He is extremely slow in speed and attack rate but has immense health and attack power. It has approximately 149,998 health and 2,700 damage in Chapter 2 Moon. Even though this enemy has a very slow attack rate, it has a standing range of 500, enough for it to outrange every cat unit in the old version of the game. When his glass begins to raise, there is still sufficient time to press "Fire!" and interrupt him with a loaded Cat Cannon.
Angry that he isn't allowed to drink anything alcoholic. Shows off by pretending to drink. The glass is filled with coffee jelly.
いらだちを覚え、酔った気分になる為に 全身を赤く染めたニャンダム。もちろん、 グラスの中身はコーヒーゼリーである。
|To myself that the drink not drink though it emperor of evil.
Due to frustration, he himself dyed red and retaliated of course, the contents of the glass is a coffee jelly.
In late Stories of Legend, he is very easy to kill, but when you first encounter him in Chapter 2 Moon, prepare for a beating, as he is protected by One Horns and a constant spam of Squire Rel and Those Guys
Note: You will need most, if not all, of the Empire of Cats Chapter 1 superior treasures and most superior treasures from Chapter 2.
- Start by deploying a couple Wall Cats.
- Upgrade your wallet until you can get Mythical Titan Cat.
- Once One Horn has spawned, kill it with Whale Cats, Brave Cats (Ninja Frog Cats also help a lot!) and Mythical Titan Cat. This way, you will get a ton of money. Paris Cat can also somewhat help and any ubers you have on you will also help.
- Repeat this until Nyandam is dead.
- Good job! You have killed Dark Emperor Nyandam and now all that's left is the base. You got Valkyrie Cat!
It is advised that you do not waste cat food on using continues, as it is a valuable resource that should be saved for Guaranteed uber campaigns. Instead, make sure that you have all previous treasures maxed out to help, or revise your team strategy.
Dark Emperor Nyandam's Black variant, with better attack damage and range.
Has a bit more range and less time between his attacks than his older self.
The Christmas version of Nyandam with less health but more attack power, the ability to stop the movement of all cat units and has no delay between attacks.
The Alien version of Nyandam that has a chance to slow cat units. He also has longer range and more damage.
A collab-exclusive Cat that has the Nyandam-motif.
Stories of Legend Stages
- Stage 7-1: Red Tuna Coast (400% strength magnification)
- Stage 7-6: Cave Fillet (600% strength magnification)
- Stage 19-2: Last Gang (2200% strength magnification)
- Stage 20-4: Monkey Magic (300% strength magnification)
- Stage 21-3: Red Alert (2200% strength magnification)
- Stage 22-5: Dictator's Garden (800% strength magnification)
- Stage 23-2: Catharsis' End (1200% strength magnification)
- Stage 26-1: Oil Platform (800% strength magnification)
- Stage 28-3: Cat Catharsis (700% strength magnification)
- Stage 36-1: Greeter at the Gates (1600% strength magnification)
- Stage 46-6: Haunted Genome (1200% strength magnification)
Uncanny Legends Stages
- Stage 2-6: Mince Hill (2800% strength magnification)
- Stage 9-1: Escolar Coast (2800% strength magnification)
- Stage 16-3: Hangover Couch (2800% strength magnification)
- Boogie Awakens!: Boogie Up (Expert) (1400% strength magnification)
- Axe Maniac: Unjust War (Deadly) (1200% strength magnification)
- Heavenly Tower: Heavenly Tower/Floor 11 (400% strength magnification)
- Heavenly Tower: Heavenly Tower/Floor 37 (250% strength magnification)
|Dark Emperor Nyandam (Red)|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|99,999 HP||1,800 damage|
(463f attack frequency)
- *This is Dark Emperor Nyandam's stats at 100% strength magnification. In Chapter 2 Moon, he will have 149,998 Health and deal 2,700 Damage.
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies due to this valu
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the motion end until the next attack motion start
- He bears a slight resemblance to Father from the Fullmetal Alchemist series.
- His name was changed from "Nyandum" to "Nyandam" between the two English versions.
- He, Cat God (Cool dude) and Final Boss Giga-God (Cool Dude) are the only bosses in any final story stage lacking of the ”Floating” trait.
- He is a reference to Satan who is the "Emperor of Darkness".
- His variants had longer range, but it's actually smaller hitbox.
- He is the only Non-Cat Counterpart Enemy whose name references Darkness that isn't a Black Enemy.