- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 0.07~0.33 seconds2f~10f.
- Infinite Sir Seals spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 6~16.67 seconds180f~500f.
- Infinite Metal Hippoes spawn after 93.33 seconds2,800f, delay 33.33~40 seconds1,000f~1,200f.
- 10 Metal Hippoes spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 20~40 seconds600f~1,200f.
- 10 H. Nahs spawn after 233.33 seconds7,000f, delay 20~33.33 seconds600f~1,000f.
- 10 H. Nahs spawn after 933.33 seconds28,000f, delay 6.67 seconds200f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Sir Metal Seal spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
Sir Metal Seal is unstoppable if player does not bring cats that can do critical hits. If you want to try your luck, bring Island Cat and Crazed Whale Cat. Both of them can kill Sir Metal Seal with 2 critical shots. Moneko is vulnerable against the seal so don't use her (but you can use Neneko). There's no purpose for heavy attackers like Crazed Bahamut Cat, which cost a lot and barely do anything against the metal enemies. If you don't expect to kill the seal in time, you can bring more powerful units to fend off the H. Nah spam. H. Nahs are weak unless Sir Metal Seal is not killed yet, so don't worry about time!
Lineup: Cat, Wall Cat (27), another 75¢ meatshield, Ramen Cat (25), Catasaurus (30), Crazed Bahamut Cat (20). Add any Uber Rare with the Critical Hit ability or an Anti-Metal ability, if you have any. Most notably Berserker Cat or Tesalan Pasalan.
Start by spamming few meatshields, just enough to not be overwhelmed, then add Catasaurus to the mix. You should hit the base as soon as you have enough money to roughly sustain the army, as too early means being unprepared, while too late means having H Nah in the way. Once Sir Metal Seal is out, keep spamming, this time everything. The plan is to kill Sir Metal Seal before H.Nah comes out, which you should beable to do, especially in you also brought an Uber. After killing Sir Metal Seal, send out Crazed Bahamut Cat to destroy the base before the H. Nahs come out.
|Game Movie.net||Using Anti-Metal Cats|
|Game Movie.net||Using Common Cat Units|