Double Proposal is the fourth stage in Forbidden Bride Pt II
- 1 Cyberhorn spawns after 3.33 seconds100f.
- Infinite Shibaliens spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 13.33~26.67 seconds400f~800f.
- Infinite Mistress Celeboodles spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 5 Helmut Krabbe spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- 1 Gorilliam spawns as the boss after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- 1 Nimoy Bore spawns after 73.33 seconds2,200f.
As all enemies in the stage are Alien enemies, any anti-Alien cats will make it much easier, such as Neo Psychocat/Corrupted Psychocat and Castaway Cat/Seafarer Cat. Having anti-unstarred Alien Treasures will reduce the magnification of the enemies and make your meatshields last longer.
A large stack of Castaway Cats and meatshields should be able to perma-freeze all of the enemies, especially as the strongest pushers, Cyberhorn, Nimoy Bore, and Gorilliam all have a shorter range. In the case that the continuous freezes miss, a stack of Psychocats should be able to slow the enemies long enough to keep most of your units alive and allow the Castaway Cats/Seafarer Cats to freeze once again.
If your levels are high enough (30+ for all, 20s may work if high enough level Treasures), the easiest strategy is to just spam meatshields like Wall Cat and Crazed Wall Cat along with Castaway Cat and Psychocat whenever possible. Mistress Celeboodle should provide sufficient money to upgrade wallet and build up a stack of the aforementioned cats.