Detective Vigler (亡者探偵ヴィグラー) is an Uber Rare Cat that can be obtained via the Rare Cat Capsule during the Dark Heroes event. True form added in Version 9.2 loses Alien target but gains Strong & guaranteed Freeze vs Zombies, plus a shorter attack animation and time between attacks.
|Cat Unit # 431|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Inspector Gabriel at level 10.
Evolves into 431-3 at level 30 using Catfruit.
- Might freeze Floating Enemies in their normal form, Aliens in their normal and evolved form, and Zombies in their evolved and true form. Guaranteed to freeze in his true form.
- Evolved and true forms have Zombie Killer.
- True form gains Strong against Zombies.
- Guaranteed chance for a Lv. 3 Shockwave.
- Many knockbacks (especially good for an anti-Zombie and for his range)
- Low recharge time.
- Good DPS (counting wave damage).
- Long attack animation, improved in true form.
- Short range for an Uber.
- Low health for his range, improved against Zombies in true form.
- Expensive for his stats, more worthwhile in true form.
This unit can be used to freeze floating and aliens in it's first form. Along with a wave attack that will freeze any backliners. One of Vigler's main issue's are his long foreswing(which is lessened in his true form.) He can freeze the likes of Alpacky, and calamary from distance, as well as damaging units with good range and clearing peons. His second form allows you to also freeze zombies, but due to his long foreswing they of burrow. However he can still be used against them when fighting things such as lord gravey or Zyclone .His wave attacks also have zombie killer
His true form fixes many of his problems, giving him strong against provides extra survivability ( 119,000 hp against zombies.) compare that with his 6 knock backs and 98s recharge and it becomes pretty easy to stack multiple viglers.He also gains extra damage to zombies (55080 damage per hit, which is doubled to 110160 including shockwaves). it also gives him a DPS of 5678 without shockwaves and 11356 against zombies. His foreswing becomes roughly 17% faster (or 0.67 seconds faster.) and he gains 100% chance to freeze zombies too, match that with his 5 second freeze (and 51% uptime.) His true form is very helpful against zombies now. Greatly improving his anti-zombie abilities.
Cat Unit # 431
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Prodigy in the netherworld's Office of Infernal Investigations, with just over 665 cases solved. Wave Attacks might freeze Alien/Floating..|
|This hardened veteran got too close to the truth and undiscovered a conspiracy scarier than hell itself. Wave Attacks might freeze Aliens/Zombies.|
Cat Unit # 431
|Uber Rare Cat|
亡者探偵ヴィグラー (Mōja tantei vu~igurā)
| Magical Detective Office "Darkness SCOOP" a great army detective
The 666th request was made severe when the investigation was being investigated
Sometimes stop aliens and floating enemies move waves(?)
魔界探偵グラヴィー (Makai tantei guravu~ī)
| A heavy army detective that unleashed the curse with forbidden power of the evil eye
As a price it will get caught up in the conspiracy of the organization ..
Sometimes stop aliens and zombie movements and emit waves(?)
魔神探偵グラヴイテイー (Majin tantei guravu~iti)
| 第 3 形態への進化でゾンビにめつぼう強く
| Genie Detective Gravity Evolves into the third form,
becoming stronger against zombies, and will always stop moving!
The attack speed has been further increased, and the wave attack has been strengthened.
- Chapter 1: $2940
- Chapter 2: $4410
- Chapter 3: $5880
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2800 HP||1800 damage||360||10.43 seconds||15||6 times||120f||107.00 - 98.20s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|47,600 HP||30,600 damage||Area Attack||Might freeze Floating and Alien enemies for 150f (50%)
Creates Lv.3 Shockwave (100%)
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|47,600 HP||30,600 damage||360||10.43 seconds||15||6 times||120f||107.00 - 98.20s|
|Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Area Attack||Might freeze Zombie and Alien enemies for 150f (50%)
Zombie Killer (stops Zombies from reviving)
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|47,600 HP||30,600 damage||360||9.7 seconds||15||6 times||100f||107.00 - 98.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Area Attack||Strong against Zombie enemies (Inflicts x1.5 times damage, takes only 1/2 damage)|
Freezes Zombie enemies for 150f (100%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Detective Vigler's stats.
- Normal: A cat dressed as a detective holding a magnifying glass and floating above an orb that seems to hold a mysterious power. A man dressed white floats upside-down below the orb. His face looks like that of a ghost or spirit of some sort and has two "horns". During the attack animation the cat and the man get absorbed in the orb and pop out in each other's position, then the man charges a small explosion in front of the unit and, after the attack happens, they get back to their respective positions.
- Evolved: Same as normal form, but the man looks more like a normal human, he's dressed black and wears different clothes. The orb has purple energy orbiting around and the cat has a bag instead of the magnifying glass.
- The orb that trades places with Vigler during his attack animation appears to have a similar appearance to a 'Servitor' from the Destiny game franchise, though there is no correlation.
- True: His hand now glows purple and his cat now holds a cup and plate. His outfit is how half white (top) and half black (bottom).
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|