Dark Souls is the first Crazed Cat Stage, which appears on the 3rd day of every month.
- Doges and Snaches and will respawn at 6.6 to 8 seconds and 13.3 seconds to 16.6 seconds respectively throughout the stage.
- After the base reaches 99% health:
- Crocos will start spawning, respawning every 6.6 to 10 seconds.
- Le'boin will spawn at 30 seconds and respawn every 33.3 seconds to 46.6 seconds.
- Teacher Bear will spawn at 46.6 seconds and respawn at 60 seconds to 66.6 seconds
- Ms. Sign spawns every 15 minutes.
- Crazed Cat will spawn as the boss.
- Line-up: 3 meatshields such as Macho Cat, Wall Cat, and Samba Cat (must include Wall Cat to stall at the start), Dragon Cat, Bahamut Cat. (Level 20 required for the cats stated before)
- Items: Sniper Cat (highly recommended), Speed Up and Cat CPU (optional)
- Possible Additions: Onmyoji Cat can help for weakening, and big help if Wall Cat is True Formed.
- Any uber that outranges Le'boin can kill Le'boin if you knockback the Crazed Cat with Sniper the Cat.
- Units with the long-range ability can easily take out the supporting Teacher Bears and well as the Le'boins to prevent them from stacking.
- High DPS units can reduce the time taken to kill the Crazed Cat and prevent the backline enemies from stacking.
- Hacker Cat can completely remove Teacher Bear from the battlefield by knocking them back constantly. Its true form, Cyberpunk Cat, is even more useful, due to its ability to slow enemies.
- Start the battle, and stall for max money with a few Wall Cats. Remember to not spawn any 75c meatshield as they push very easily.
- After reaching max money, let your Wall Cats die and re-lure to your base. Stack 3 Bahamut Cats by letting them kill the peons slowly while having Wall Cats to take damage for them. If your Bahamut pushes too much, but your 3rd Bahamut is close to fully recharged, continue on. If not, restart.
- Alternatively, you can stall at your base or let the peons hit your base while you stack your Long Distance uber as they cannot hit the peons.
- Slightly before the Crazed Cat comes out, start meatshielding and preparing for a full-on attack.
- Crazed Cat will then come. Unless you bring too many expensive cats, you can just spam everything you have. When Sniper knocks the Crazed Cat back, your cats should be able to start hitting Le'boin and Teacher Bear.
- To add on, you have a choice to lure the Crazed Cat closer to your base to delay the support, although you are recommended to make sure you can handle the support when it next comes.
- It is very important to keep Bahamut Cat alive - ways to improve the likelihood of doing this is to bring more meatshields, and to use a Cat CPU (battle item) to maximise efficiency of spamming these units.
Use the first strategy except this time you have to use a long-distance unit to hit the base and destroy it before the Crazed Cat itself is killed.
Strategy 3 (Cheese without Uber)
As most people know, Li'l Tank Cat holds the record of the shortest range of any cat in the game. This allows you to stack Li'l Tanks to build up the enemy limit. Li'l Tank's range is 100 exactly, and the peons that Dark Souls send have more range than Li'l Tank. This allows you to build up the Doges and Snaches to the limit, making it impossible for the boss to appear. (unless one of the Doges/Snaches die) Use a Li'l Tank Cat, and stack them up until the peons are locked inside of the base. slowly whittle the base health down, and you should be set. Make sure that you do not kill any peon.
Li'l Tank is all you need, but you can throw in W&P or Li'l/ normal Lion or giraffe to damage the base. (If your Li'l tank dies quickly, use Boogie cat as well, as it moves as slowly as Li'l tank)
Strategy 4 (Ms. Sign Stacking)
This strategy will require you to stack up Ms. Signs, which will cap the Enemy Limit, effectively preventing the Boss from actually coming out.
Although it may seem easy, Ms. Signs only come at a rotation of 15 minutes, and this stage has 10 as the cap; This causes you to have to wait 150 entire minutes to use this strategy; Even with a Speed-Up, it can force you 75 minutes of you time.
Stack about 3-5 Wall Cats, preferably LV20+, and replace each death with another. Do not place too many Wall Cats, but don't have too little because the peons are buffed a lot. Ms. Signs will gradually spawn every 15 minutes, and when you see none of the peons are spawning, this means that the enemy cap has been reached! The currently deployed Wall Cats should be able to knock the Ms. Signs back behind the base. This is where you are able to spawn Bahamut; Or anything else to destroy it. (Old Version - Ms. Sign sometimes does not spawn)
Strategy 5 ( ft. Super Galaxy Cosmo)
- Bring 4 Meatshields, Super Galaxy Cosmo (make sure it is level 17 or higher to 2-shot the Le'boin) and add the standard strategy units.
- Stack as many Super Galaxy Cosmo as you can to defeat all the enemies behind the boss.
- You can fire the Cat Cannon to make Super Galaxy Cosmo move closer to the backline, but do not do this too many times or he will run too far ahead.
- Note that the strategy can be used with other ubers with slow attack rate, to kill peons slowly.
- The stage name is a reference to Dark Souls, an action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware and published by Namco Bandai Games.
|Danie A||No Gacha?|