Duche has decent HP, but his low damage and lengthy backswing make him pretty easy to stall. Therefore, Duche mainly serves as a tank to protect stronger enemies, such as Master A.
Send meatshields to stall him out (which should be easy considering his low damage) while slowly stacking heavy hitters to take him down. Duche isn't much of a threat on his own, so in most stages he isn't the one you should really be worrying about.
|Enemy Unit # 38||Traitless|
|Loves the study of Etymology.|
He is writing a paper on why
his name sounds like it does.
Please wait for the published results.
|Enemy Unit # 38||Traitless|
|This duck studies the etymology of runrun every day.|
Is also advancing research on
which is stronger, runrun or ranran
(or funfun, zundoko or dendeke).
A much larger variant of Duche introduced in the Spring Sprang Sprung event.
A Zombie variant of Duche, first appearing in Into the Future Chapter 2's Zombie Outbreaks. He has much higher speed and DPS along with the typical Zombie abilites (burrow and revive), but has low HP.
- Stage 4-4: Chaos Lagoon (100%)
- Stage 5-2: Shapely Caverns (100%)
- Stage 5-4: Squishy Hollows (100%)
- Stage 6-2: Cowboy Haven (100%)
- Stage 7-7: Frozen Tuna Front (100%)
- Stage 8-4: Disgusting Swamp (100%)
- Stage 10-3: Thick Magma (100%)
- Stage 13-4: Sea Urchin Cave (200%)
- Stage 14-2: Catnip Dream (200%)
- Stage 14-4: Wading Woodchips (200%)
- Stage 15-2: Sword of Achilles (200%)
- Stage 17-2: Pelican Island (400%)
- Stage 17-4: Villains Jungle (250%)
- Stage 18-3: Harry Tunnel (200%)
- Stage 24-4: Trap of Cowards (300%)
- Stage 29-3: Birdwatching (300%)
- Stage 35-5: Tunafish Trenches (800%)
- Stage 47-4: Last Labyrinth (1,000%)
- Stage 3-4: Buggy Hollows (1,200%)
- Stage 8-2: Lady in the Clink (800%)
- Stage 9-5: Roe Row (1,000%)
- Stage 20-5: Bell Collector (800%)
- Stage 28-2: Anatomy Forest (1,000%)
- Stage 29-3: Second Unlife (1,000%)
- Peerless: Attack on W-Cyclone (Expert) (100%)
- The Crazed Tank: Absolute Defence (Insane) (300%)
- Love is Sickness: Work or Me! (100%)
- The Forbidden Bride: Ex says I object (100%)
- Never Summer!: Right here, right meow (100%)
- Jolly St. Nick: War on Xmas (100%)
- Adult Cat Awakes!: Growing Up (Expert) (150%)
- Doll Cats Awake!: Dolled Up (Insane) (300%)
- A Cultured Festival: Always In the Red (300%)
- Strait of Wings: Ancient Ruins (Insane) (300%)
- Peerless Too: Wrath of W-Cyclone (Insane) (100%)
- The Battle Cats Together!: Minigames Galore! (100%)
- Duel Under the Stars: Elite (Hard) (100%)
- Total War: Winter Special: Dance of Winter: Advanced (Merciless) (800%)
- Tag Arena: Beginner: Finals (Veteran) (100%)
- Wicked Cat: Devil's Nest (100%)
- Heavenly Tower:
- Zombie Citadel: Floor 7 (200%)
- Summer Break Cats: Grip Your Net (100%)
- Shoumetsu Toshi ~Chapter 2~: A Bothersome Cat (100%)
- 【Emergency】 Monster Hunter Hunting Quest: Hunt Sky And Fire Dragons! 【G Class】 (200%)
- Castle & Dragon Awakens!: Road to Golem Evolution (100%)
- Cabaret Cat Awakens!: Crescendo (Veteran) (100%)
- Kerihime Awakens!: Road to Kerihime Evolution (Expert) (200%)
- The Lost World: All Worlds Will End (100%)
- The Holy Grail War: Beginning of the End (100%)
- Holy War: Saber: Fated Night (Expert) (200%)
- Date Chance: Sairi: No.1 Angel (Expert) (200%)
- City of Souls: Three Destinies (200%)
- Gudegude is Busy: I Can't Do It (100%)
- Annihilated City: A Bothersome Cat (100%)
- New Challenger:
- Street Fighter (Normal): The Clawed Rondo (200%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|40,000 HP||1,000 damage
|33f (1.1 seconds)||10||1 time||12f 0.4s |
(9f 0.3s backswing)
|Mult-Hit (500 at 12f 0.4s, 500 at 24f 0.8s)||Traitless|
- His Japanese name, Ahirunrun, may be a portmanteau of ahiru, meaning "duck", and runrun, a mimetic word for cheerfulness.
- Etymology (in the description) refers to the study of words and names' origins.
- In the case of Duche, it would be a portmanteau of duck and douche.
- He is one of the many enemies who were given multi-hit in version 6.0.