Drunken Backrub is the third stage of Windless Island.
- 1 Cala Maria spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 6.67 seconds200f.
- 1 Cala Maria spawns after 43.33 seconds1,300f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 46.67 seconds1,400f.
- 1 Cala Maria spawns after 76.67 seconds2,300f.
- 1 Capy spawns after 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
Strategy 1 (2 & 3 Star)
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat (30), Manic Eraser Cat (30), Manic Dark Cat (30), Manic Macho Legs (30), Manic Lion Cat (30), Li'l Mohawk Cat (30+5), Mohawk Cat (20+19), Catburger (30), Gato Amigo (40), Awakened Bahamut Cat (40) (Bolded units are a part of Crazy Hearts)
Cat Cannon: Thunderbolt
At the start of the battle, deploy a Manic Dark Cat to dispatch the B.B.Bunny, once the B.B.Bunny is killed, you should have enough money for Awakened Bahamut, but send out all your meatshields first, including Manic Mohawk and Manic Eraser. Once you have enough meatshielding to properly protect Bahamut from Cala Maria's multi hit, send him out and after the first Cala Maria and Capy is dead, spawn some cats from the Crazy Hearts combo occasionally, especially Manic Macho Legs in order to kill any B.B.Bunnies that come in front, if you don't do this, 2 Cala Marias will stack up and kill Bahamut, due to him wasting his hits on the B.B.Bunnies, and not being able to hit Cala Maria. Worker Cat upgrades are never necessary. Occasionally Bahamut will go to quickly and the meatshielding will not be able to catch up with him, this is only a problem if he does this on the first Cala Maria, for any other Cala Maria, your Manic Macho Legs and Manic Dark stack will be able to kill the Capys and Cala Marias, and if they can't simply spawn your 75 cent meatshields until your second Bahamut is off cooldown. After all that, you have won the level! (This strategy can also be used in 1 Star, you will just have only level 30 Awakened Bahamut)
- Prior to version 9.7, the stage's width was 4,000 and there were no B.B.Bunnies.