- 1 Everlord Wanwan spawns as the boss after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 5 Relic Doges spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 10~13.33 seconds300f~400f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 40 seconds1,200f.
- 3 Sir Rels spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 18.67~21.33 seconds560f~640f.
- 7 Croconators spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 32~36 seconds960f~1,080f.
- 1 Mistress Celeboodle spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 3 Sir Rels spawn after 146.67 seconds4,400f, delay 18.67~21.33 seconds560f~640f.
- 1 Mistress Celeboodle spawns after 146.67 seconds4,400f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 146.67 seconds4,400f.
- 5 Relic Doges spawn after 186.67 seconds5,600f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
Everlord Wanwan is a Starred Alien that is meant to be fought with all anti-Starred Alien Treasures from Cats of the Cosmos. For this reason the battle becomes nearly impossible without the Treasures from even a single chapter, while it is still way harder if you have them all, but not all Superiors. It is, therefore, mandatory to obtain all the aforementioned Treasures before attempting this stage.
Strategy 1 (Cheese)
The goal of the strategy is to knockback Everlord Wanwan every time he starts to attack.
Once you get 1,200¢, spawn a Healer Cat. Spawn Awakened Bahamut Cat at 4,750¢ cash. He should rush and knockback Wanwan once. Now spawn Manic Island Cat and two or three Manic Eraser Cats to protect Bahamut from the peons. When Wanwan starts his attack, Sniper the Cat should knock him back and restart his attack animation. Once Sniper the Cat fires a shot, quickly spawn a Bullet Train Cat and spawn a few Manic Lion Cats. This will knockback Wanwan again and restart his attack animation. The Healer Cat spawned at the start of the match should have arrived by now, and he will freeze Wanwan, at this point, spawn a Manic Island Cat and Slime Cat. The freeze should make room for Bahamut to attack; and Sniper the Cat will fire another shot and stop Wanwan's attack. Continue to spawn Manic Lions and Manic Erasers. When you see nothing is attacking Wanwan and he's starting to attack, you can fire your Cat Cannon to stop his attack. With the help of Manic Island Cat, Wanwan should be dead and you can easily destroy the enemy base.
Items: Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat (recommended).
You have to be very mindful of Wanwan's Warp ability here. His first two attacks do 15,000 damage each, followed by a 1,500-damage attack that Warps cats for 66 seconds. With a deploy limit of 10 cats, you can't afford to have very many cats stuck in this Warp at once. So, you either need Warp Blocker Cats, like Catellite, Can Can Cat and Power Saw Cat, or you need cats with less than 31,500 health. If your non-Warp Blocker Cats have more than 31,500 health, they will tank Wanwan's attacks and be Warped for 66 seconds. Manic Eraser Cat still only has 25,545 health at level 50, so this shouldn't be a problem with this strategy. However, if your fast-moving units like Awakened Bahamut Cat, and Bullet Train Cat rush into Wanwan's range during his final attack, they'll only take 1,500 damage and get Warped. This can happen with slower units too, but more likely with these faster units. So time your deploys to avoid this. If only one or two units get Warped, it's still manageable.
At the beginning of the match, spawn a Can Can Cat. When Wanwan appears, spawn a Power Cutter Cat to help take out the first Relic Doge. Spawn another Can Can Cat when you can. You may get a chance to spawn Awakened Bahamut early on to get a few hits on Wanwan. The main goal is to survive all the waves of Capies, Sir Rels and Croconators until Wanwan is basically by himself. So, when Capy is out, spawn Cutters and Can Cans; when Croconator is out, spawn Manic Lion and Power Saw Cat; spawn other units when you can—again, being careful not to get Warped. If you do this general strategy, you don't actually have to play perfectly and you should still be able to win.
|Maki Yame||40+ Cat Unit levels|
- Prior to version 9.6, the English name of this stage said Insane despite the actual difficulty being Merciless.
- This stage and N-1 Grand Prix are the only initial advent stages with restrictions.