- This article's name is not official.
The Doge Base
is a unique enemy base that only appears in the Stories of Legend
. It first appears as the enemy's base in Multiversal Studios
, which also includes the fourth unlockable enemy character
. It reappears in Houses of the Holy
, Surrealist Sins
, and False Resurrection
- Very similar to the Corrupted Cat Base found in the Day of the Cat event, this Base can do a very long Shockwave attack that can cover a very large area.
- It is immune to Slowdown, Stop, Knockback and Weaken effects like other bases.
- It has very long attack range, about 19/20 the field of the first stage it appears in.
||Time between attacks
||1000 (single target)
| Creates level 20 shock waves (100%);|
Immune to Stop, Slow, Knockback and Weaken effects.
- This is the first 'animated' enemy base to appear in a Stories of Legend stage.
- It is the fourth one to be implemented (up to BCJP 5.9)
- This 'enemy' is not white, meaning that Shadow Gao will not deal massive damage to it