Dry Season is the fourth stage in Beyond the Savannah.
- 1 THE SLOTH spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- Infinite Shibalien Elites spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 23.33 seconds700f.
- 1 Project A spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 2 Cyberhorns spawn after 46.67 seconds1,400f, delay 40 seconds1,200f.
- 1 Project A spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- 1 Project A spawns after 140 seconds4,200f.
Long Distance cats like Red Riding Mina, Radiant Aphrodite or Super Galaxy Cosmo can take advantage of the slow-moving Cyberhorns to slowly damage the THE SLOTH and Project A. Major Leaguer Cat is also quite useful given Long Distance and resistance to Alien enemies.
With enough Anti-Starred Alien Treasures, Catellite can carry the stage, with assistance from high-damage units like Awakened Bahamut Cat or Maglev Cat. A high-levelled Can Can Cat can also solo the stage due to its very high damage and Warp Blocker ability. Project A will either die or be knocked back behind the base, and as long as your units don't get pushed back by THE SLOTH, the base will die. The base can even be killed before THE SLOTH and Cyberhorns spawn with enough damage output.