The Black variant of Dark Emperor Nyandam. He has more range (700), attack power, health and a faster attack rate. He also has a smaller hitbox than Dark Emperor Nyandam, making it harder for units like Pizza Cat or Bombercat to get an attack off.
Due to his high damage even at 100% strength magnification, he can usually kill an entire stack of cats in a single hit, sometimes even your Ubers. This makes him a formidable threat if you aren't able to knock him back in time or push too far into his range, leaving you to rebuild the stack you just created.
Fight him like you would Dark Emperor Nyandam. He can now kill Dragon Cats in one hit and has more range, so he might take longer to beat. He has a really long attack animation (4 entire seconds) and 3 knockbacks, allowing Awakened Bahamut Cat to deal a lot of damage to him if timed properly. Sanada Yukimura is even more effective, especially with his True Form and Talents unlocked.
Bringing along Sniper the Cat (or Sniper the Recruit if you don't have a Sniper the Cat) can occasionally interrupt his long-cooldown attacks and get free hits on him. Bombercat can easily perma-freeze Kurosawah, making the task of dispatching him trivial. This is particularly effective on stages where Kurosawah is supported by other Black enemies, which Bombercat can also neutralize. An effective strategy in some stages is to spam Eraser Cats and other meatshields to keep him back and then summoning Jamiera Cat to move in and put out damage. This works for a while until his magnification becomes greater than 300%. After that, your Jamiera Cat needs to be higher level.
Ring Girl Cat can heavily damage Director Kurosawah if she is high-leveled and if the Kurosawah in question isn't overly buffed, her True Form does a much better job though. Kurosawah is often supported by powerful frontliners. In these cases, you can use Manic Macho Legs or other Wave Attackers to snipe him and wear him down over time.
If two Bomber Cats get their respective hits off of him, he will be perma-frozen, rendering him useless.
|Enemy Unit # 55||Black|
|A washed up director known for|
copying the very famous movie director.
His works are all flops but
he is famous for his raunchy scenes.
|Enemy Unit # 55||Black|
クロサワ監督 (Kurosawa Kantoku, Director Kurosawa)
|A world-renowned film master|
A non-crying filmmaker who is aware of the fact
he always makes unsuccessful films, but
has a reputation for the sexy elements in his films
- Stage 13-8: Shrimp Frontier (100%)
- Stage 16-6: Ancient One-Piece (100%)
- Stage 18-5: Pitfall Zone (200%)
- Stage 20-4: Monkey Magic (200%)
- Stage 22-6: Satan's Bedroom (100%)
- Stage 24-5: Dark Nemesis (300%)
- Stage 28-3: Cat Catharsis (150%)
- Stage 31-5: Heavenly Creatures (150%)
- Stage 33-2: Technocracy (300%)
- Stage 38-5: Grand Exhibition (300%)
- Stage 39-4: Soap Scum (300%)
- Stage 46-4: 8K Fertilizer (300%)
- Stage 47-3: Final Tower (400%)
- Stage 48-7: Twilight Zephyr (300%)
- Stage 5-4: On The Rocks (400%)
- Stage 14-5: Spa of Ascension (400%)
- Stage 17-4: Chilly Pool (300%)
- Stage 19-1: Beachhead Invasion (100%)
- Stage 33-5: Overnight Overtime (400%)
- XP Stage: Sweet XP (Expert) (100%)
- XP Megablitz!: Refined Palate (Insane) (100%)
- Bad to Worse: Doom Paradise (Insane) (200%)
- XP Colosseum: Tempered In Flame (Deadly) (200%)
- Merciless XP!: Taste of Success (Merciless) (400%)
- Never Not Summer!: Lazy Tomorrow (200%)
- Sports Night: 2 Bodies, 0 Legs (100%)
- Ritual Confusion: Expired Joy (200%)
- Bitter Irony: Revenge of Titanium (Deadly) (150%)
- Lovesick Again: Biological Hourglass (200%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 19 (100%)
- First Errand: Baby Fake (Merciless) (400%)
|Director Kurosawah (Black)|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|200,000 HP||18,763 damage
|393f (13.1 seconds)||2||3 times||104f 3.47s |
(29f 0.97s backswing)
- The filmmaker in his description is a reference to the legendary Japanese film director Akira Kurosawa.
- His name contains the Japanese word kuro, meaning "black".