- Similar to Mammals? (Insane), the battle starts with 6 Mooths advancing to the Cat Base.
- Snache and Croco will be spawned throughout the battle.
- Their only purpose is to mess with single target Cats.
- Every ~60 seconds, 1 or 2 Otta-smack-us will be spawned.
- After ~40 seconds, 1 Snache and 3 Manic King Dragon Cats will appear.
- One Manic King Dragon (A) will appear when the enemy base's health is down to 99%, and one more (B) at 80%. 133.33 seconds after A spawns, another Manic King Dragon spawns. 266.66 seconds after A, another Manic King Dragon spawns. 133.33 seconds after B spawns, another Manic King Dragon spawns. 266.66 seconds after B, another Manic King Dragon spawns. After the 6th Manic King Dragon, no more will spawn. There is a total of 9 Manic King Dragons.
- Using a Rich Cat is highly recommended.
- If you have any cats that outrange Manic King Dragon Cat, they will make the stage much easier. If you have Super Galaxy Cosmo, simply let him target the Manic King Dragon Cats and shield him well. If you have Hacker Cat, it is still possible to stack up Hacker Cats.
- This stage is an endurance test. Never go below a sustainable cash amount, and use a Manic Flying stack to take out Otta-smack-u waves. Jamiera and a (few) well-timed Awakened Bahamut will eventually kill the Manic King Dragons. When the Manic King dragons die, let Awakened Bahamut die, and rush the base with Jamiera as a shield for him to quickly take out the base before another Otta-smack u wave comes to disrupt everything.
- Lineup: 5 spammable cats, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Macho Leg Cat, Super Galaxy Cosmo, and another long-ranged attacker.
- Keep the Otters and Manic King Dragon stalled long enough so that Cosmo (and maybe Hacker) can chip away at and kill the Manic Dragons.
- Stall the Mooths with Eraser Cats and Manic Eraser Cats, damage them with Macho Leg Cats and Manic Macho Legs.
- Kill Otters with Manic Flying Cats. Spawn a Super Galaxy Cosmo, and try to get maximum use out of the cash provided by the Mooths. Try to sync the Manic King Dragons by using the Cat Cannon, while making sure Super Galaxy Cosmo does not rush into enemy fire.
- Otta-smack-u waves will continue to spawn eternally from now on. Whenever they approach, kill them with a Manic Flying stack, but do not dip below an unsustainable cash amount. A well-timed A. Bahamut can get a hit or two on the Manic Dragons.
- Rinse and repeat. Eventually, you will stack up a lot of Cosmos and the Manic King Dragons will die. When you reach the base, make sure to take it down before the next Otter wave, as they might push forwards and allow the reserve Manic King Dragons to push through your cats!
- Just a more specific load out and item suggestions
- Lineup: Roughly the same as Strategy 1 -- 4 Meatshields (Manic Mohawk Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Eraser and Jiagnshi Cat), Manic Flying Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat/Manic Macho Legs, Macho Leg Cat, Cyberpunk Cat and an Uber Rare Cat that outranges Manic King Dragon.
- Suggested Levels: Most of the cats were at level 30 (Manics, Jiangshi, Bahamut, Cyberpunk and Uber), Eraser was level 20+26, and Macho Leg was at level 20+28.
- Items: Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat are super useful. Cat CPU is kind of useful but you'll still end up needing to manually meatshield.
- The actual strategy in the level is roughly the same as well. Prioritize meatshields above all else or the Ottas will run through you (this is part of why the CPU may not be a great idea--you'll be fighting it/helping it the entire time). The author only ended up needing to stack two Assassinlan Pasalans and two Cyberpunks before the three Manic King Dragons died.
- Don't forget that there are more dragons waiting in the base.
Strategy 2 (cheesing strategy)
- You will need a Rich Cat, and Cat Combos. A highly recommended Combo is Cool Japan + Bento Special for 15% damage and 500 starting cash.
- All units need to be at level 40.
- Let the Mooths reach your base. As soon as the first one touches your base, send out something to kill the mooths, e.g. Crazed Sexy Legs, and when all of the Mooths are synced, use Awakened Bahamut to kill them. After that, begin spamming Manic Lion Cats. Cats in the Cradle, Super Galaxy Cosmo, Immortal Yukimura or Warlock and Pierre can make this strategy much easier.
- A possible lineup: Row 1, a 2- or 3- attack combo (sm), such as Co-op mode (Myrcia + Reindeer Fish Cat + Koi Cat), Awaken Bahamut Cat (30+), Warlock and Pierre (25+). Row 2, Manic Macho Legs (20), Manic Lion Cat (20), Riceball Cat (35+ to take 5 hits from the Manic Dragon ememy), Manic Flying Cat (20), Vendor Cat and Kitten (30, optional)
- Cat Units: Sportswoman Cat Combo (Sportsgirl Cat, Butterfly Cat), God-Emperor Megidora, Warlock and Pierre, Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Manic Macho Legs, Crazed UFO Cat/Manic Flying Cat, Manic Jamiera Cat
- Recommendations: All cats to be at, slightly below, or above level 40 (not including Cat Combo cats). Warlock and Pierre can be level 26 or above.
- Start off the level with no money upgrades, just Manic Erasers and M. Macho Legs. Gain 1 or 2 Worker Cat levels during this time. As the first Otta approaches, start to include Eraser and C. UFO into the spam. Once the boss shockwave occurs, the Otta should die soon, but not the Mooths. One should die at first, which then is used for leveling the Worker Cat. 2 bunches of Mooths should die seperately, giving you level 8 Worker and a full wallet.
- This is where the fight with the Dragons starts. When there's no Ottas between you and the King Dragons, use M. Jamiera and, if recharged, Megidora. If there are Ottas in the way, spam all 3 meatshields, M. Legs, and C. UFO until they're dead. M. Legs can deal damage to the Dragons and any peons in the way during this time. Rinse and repeat until the Dragons are dead. Once all 3 are down, use the money to send out Warlock and Pierre. Spam all meatshields and attackers that you have once W&P is summoned. Once you reach the base, that sweet, sweet True Form is all yours!
- Notes: Wrestling Cat can be used as a second Titan, if you want to summon her.
- M. Jamiera can be used to attack the Ottas, although he usually dies after a single attack (At level 40!).
Strategy 4 (feat. Shishilan Pasalan)
Items: Rich Cat
Strategy: This strategy relies on Cyberpunk stacking to chip away at the Manic King Dragons, and uses Shishilan's many knockbacks to hit the Ottas. Whenever the Ottas get close, Shishilan will kill them as he cannot attack the Dragons since he never gets within range before getting knocked back.
First use meatshields to halt the progress of the Mooths and Ottas. Use your Area Attackers to clear them from the the field and fill your wallet. Once your wallet is full, spawn Shishilan Pasalan and Cyberpunk Cat. By this point, Shishilan should have hit the Ottas and the Manic King Dragons should be attacking/approaching your front lines. If your meatshields are high-level, only Eraser and Manic Eraser need to be spammed to stop the Manic King Dragons from advancing.
Continue pushing them back by stacking Cyberpunks, it is optimal to have them out of sync, the slow both the Manic King Dragons and any further Ottas, although this is only optional. If your Shishilan dies before another can be brought out, spam all 4 meatshields and your area attackers for the Ottas until you can get another Shishilan.
When the Manic King Dragons are open, Awakened Bahamut can be timed to prevent them from advancing, although try to have the Dragons attack out of sync as then Shishilan can stay alive for much longer. Other fast, burst-damage units such as Butterfly Cat, Li'l Valkyrie and Sanada Yukimura can be used in place of some of the Area Attackers and meatshields.
The only Gacha Cats that this strategy requires are Cyberpunk Cat and Cyborg Cat. A Rich Cat is required.
Row 1: Manic Mohawk Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Eraser Wall Cat, Manic Macho Legs, Cyborg Cat
Row 2: Cyberpunk Cat, Manic Jamiera Cat, Awakened Bahamut
The author has all Manics, Bahamut, and Cyberpunk at level 30, Eraser at 20+37, and Cyborg at 35+10, but these are not the minimum required levels.
There are two free slots in this lineup, so feel free to use any useful Cat Combos you can fit to help your team. This strategy revolves almost entirely on creating a stack of Cyberpunk Cats to kill the Dragons. After you have 3-4 stacked you should be very close to winning.
When the Mooths come out, stall them with all 3 meatshields and damage them with Cyborg and Legs, and spawn a Cyberpunk as soon as possible. When there are no Ottas on the screen, only spawn 2 meatshields to conserve money and spawn Jamiera if you think he can reach the Dragons without being stalled by peons. When Ottas are on the screen, spawn all 3 meatshields and Cyborg and Legs. Rinse and repeat these two steps, spawning Cyberpunk when you can and Bahamut if you have a good supply of money. Once the first 3 Dragons are dead, push to the enemy base and spawn Bahamut. He should be able to destroy the base quickly due to his knockbacks and Cyberpunk's Slow ability on the Dragons.
Strategy 6 (Ft. Kasa Jizo and cyberpunk)
Row 1: Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Mohawk Cat (True Form not needed), Manic Eraser Cat (True Form needed) Kasa Jizo
Row 2: Cyborg Cat (True Form not needed), Drama Cats, Immortal Yukimura, Cyberpunk Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat
Items: Rich Cat
At the beginning, stall the Mooths with Manic Mohawks. Wait until you have enough money, then send out Cyberpunk. The boss shockwave should come about now. Now, send out Jizo, Cyborg and Ftama to kill some of the Moothe for money, then send out A. Bahamut and Yukimura to kill the rest of the Mooths and Otta-smack-us. Now comes the hard part. After the Manic King Dragons kill A. Bahamut and Yukimura, you just need to spam the 4 meatshields. That's easy enough, but the hard part is when the Otta-smack-u waves come, again and again. When they come, you should have about 6000¢. Use all of that to kill them, via Jizo, Cyborg and Drama, then let them die. Rinse and repeat until all 3 M. King Dragons are dead. You should be consistently be stacking Cyberpunks though, because this next bit is a bit of a cheese.
You hit the base a few times, an MKD comes out, then you fire the Cat Cannon to knock him back a bit, then you spawn A. Bahamut to destroy the base while your Cyberpunks are keeping the MKDs at least somewhat away.
SUPER IMPORTANT: When the Otta-smack-us are dead, do NOT spawn ANYTHING apart from meatshields and Cyberpunk, because Jizo/Cyborg/Drama will die before they can do anything.
If you are about to die to the Ottas, try not to use A. Bahamut, because unless you're sure you'll have ready when you hit the base, you won't be able to cheese it. Try using Yukimura if possible. Though, this should never happen, because you should use all 6000¢ on Jizo/Cyborg/Drama. The author's Jizo was lvl 40+1, Cyborg 40+2, and Drama lvl 28. Good luck and happy cheesing!
Strategy 7 (Feat. Cyberpunk and Boosted Ramen)
Cat Combo: Cool Japan (Unit Attack UP [M])
Items: Rich Cat
To start the battle, don't spawn any units until the Mooths are close to your base, then spam everything in the second row expect Cameraman until a Mooth dies, then immediately spawn a Cyberpunk. Once the Otta-smack-u spawns, start spawning Cameramen until they are all dead. Then only spawn in Ramen to stall the Manic King Dragons, and use the Cat Cannon to try to make all all them attack at the same time. When the Otta-smack-us come, wait for them to be on top of the Dragons before you start spamming everything in row 2. Spawn in Cyberpunks whenever possible. Keep doing this and the Dragons should eventually die. Once the Dragons are dead, keep up the Ramens and Cyborgs until you get to the base. The second round of Dragons will come, but you should be able to destroy the base before the Dragons push you back too much.
Strategy 8 (cheese, no Ubers, no items)
Lineup: Fishman Cat, Lion Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat/Manic Lion Cat, Crazed M. Titan Cat/Manic Jamiera Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat (all level 30 or above)
- Wait for the Mooths to get close, spawn Fishman Cat and don't let the Mooths touch the Cat Base. Keep spawning Fishman Cats until the first Mooth dies, then keep upgrading your Worker Cat until it's at MAX level. Spawn A. Bahamut and everything else (the remaining Mooths will give you the money for them).
- Everything else should be easy; the enemies will die thanks to the highly-damaging cats on the field, and their speed will allow them to get to the enemy base before the Manic King Dragons spawn. After the enemy base is damaged, some more Manic King Dragons will spawn, but you won't need to worry about them; if your A. Bahamut survives, the enemy base will be destroyed quickly and you will get your Crazed Dragon's TF easily.
- The hitbox glitch heavily affects Super-Galaxy Cosmo. Be extremely careful when using him, especially with the Cannon. See The Grateful Crane (Uber Rare Cat) for more information.
- If Crazed Sexy Legs is not spawned as often as possible, peons might push through because of Ottas, and the Manic King Dragons will get close and begin damaging your long-ranged attacker(s).
- Sniper the Cat does more harm than good in all strategies. It will un-sync the Manic King Dragons and make it harder to kill them.
Strat 9 ft Cyberpunk and Can Can
Items: None are needed but CPU is great!
Lineup: 2-4 meatsheilds, Can Can Cat, Cyberpunk Cat, Butterfly/Something to kill the Mooths, If needed something else to deal with the Ottas
This strat is simple, pretty time consuming but it works. So you spam the Erasers whilst the dragons are out but when the Ottas come out put on the CPU/Spam as best you can. Can Can is for the Ottas, Butterfly is for the Mooths, and Cyberpunk is for general slowing and chipping at the Dragons. Hope your Cyberpunks don't die and enjoy your free Manic
Strategy 10 (ultimate pushing and base snipping)
Not recommend, really
Biohazard and Bony Bone (2 Research Up sm)
a rusher (like Li'l Valkyrie sisters, (Immortal) Yukimura, etc...) or a heavy attacker (infamous uber: Cat in the Cradle)
triplet Erasers (20+29 for normal, 36 for Manic, 40+5 for Li'l)
King Gamereon (36) (optional)
A. Bahamut (30)
Megaphrodite (40) (optional)
(author cat units and level, you can use stronger unit or alternative unit on optional unit up there)
Items: Rich Cat
Recommend Breakerblast, but you can use Normal (cannon) instead
In the nutshell, just do the killing Mooths and Ottas at the beginning. After that, BOSSes spawn.
Remember those things:
- Kill/Knockback the Dragons as much as you can
- Try to get rekt all of the Ottas that spawn in group, your sniper(s) can be dead (for sure) because of the Ottas' power of pushing
- Defense those Cyberpunks! They are your only debuff snipers! Lose one and your lose chance will increase!
- Knock the Dragons by cannon after dealing with Ottas
- Save your money! There isn't lots of money drop on the game. Use the money wisely
- After all Dragon is behind the base, spawn any attacker you have (beware of Otta)
Don't blame this because of the difficulty. It's just a strategy
|The Cattle Bats||Unit levels: 20+40 for Normal Cats; 20 for Manic Cats; 30 for Awakened Bahamut Cat; 40+4 for Paris Cat; 40 for Super Galaxy Cosmo|
Items: Rich Cat
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Sleeping Beauty III • Mega Cat EX • Nyanko More WarlockCC • Nyanko MercCC • Titi CatCC • Takuya and Beauty Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|