 9-1: Escolar Coast (2800%)
- Stage 16-3: Hangover Couch (2800%)
- Stage 21-1: Furry Cavern (2200%)
- Ritual Happiness: Soul Leasing (100%)
- Heaven of Darkness: Attack on B-Cyclone (Expert) (200%)
- Boogie Awakens!: Boogie Up (Expert) (1400%)
- The Battle Cats POP!: At Nintendo eShop! (700%)
- Axe Maniac: Unjust War (Deadly) (1200%)
- NEO Darkness Heaven: Wrath of B-Cyclone (Insane) (200%)
- Seeing Red ∞: Ruins of the North (800%)
- Heavenly Tower:
|Dark Emperor Nyandam|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|99,999 HP||1,800 damage|
(463f attack frequency)
- He bears a slight resemblance to Father from the Fullmetal Alchemist series.
- His name was changed from "Nyandum" to "Nyandam" between the two English versions.
- He is a reference to Satan who is the "Emperor of Darkness".
- He appears during Souma & Cat's attack animation.