- This article is about the cat unit. For the enemy unit, see Dark Lazer (Enemy).
Dom Cat is a Special Cat that can be purchased for 150 Cat Food in the Upgrade Menu after completing Greenland in Empire of Cats Chapter 1. True Form increases attack rate and is also strong against Black Enemies. As of version 6.0, Dom Cat's Normal and Evolved Forms do 3 hits per attack.
|Cat Unit # 13|
Evolves into Executioner at level 10.
Evolves into Dark Lazer when obtained from the Dom Awakens! Stages (may drop on the first stage but guaranteed on the second) and is level 20 or above.
- High DPS and attack rate [True]
- High deployment rate
- High cost
- Low movement speed
- Short attack range
- Single Target
|All-Rounder >> Attacker|
Almost useless until you get her True Form. Once you do, however, Dom Cat becomes a very powerful and versatile cat, able to pull off incredible DPS against 2 types of enemies. Given that both Red and Black enemies become big threats in mid-late Stories of Legend, a maximum level Dark Lazer is useful indeed.
Cat Unit # 13
|A very caring office worker during the day. Bondage Cat is her after hours regular. A quick attacker and strong against red enemies.|
|Might not be a Cat, loves violence. A quick attack and strong against red enemies.|
|Ruthlessly striking down enemies with a fluorescent bulb, this Dark Lord's quick attacks are more than a match for any Red or Black.|
Cat Unit # 13
女王猫 (Joō neko, Queen Cat)
| A mid-range character who's an OL usually.
Meets up with bondage cat frequently after 5 o'clock. Has fast attack speed and is strong against red enemies.
処刑人 (Shokei hito, Executioner)
| A terrifying mid-range character who pretends to be a cat.
Has fast attack speed and is strong against red enemies.
暗黒嬢 (Ankoku jō, Dark Lady)
| An extremely dangerous character who waves around a florescence lamp.
Watches movies after 5 o'clock frequently. Has fast attack speed and is strong against red and black enemies.
|Cat Combo||Japanese Name||Cats||Cat Images||Effect|
|Behind Closed Doors||アフター5||[Special] Dom Cat,
[Special] Bondage Cat
|20% stronger Cat Cannon.|
|Watch Me Whip||ムチ使い||[Special] Dom Cat,
[Rare] Office Lady Cat
|Cat Cannon starts with 20%.|
|Power of Darkness||暗黒の力||[Normal] Dark Cat,
[Special] Dark Lazer
|20% longer "Weaken".|
|Choppers||斧の達人||[Special] Executioner,||10% increased damage.|
|Masquerade||仮面舞踏会||[Special] Ururun Wolf,|
|20% increased knockback distance.|
|Level 0-1||150 Cat Food||Level 10-11||600|
|Level 1-2||700||Level 11-12||1400|
|Level 2-3||2500||Level 12-13||5000|
|Level 3-4||4900||Level 13-14||9800|
|Level 4-5||7900||Level 14-15||15800|
|Level 5-6||11500||Level 15-16||23000|
|Level 6-7||15700||Level 16-17||31400|
|Level 7-8||20500||Level 17-18||41000|
|Level 8-9||25900||Level 18-19||51800|
|Level 9-10||31900||Level 19-20||63800|
- Initial Stats are shown before any modifying effects are applied.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power ; DPS = Damage Per Second
1 Movement Speed = 15 Attack Range per second ; TBA = Idle time between attack animations.
- f = frames ; 30f = 1 second ; Attack Animation = Idle + Foreswing + Backswing (frames)
- Catseye,User Rank and gameplay progress may alter the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal: A humanoid cat wearing sunglasses and a black bathing suit. Carries a whip.
- Evolved: Now wears a mask resembling that of the iconic killer Jason Voorhees, black pants and leather straps. Carries a giant bloody battleaxe.
- True: References Star Wars's Darth Vader. Has an eye-mask and a Bob haircut. Holds a red lightsaber as an enemy unit, and blue as a cat unit.
- Before version 3.6.0 of Nyanko Daisensou, Dark Lazer had area attack due to a bug.
- In Battle Cats, Dom Cat was named SM Cat, short for Sadomasochism, a certain sexual practice. It was renamed to Dom Cat in The Battle Cats possibly due to domination only representing the S part of SM (the M, of course, being Bondage Cat).
- Dark Lazer is a reference to the popular series Star Wars, and more specifically, Darth Vader (note the visual similarities).
- Despite Normal and Evolved Forms seemingly striking 4 times per attack, both only hit 3 times.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|