|Cat Unit # 431|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Detective Vigler||Inspector Gabriel|
Evolves into Inspector Gabriel at level 10.
- May freeze Alien and Floating Enemies in unevolved form and Zombies/Aliens in evolved form.
- Guaranteed chance for a lv. 3 Shockwave.
- Evolved form's attacks and waves have Zombie Killer.
- Many knockbacks (especially good for an anti-Zombie and for his range)
- Low recharge time.
- Good DPS (counting wave damage).
- Long attack animation.
- Short range.
- Low health for his range.
- Expensive for his stats.
- Waves won't hit enemies that are knocked back by the regular attack.
- Shockwaves may miss due to his short range.
Due to his low health and underwhelming range, it is recommended to avoid him as anti-Zombie unless you lack alternatives. On the same note, Floating Enemies tend to have good range, making this unit better against Aliens overall.
Despite everything, he's the only Uber Rare with powerful shockwaves and decent range, making him unique enough to be worth considering, as he can freeze the likes of Alpacky from distance, as well as damaging units with good range and clearing peons.
This unit's shockwave ability loses use in late game, where Manic Macho Legs becomes available, without, however, becoming completely useless or outclassed, even if just in few situations.
Cat Unit # 431
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Prodigy in the netherworld's Office of Infernal Investigations, with just over 665 cases solved. Wave Attacks might freeze Alien/Floating.|
|This hardened veteran got too close to the truth and undiscovered a conspiracy scarier than hell itself. Wave Attacks might freeze Aliens/Zombies.|
Cat Unit # 431
|Uber Rare Cat|
亡者探偵ヴィグラー (Mōja tantei vu~igurā)
| Magical Detective Office "Darkness SCOOP" a great army detective
The 666th request was made severe when the investigation was being investigated
Sometimes stop aliens and floating enemies move waves(?)
魔界探偵グラヴィー (Makai tantei guravu~ī)
| A heavy army detective that unleashed the curse with forbidden power of the evil eye
As a price it will get caught up in the conspiracy of the organization ..
Sometimes stop aliens and zombie movements and emit waves(?)
- Chapter 1: $2940
- Chapter 2: $4410
- Chapter 3: $5880
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2800 HP||1800 damage||360||10.43 seconds||15||6 times||120f||107.00 - 98.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|47,600 HP||30,600 damage||Area Attack||Might freeze Floating and Alien enemies for 150f (50%)
Creates Lv.3 Shockwave (100%)
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|47,600 HP||30,600 damage||360||10.43 seconds||15||6 times||120f||107.00 - 98.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv. 50+70||Area Attack||Might freeze Zombie and Alien enemies for 150f (50%)
Zombie Killer (stops Zombies from reviving)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal: A cat dressed as a detective holding a magnifying glass and floating above an orb that seems to hold a misterious power. A man dressed white floats upside-down below the orb. His face looks like that of a ghost or spirit of some sort and has two "horns". During the attack animation the cat and the man get absorbed in the orb and pop out in each other's position, then the man charges a small explosion in front of the unit and, after the attack happens, they get back to their respective positions.
- Evolved: Same as normal form, but the man looks more like a normal human, he's dressed black and wears different clothes. The orb has purple energy orbiting around and the cat has a bag instead of the magnifying glass.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|