Dark Souls is the first Crazed Cat Stage, which appears on the 3rd day of every month.
- Doges and Snaches will appear around every 6.7 to 8 seconds and 13.3 seconds to 16.7 seconds respectively throughout the stage.
- After the base reaches 99% health,
- Crocos will start coming out of the base, appearing around every 6.7 to 10 seconds.
- Le'boins will start coming out of the base, appearing around every 33.3 seconds to 46.7 seconds.
- Teacher Bears will start coming out of the base, appearing around every 60 seconds to 66.7 seconds
- Crazed Cat will spawn as the boss.
- Lineup: 3 meatshields such as Macho Cat, Wall Cat and Samba Cat (Wall Cat is required to stall at the start), Dragon Cat, Bahamut Cat (all must be at level 20).
- Items: Sniper the Cat (highly recommended), Speed Up and Cat CPU (optional)
- Possible Additions: Onmyoji Cat can help for weakening, which is especially helpful if Wall Cat is at True Form.
- Any Uber Rare that out ranges Le'boin can kill him if you knockback the Crazed Cat with Sniper the Cat.
- Long Distance units can easily take out the supporting Teacher Bears and well as the Le'boins to prevent them from stacking.
- Unit with high DPS and 250+ range can reduce the time taken to kill the Crazed Cat and prevent the backline enemies from stacking.
- Hacker Cat can completely remove the Teacher Bears from the battlefield by knocking them back constantly. His True Form, Cyberpunk Cat, is even more helpful, due to his ability to slow enemies.
- However, don't use fast and short ranged units, as they will run into the Crazed Cat's attacks before dealing any damage.
- Start the battle and stall for max money with a few Wall Cats. Remember to not spawn any 75¢ meatshields as they will push very easily.
- After reaching max money, let your Wall Cats die and lure the enemies near your base. Stack 3 Bahamut Cats by letting them kill the peons slowly while having Wall Cats to take damage for them. If your Bahamut pushes too much, but your 3rd Bahamut is close to being fully recharged, continue on. If not, restart.
- Alternatively, you can stall at your base or let the peons hit your base while you stack your Long Distance Cats as they cannot hit the peons.
- Shortly before the Crazed Cat comes out, start meatshielding and preparing for an all-out attack.
- Crazed Cat will then come. Unless you bring too many expensive cats, you can just spam everything you have. When Sniper knocks the Crazed Cat back, your cats should be able to start hitting Le'boin and Teacher Bear.
- To add on, you have a choice to lure the Crazed Cat closer to your base to delay the support, although you are recommended to make sure you can handle the support when it next comes.
- It is very important to keep Bahamut Cat alive - ways to improve the likelihood of doing this are to bring more meatshields and to use a Cat CPU to maximize the efficiency of spamming these units.
- Same as the first strategy except you have to use a Long Distance unit to hit the base and destroy it before the Crazed Cat is killed.
Strategy 2 (Li'l Tank)
Li'l Tank Cat holds the record of the shortest range of any cat in the game, which allows you to stack Li'l Tanks to build up the enemy limit. Li'l Tank's range is 100 exactly, and the peons sent out in this level have more range than Li'l Tank. This means you can build up the Doges and Snaches to the limit, making it impossible for the boss to appear. Use Li'l Tank Cat, stack them up until the peons are locked inside of the base, slowly whittle the base's health down, and you should be set. Make sure that you do not kill any peons.
Lineup: Li'l Tank is all you need, but you can throw in Warlock and Pierre or Normal or Li'l Giraffe/Lion to damage the base. (If your Li'l Tanks die quickly, use Boogie Cat as well, as it moves as slowly as Li'l Tank.)
Strategy 3 (Ubercarry Strategy)
First Row- Wall Cat, Macho Cat, Ramen Cat, Madame Sumo, and Dark Cat (Only use if it is at true form)
Second Row- Aphrodite,(must be lvl 19) Kasa Jizo, Paris Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat, and any spammable unit or other high lvled uber)
Start by spamming Wall Cat. You don't need any powerups for this, but it makes things easy. Once you have enough money for Aphrodite, spawn her. Then you wait for her again and spawn her. Now spawn everything you have at once and prepare for Crazed Cat. Once Crazed Cat spawns, try to stack Kasa Jizo and Paris Cat. Since I used Pai Pai (lvl 28) she did some damage to Crazed Cat. Don't stop spamming meatshields. If one of your Aphrodites dies, then that's ok, you have another one! If another uber or Bahamut is available, try to get them but DO NOT stop spamming meatshields!! Spawn her once she is available, and once Crazed Cat dies, congrats! You have beaten the crazed cat, go ahead and take a break!
Strategy 4 (Ubercarry)
Powerups: None, but Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat helps a lot.
Lineup: Macho cat, Wall cat, other meatshields, Surfer cat (optional), Paris cat, other damage dealers, and Dark Mitama (or possibly just any Epic Fest anti-traitless Uber
Try to stall the peons while upgrading Worker Cat and saving for your Uber. Once you have lots of money, spam your meatshields, then send out your Uber and damage dealers. When Crazed Cat appears, just keep spamming everything you have and you should eventually kill him.
Strategy 5 (mid-game)
I beat this stage a "really" long time ago, so don't blame me if I make you lose
My lineup: Macho, Wall (> 20+5), Samba, Li'l Macho, Castaway (11),Volta (15-16), Crazed Bahamut (> lv 10), Megaphrodite (> lv 15) (bring Dragon instead), God Dragon Kamakura (10) (I don't remember the last slot is, but if you are a real mid-game, you can add Kyubey Cat)
Items: Rich Cat (optional), Sniper Cat (useful), Cat CPU (optional)
First, stall those Doges and Snaches until you have enough money. Then spawn only Bahamut and Megaphrodite (or stack Dragon). After you hit the base, turn on Cat CPU and enjoy the battle.
Tip: Turn off the Sniper Cat when Bahamut does a hit; if Crazed Cat is near the attackers, turn off the Sniper Cat then try to kill Teacher Bear and Le'boin by your Bahamut (bring Dragon strat),after that, knockback Crazed Cat by Sniper Cat.
- The name of this stage is a reference to Dark Souls, an action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware and published by Namco Bandai Games.