Draconian is a special stage available on the 24th of every month if the player has previously completed all Crazed Cat stages. Completing this stage unlocks the True form of Crazed Lizard Cat. Using Cat Food to continue the battle is not allowed in this stage.
- Similar to Mammals? (Hard+++), the battle starts with 6 Mooth (Floating) advancing to the Cat Base.
- They act as some kind of shield and to help the player gain money.
- Snache, Otta-smack-u and Croco will be spawned throughout the battle.
- Their only purpose is to mess with single target Cats.
- After ~40 seconds, 1 Snache (placeholder for the Boss) and 3 Crazed King Dragon Cat will appear.
- One Manic King Dragon (A) will appear when the Castle's health down to 99%, and one more (B) at 80%. 133.33 seconds after A spawns, another Manic King Dragon spawns. 266.66 seconds after A, another Manic King Dragon spawns. 133.33 seconds after B spawns, another Manic King Dragon spawns. 266.66 seconds after B, another Manic King Dragon spawns. After the 6th Manic King Dragon, no more will spawn. There is a total of 9 Manic King Dragons.
For a no super rare/Uber rare strategy, click here-
- Rich Cat power-up is recommended.
- If you have any cats that out-ranges Manic King Dragon Cat will make the stage much easier. If you have Super Galaxy Cosmo, simply let him target on Manic King Dragon Cat and shield him well. If you have Hacker Cat, it is still possible to stack up Hacker Cats.
- This stage is an endurance test. Never go below a sustainable cash amount and use a Manic Flying stack to take out Otta-smack u waves. Jamiera and a (few) well-timed Awakened Bahamut will eventually kill the Manic King Dragons. When the Manic King dragons die, let Awakened Bahamut die, and rush the base with Jamiera as a shield for him to quickly take out the base before another Otta-smack u wave comes to disrupt everything.
- You can also use bulky cats with lots of hp, like Manic Island (not guaranteed to work), Jamiera and Crazed Mythical Titan.
- Cat Line Up: 5 spammable Cats, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs, Macho Legs, Super-Galaxy Cosmo, and another long-distance attacker.
- Keep the Otters and Manic King Dragon stalled long enough so that Cosmo (and maybe Hacker) can chip away at and kill the Manic Dragons.
- Stall the Mooths with Eraser Cats and Manic Eraser Cats, damage them with Macho Leg Cat and Manic Macho Leg cats.
- Kill Otters with Manic Flying Cats. Spawn a Super-Galaxy Cosmo, and try to get maximum use out of the cash provided by the Mooths. Try to sync the Manic Dragons by using the Cat Cannon, while making sure Super-Galaxy Cosmo does not rush into enemy fire like an idiot.
- Otta-smack-u waves will continue to spawn eternally from now on. Whenever they approach, kill them with a Manic Flying stack, but do not dip below an unsustainable cash amount. A well-timed A. Bahamut may be able to get a hit or two on the Manic Dragons.
- Rinse and repeat. Eventually, you will stack up a lot of Cosmos. Eventually, Manic Dragons will die. When you reach the base, make sure to take it down before the next otter wave, as they might push forwards and allow the reserve Manic Dragons to push through your Cats!
- Just a more specific loud out and item suggestions
- Cat Line Up: Roughly the same as Strat 1 -- 4 Meatshields (Crazed Mohawk, Crazed Tank, Eraser and Jiangshi), Manic Flying, Awakened Bahamut, Crazed Sexy/Manic Macho Legs, Macho Legs, Cyberpunk Cat and an uber that outranges Manic Dragon (so Cosmo or Assassinlan).
- Suggested Levels: Most of the cats were at level 30 (Manics, Jiangshi, Bahamut, Cyberpunk and Uber), Eraser was level 20 + 26, and Legs was at level 20 + 28.
- Items: Rich Cat and Sniper Cat are super useful. Cat CPU is kind of useful but you'll still end up needing to manually meatshield.
- The actual strat in the level is roughly the same, as well. Prioritize meatshields above all else or the otters will run through you (this is part of why the CPU may not be a great idea--you'll be fighting it / helping it the entire time). I only ended up needing to stack two Assassinlans and two cyberpunks before the three Manic Dragons died.
- Don't be like me and forget that there are two more dragons waiting in the base and stop playing when the first three die.
Strategy 2 (cheesing strategy)(all units need to be lvl 40 or above)
- You will need a Rich Cat, and Catcombos. A highly recommended catcombo is Cool Japan + Bento Special for 15% damage and 500 cash increases.
- Let the Mooths reach your base. As soon as the first one touches your base, send out something to kill the mooths, e.g. Spawn a Crazed Sexy Legs, and when all of the Mooths are synced, use Awakened Bahamut to kill them. After that, begin spamming Manic Lions. Cats in the Cradle, Super Galaxy Cosmo, Immortal Yukimura or Warlock and Pierre can make the cheese strategy much easier.
- Suggestion: Watch this video, as the description above is woefully inadequate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krh3xZa75_s
- Cat Units: Sportswomen Cat Combo (Sportsgirl Cat, Butterfly Cat), God-Emperor Megidora, Warlock and Pierre, Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Manic Macho Legs Cat, Crazed UFO Cat/Manic Flying, Manic Jamiera Cat.
- Recommendations: All cats to be at, slightly below, or above level 40 (Not including Cat Combo cats). Warlock and Pierre can be level 26 or above.
- Start off the level with no money upgrades, just Manic Erasers and M.Macho Legs. Gain 1 or 2 Worker Cat levels during this time. As the first Otta approaches, start to include Eraser and C.UFO into the spam. Once the boss shockwave occurs, the Otta should die soon, but not the Mooths. One should die at first, which then is used for leveling Worker Cat. 2 bunches of Mooths should die seperately, giving you level 8 Worker and a maxed wallet.
- This is where the fight with the Dragons start. When there's no Ottas between you and the King Dragons, use M.Jamiera and, if recharged, Megidora. If there are Ottas in the way, spam all 3 meatshields, M.Legs, and C.UFO until they're dead. M.Legs can deal damage to the Dragons and any peons in the way during this time. Rinse and repeat until the dragons are dead. Once all 3 are down, use the money to send out Warlock and Pierre. Spam all meatshields and attackers that you have once W&P is summoned. Once you reach the castle, that sweet, sweet True Form is all yours!
- Notes: Wrestling Cat (TF of Maiden) can be used as a second Titan, if you want to summon it.
- M.Jamiera can be used to attack the Ottas, although it usually dies after a single attack (At level 40!)
This strategy used many Ubers and not recommended to replicate.
- Line Up: Jamiera Cat, Beefcake Cat, Kung Fu Cat, Tesalan Pasalan, Awakened Bahamut, Balrog Cat, Immortal Yukimura, King Dragon Cat, Macho Legs Cat, and Ramen Cat.
- Cat Combo: Arm Day Everyday: first 4 Cats, Unit Defense Up (M)
- Stall the Mooths with Ramen Cats, slowly drain their health with King Dragons and Macho Legs.
- When the Mooths are all defeated, use the income gained to spam everything. The Manic Dragons will be knocked back repeatedly to the point they can only hide before the enemy base to attack.
Strategy 5 (Feat. Shishilan Pasalan and Cyberpunk)
Lineup: 4 Meatshields (usually Dual Mohawks and Dual Erasers, although non-TF can also be used), Shishilan Pasalan, Awakened Bahamut, Cyberpunk Cat and 3 area attackers (I used Manic Macho Legs, Cyborg Cat and Kasa Jizo).
Powerups: Rich Cat
Strategy: This strategy relies on Cyberpunk Stacking to chip the MKDs, and uses Shishilan's many knockbacks to hit the Ottas. Whenever the Ottas get close, Shishilan will kill them as he cannot attack the MKDs since he never gets within range, before getting knocked back.
First use meatshields to halt the progress of the Mooths and Ottas. Use your area attackers to clear them from the the field and fill your wallet. Once your wallet is filled, spawn Shishilan Pasalan and Cyberpunk Cat. By this point, Shishilan should have hit the Ottas and the MKDs should be attacking/approaching your front lines. If your meatshields are high-leveled, only Eraser and Manic Eraser need to be spammed to stop the MKDs from advancing.
Continue pushing them back by stacking Cyberpunks, it is optimal to have them out of sync, the slow both the MKDs and any further Ottas, although this is only optional. If your Shishilan dies before another can be brought out, spam all 4 meatshields and your area attackers for the Ottas until you can get another Shishilan.
When the MKDs are open, Awakened Bahamut can be timed to prevent them from advancing, although try to have the MKDs attack out of sync as then Shishilan can stay alive for much longer. Other fast, burst-damage units such as Fishman, Li'l Valkyrie and Sanada Yukimura can be used in place of some of the area attacker and meatshields.
Strategy 6 (Feat. Cyberpunk Cat)
The only gatcha cats that this strat requires are Cyberpunk cat and Cyborg Cat. Rich Cat is required
All manics, bahamut, and cyberpunk at 30, Wall at 20+37, cyborg at 35+10 . NOTE these are levels I used to clear this stage and it is likely that they can be lower
There are two free slots in this lineup so feel free to use any useful catcombos you can fit to help your team. This strat revolves almost entirely on creating a stack of cyberpunk cats to kill the dragons. After you have 3-4 stacked you should be very close to winning. When the mooths come out, stall them with all 3 meatshields and damage them with cyborg and legs, and spawn a cyberpunk as soon as possible. When there are no ottas on screen, only spawn 2 meatshields to conserve money and spawn jamiera if you think he can reach the dragons without being stalled by peons. When ottas are on screen, spawn all 3 meatshields and cyborg and legs. Rinse and repeat these two steps, spawning cyberpunk when you can and bahamut if you have good money. Once the first 3 dragons are dead, push to the enemy base and spawn bahamut. He should be able to destroy the base quickly due to his knockbacks and cyberpunks slow ability on the dragons.
Strategy 7 (Ft. Kasa Jizo and cyberpunk)
Powerups: Rich Cat
At the beginning, stall mooths with manic mohawk. Wait until you have enough money, then send out cyberpunk. The boss shockwave should come about now. Now, send out jizo, cyborg and drama to kill some of the mooths for money, then send out A. Bahamut and yukimura to kill the rest of the mooths and otta-smack-us. Now this is the hard bit. After the Manic King Dragons kill A.Bahamut and Yukimura, you just spam the 4 meatshields. That's easy enough, but the hard bit is when the otta smack u waves come, again and again. When they come, you should have about 6000 money. Use all of that to kill them, via jizo, cyborg and drama, then let them die. Rinse and repeat until all 3 M.King Dragons are dead. You should be consistently be stacking Cyberpunks though, because this next bit is a bit of a cheese.
You hit the base a few times, a M.K.D comes out, then you cat-cannon to knock him back a bit, then you spawn A. Bahamut to destroy the base while your cyberpunks are keeping the M.K.Ds at least somewhat away.
SUPER IMPORTANT: When the Otta-Smack-Us are dead, do NOT spawn ANYTHING apart from meatshields and cyberpunks, because jizo/cyborg/drama will die before they can do anything.
If you are about to die to the ottas, try not to use A.Bahamut, because unless you're sure you'll have ready when you hit the base, you won't be able to cheese it.Try using Yukimura if possible. Though, this should never happen, because you should use all 6000 moneys on jizo/cyborg/drama. My Jizo was lvl 40+1, Cyborg 40+2, and Drama lvl 28. Good Luck, and Happy Cheesing!
Strategy 8 (Feat. Cyberpunk and Boosted Ramen)
Row 1: Ninja, Sumo, Samurai, Sushi, and Cyberpunk (30+1)
Row 2: Eraser (20+15), Jiangshi (30+5), Ramen (40+12), Cameraman (40+11), and Cyborg cat(40+5)
Cat Combo: Cool Japan attack up (M)
Powerups: Rich Cat
To start the battle wait until you can see the Mooths on the a zoomed in screen focused on your base before you start spawning in units. Then spam everything on second row expect Cameraman until A mooth dies then spawn cyberpunk immediately. Once the Otta-smack-u spawns start spawning in Cameraman Until they are all dead. Then only spawn in Ramen To stall the Manic king dragons, also cat cannon to try to make all all them attack at the same time. When the Otta-smack-u‘s come wait for them to be on top of the dragons before you start spamming everything in row two. Spawn in cyberpunks whenever you get them do this and the dragons should die. The dragons are dead. once they are dead keep up ramens and cyborgs until you get to the base then the second round of dragon come, but you should kill the base before the dragon push you back too much.
Strategy 9 (Cheese) No Uber, Power Ups. By ShockwaverClass.
- Wait for the Mooths to get close, spawn Fishman Cat and dont let the Mooths touch the Cat base. Keep spawning Fishman Cats until the first Mooth dies, then keep upgrading your cat worker until its at MAX level, spawn A. Bahamut and everything else (the remaining Mooths will give you the money for them).
- Everything else should be easy; the enemies will die thanks to the high DPS cats on the field and their speed will allow them to get to the enemy base before the Manic K. Dragons spawn. After the enemy base is damaged, some Manic K. Dragons will spawn but you wont need to worry about them; if your A. Bahamut survives, the enemy base will be destroyed quickly and you will get your Crazed Dragon's TF easily. GG, Draconians.
- The hit-box glitch heavily affects Super-Galaxy Cosmo. Be extremely careful when using him, especially with the Cannon. Super Galaxy Cosmo's page can explain more about this.
- If Crazed Sexy Legs is not spawned as often as possible, peons might push through because of Otters, and the Manic King Dragons will get close and begin damaging Super Galaxy Cosmo/Hacker/your long ranged stack.
- Sniper the Cat power-up does more harm than good in all strategies. It will un-sync the Manic King Dragons and make it harder to kill them.
|The Cattle Bats||Super Galaxy Cosmo Strategy|