Draconian is a special stage available on the 24th of every month if the player has previously completed all Crazed Cat Stages. Using Cat Food to continue the battle is not allowed in this stage, and closing the app will not allow the player to retry.
- Similar to Mammals? (Insane), the battle starts with 6 Mooths advancing to the Cat Base.
- Snache and Croco will be spawned throughout the battle.
- Their only purpose is to mess with single target Cats.
- After 20 seconds, an Otta-Smack-u (400%) is summoned.
- Every ~62 seconds, 2 Otta-smack-us (600%) will be spawned; they become 3 (per wave) at the 2 minutes mark and 4 at the 4 minute mark.
- After 40 seconds, 1 Snache and 3 Manic King Dragon Cats will appear.
- A trio of Manic Dragons spawns when the base reaches 99%, with 133.33 seconds between them, and another trio when the base reaches 80%, in the same way.
- If you have any cats that outrange Manic King Dragon Cat, they will make the stage much easier. If you have Super Galaxy Cosmo, simply let him target the Manic King Dragon Cats and shield him well. If you have Hacker Cat, it is still possible to stack them.
- This stage is an endurance test. Never go below a sustainable cash amount, and use a Manic Flying stack to take out Otta-smack-u waves. Jamiera and a (few) well-timed Awakened Bahamut will eventually kill the Manic King Dragons. When the Manic King dragons die, let Awakened Bahamut die, and rush the base with Jamiera as a shield for him to quickly take out the base before another Otta-smack u wave comes to disrupt everything.
- The hitbox glitch heavily affects Super-Galaxy Cosmo. Be extremely careful if using him, especially with the Cannon. See The Grateful Crane (Uber Rare Cat) for more information.
- If Crazed Sexy Legs is not spawned as often as possible, peons might push through because of Ottas, and the Manic King Dragons will get close and begin damaging your long-ranged attacker(s).
- Sniper the Cat does more harm than good in all strategies. It will un-sync the Manic King Dragons and make it harder to kill them.
- Some units that are good in this stage are either units that can rush down the Manic King Dragons or units that outrange them. Some suggestions are but not limited to: Super Galaxy Cosmo, D'arktanyan, Sanada Yukimura, Hacker/Cyberpunk, Awakened Bahamut, and units with good stamina like Cat machine and the Jameira family.
Lineup: 5 meatshields, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Macho Leg Cat, a unit that outranges the Lizards (Cyberpunk or Cosmo) and another cat of your choice, for wathever part you feel less safe about.
Alternatively, you can replace most units with similar ones, like Macho Leg for Swimmer.
Battle: The plan is to keep the Otters and Manic King Dragon stalled long enough so that Cosmo or Hacker can chip away at the Manic Dragons until they die.
Kill Otters with the same units. Spawn a Cosmo/Hacker and try to get maximum use out of the cash provided by the Mooths. Try to sync the Manic King Dragons by using the Cat Cannon, all while making sure Super Galaxy Cosmo does not rush into enemy fire, in case he is in the lineup.
Otta-smack-u waves will continue to spawn eternally from now on. Whenever they approach, kill them, but do not dip below an unsustainable cash amount. A well-timed A. Bahamut can get a hit or two on the Manic Dragons.
Rinse and repeat. Eventually, you will stack up a lot of Cosmos or Hackers and the Manic King Dragons will die. When you reach the base, make sure to take it down before the next Otter wave, as they might push forwards and allow the reserve Manic King Dragons to push through your cats!
Items: Rich Cat recommended
Battle: At the beginning, don't spawn any units until the Mooths are close to your base (the peak of the sand dune closest to the base in the background), then spam everything in the second row expect Cameraman until a Mooth dies, then immediately spawn a Cyberpunk. Once the Otta-smack-u spawns, start spawning Cameramen until they are all dead. Then only spawn in Ramen to stall the Manic King Dragons, and use the Cat Cannon to try to make all all them attack at the same time. When the Otta-smack-us come, wait for them to be on top of the Dragons before you start spamming everything in row 2. Spawn in Cyberpunks whenever possible. Keep doing this and the Dragons should eventually die. Once the Dragons are dead, keep up the Ramens and Cyborgs until you get to the base. The second round of Dragons will come, but you should be able to destroy the base before the Dragons push you back too much.
Strategy 3 (cheese, no Ubers, no items)
Lineup: 4 combo cats (use attack up, speed up and/or starting money up), Butterfly/Fishman Cat, Lion Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat/Manic Lion Cat, Crazed M. Titan Cat/Manic Jamiera Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat (all level 30 or above).
Battle: Wait for the Mooths to get close, spawn one Fishman Cat (don't spawn any other cats or Fishman gets knocked back and will be unable to hit the first Mooth). Keep spawning Fishmen; the dying Mooths will allow you to keep upgrading your Worker Cat until it's at MAX level. Then, spawn A. Bahamut and everything else (the remaining Mooths will give you the money for them).
Everything else should be easy; the enemies will die thanks to the highly-damaging cats on the field, and their speed will allow them to get to the enemy base before the Manic King Dragons spawn. After the enemy base is damaged, some more Manic King Dragons will spawn, but you won't need to worry about them; if your A. Bahamut survives, the enemy base will be destroyed quickly and you will get your Crazed Dragon's TF easily.
|Lucas the IV||Requires high level Cameraman|
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T. • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Manic Mohawk Cat • Manic Eraser Cat • Manic Dark Cat • Manic Macho Legs Cat • Manic Lion Cat • Manic Flying Cat • Manic Island Cat • Manic King Dragon Cat • Manic Jamiera Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|