Depths of My Heart (魂底からの帰化) is the 12th sub-chapter of Uncanny Legends, introduced in version 8.4.
Most of the sub-chapter is very easy, since the stages have enemies that are pretty easy to beat on their own. However, Woods of Resentment can be quite tough without Soba Cat, and Primitive Souls is overall an extremely difficult stage.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Dogumaru: A long-ranged Relic enemy. Deals relatively low damage with each attack, but has Omni Strike and a 100% chance to curse cats for 10 seconds.
- This sub-chapter includes a new obtainable character, Dogumaru, which is found in the last stage of this sub-chapter. It has a 3% chance to drop.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 12-1: A Joyful Song - Relic Doges are spawned throughout the battle. When the enemy base is damaged, Othom, Maawth and more Relic Diges are spawned. Another Maawth spawns 20 seconds after.
- Stage 12-2: Cave Maidens - Shibalien Elites are spawned as peons. On base hit, 4 Scissoroos and 4 General GreGories are deployed.
- Stage 12-3: Good Spirits - Squire Rel and Sir Rel as spawned as peons, one Two Can is deployed 10 seconds into the battle, and a second Two Can appears 36.7 seconds after.
- Stage 12-4: Woods of Resentment - Snache and Those Guys are deployed as peons, along with a total of 8 Metal Doges. Upon hitting the base, Winged Pigge and Super Metal Hippoe are spawned, and Baa Baa joins the stream of peons.
- Stage 12-5: Hermit Chatterbox - A total of 24 Zoges, 16 Znaches and 8 Project As are slowly deployed throughout the battle. Trolly Bloggers spawn as the level's peons.
- Stage 12-6: Primitive Souls - Dogumaru's debut stage. Mooths are deployed at the start, and afterwards, Ginger Snaches, Dark Otters, and Dogumaru join the fight. Up to 3 Dogumaru can be seen in total in this stage.