Dawn of the Beginning (始まりを告げる朝, Hajimari wo Tsugeru Asa, The Morning That Will Tell the Beginning) is the 30th sub-chapter of Uncanny Legends, and the 79th sub-chapter overall. It was added in Version 10.0, and is currently only available up to 2♛ difficulty. This sub-chapter centers on late-game enemies.
A joke of a sub-chapter compared to the previous ones. With a competent strategy, most of these stages will prove to be very easy. However, Passionate Release may be difficult without decently leveled Anti-Zombie or Anti-Relic cats.
- 2♛ difficulty for this sub-chapter multiplies enemy strength magnifications by 130%.
List of Stages
|Stage number & cost||Stage name||Description|
|2-30-1||A Dutiful Prayer (忠誠の祈り, Chūsei no inori, Prayer of Allegiance)||Huge amounts of Croconators and a few Zollow are spawned as peons for the boss, St. Dober.|
|2-30-2||Dilemma of Birth (生誕のジレンマ, Seitan no Jirenma, Dilemma of Birth)||Three Kid Tappas and one Gobble appear at the beginning, and more of each spawn with Mr. Puffington when you attack the base.|
|2-30-3||The Ivory Oracle (白の神託, Shiro no Shintaku, White Oracle)||Axoloty and Zuche serve as periodic threats. The boss, Johnnyleon appears after ~27 seconds.|
|2-30-4||Persona's Blooming (ペルソナの芽生え, Perusona no Mebae, Persona's Blooming)||Koronium is the boss, with support from a few Mesocosmocyclones and Gardeneel Bros.|
|2-30-5||Passionate Release (リビドーの解放, Ribidō no Kaihō, Libido Release)||Doge Dark and Otta-smack-u spawn every so often throughout the battle. The boss and support include M. Ost, Hackey, up to three extra Doge Darks, up to five Li'l Zyclones and up to six extra Otta-smack-us.|
|2-30-6||Buried Hypocrisy (深層に眠る偽善, Shinsō ni Nemuru Gizen, Hypocrisy That Lies Beneath)||At the beginning, Zoge and Shibalien Elite will appear as occasional peons alongside one Ribbo and up to three Star Pengs. When the enemy base is damaged, Lowkey spawns with Star Pengs, Dread Bore and Ribbos as support. A second Dread Bore spawns about a minute after.|
Material Drop Rates
- In the Japanese Version, Dawn of the Beginning is the opposite of Dead End Night. Dead End Night is The Night That Will Tell the End (終わりを告げる夜) while Dawn of the Beginning is The Morning That Will Tell the Beginning (始まりを告げる朝).
- With the exception of Buried Hypocrisy, each stage's name is a subtle inversion of one from Dead End Night:
- A Dutiful Prayer = Feast of Betrayal (dutiful vs. treasonous)
- Dilemma of Birth = Catharsis' End (uncertain beginning vs indubitable end)
- The Ivory Oracle = Black Premonition (white vs. black)
- Persona's Blooming = Broken Mask (development vs. destruction)
- Passionate Release = Agape's Cage (release vs. entrapment)