Dead End Night (終わりを告げる夜 ) is the 23rd sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulties. This sub-chapter was released on March 13th, 2015 (iOS, Android) and March 17th, 2015 (Amazon) - update version 3.5.0 of Nyanko Daisensou; and on April 22nd, 2015 - update version 2.1.0 for The Battle Cats.
- This sub-chapter introduces two new enemies:
- When the final stage is completed, players have a 3% chance to unlock Li'l Nyandam as a cat unit (Guaranteed if a Treasure Radar is used).
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages.
- Stage 23-1: Feast of Betrayal - Wall Doge, Metal Doge and lots and lots of H. Nahs.
- Stage 23-2: Catharsis' End - Dark Emperor Nyandam serves as the boss, with Those Guys and Trolly Bloggers.
- Stage 23-3: Black Premonition - In the beginning, Gory Black, Doge Dark and Shadow Boxer K appear to rush the player. When the enemy base is attacked, the aforementioned enemies will start spawning constantly and Le'Noir and Bun Bun Black appear as bosses. Dark Otter also makes an appearance.
- Stage 23-4: Broken Mask - Gabriels and Heavenly Hippoes appear at the beginning, and Sunfish Jones appears as a boss with an Angelic Sleipnir and periodically spawning Angelic Gories. Can be considered an Angel version of Black Premonition.
- Stage 23-5: Agape's Cage - The Face spawns as soon as the battle begins and serves as the boss, accompanied by Kories, Pigeon de Sables and Dober P.Ds that spawn over time.
- Stage 23-6: Saint Red Fox - Teacher Bun Bun appears to fill up the player's wallet and spawns when the battle begins, accompanied by Metal Doges. After some time, the boss, Li'l Nyandam, will be spawned. Trolly Blogger, Wall Doge, Le'Noir and Shy Boy appear as support for Li'l Nyandam.
- This is the second sub-chapter which has an item drop cat, the first one being Jail Break Tunnel.
- This is also the second time the player visits this map layout. The first time was immediately after The Great Escaper in Sub-chapter 19. This time however, you are in the cordoned off western part of the complex.