Duche (Japanese: アヒルンルン Ahirunrun Duckrun) is an enemy that appears in Legend Stages. As of version 6.0, he does two hits per attack.
Duche has fair HP, average movement speed, and a fast attack rate. Doesn't do very high damage, but has area attack. He has one knockback.
Loves the study of Etymology. He is writing a paper on why his name sounds like it does. Please wait for the published results.
アヒル。あとルンルンとランラン、どちらが 強いのかについても研究を進めている。 あとフンフンとズンドコとデンデケ（割愛
|He is loving the Etomology Study paper, and is writing his own about why his own name sounds like it does. Please wait for it to be published by him.|
A much larger variant of Duche appearing in the Spring Sprang Sprung event.
A Zombie variant of Duche. He has much higher speed and DPS along with the typical Zombie abilites (burrow and reviving), but has lower HP.
- Stage 4-4: Chaos Lagoon (100%)
- Stage 5-2: Shapely Caverns (100%)
- Stage 5-4: Squishy Hollows (100%)
- Stage 6-2: Cowboy Haven (100%)
- Stage 7-7: Frozen Tuna Front (100%)
- Stage 8-4: Disgusting Swamp (100%)
- Stage 10-3: Thick Magma (100%)
- Stage 13-4: Sea Urchin Cave (200%)
- Stage 14-2: Catnip Dream (200%)
- Stage 14-4: Wading Woodchips (200%)
- Stage 15-2: Sword of Achilles (200%)
- Stage 17-2: Pelican Island (400%)
- Stage 17-4: Villains Jungle (250%)
- Stage 18-3: Harry Tunnel (200%)
- Stage 24-4: Trap of Cowards (300%)
- Stage 29-3: Birdwatching (300%)
- Stage 35-5: Tunafish Trenches (800%)
- Stage 47-4: Last Labyrinth (1000%)
- Peerless: Attack on W-Cyclone (Expert) (100%)
- The Crazed Tank: Absolute Defence (Insane) (300%)
- Love is Sickness: Work or Me! (100%)
- The Forbidden Bride: Ex says I object (100%)
- Never Summer!: Right here, right meow (100%)
- Jolly St. Nick: War on Xmas (100%)
- Doll Cats Awake!: Dolled Up (Insane) (300%)
- A Cultured Festival: Always In the Red (300%)
- Peerless Too: Wrath of W-Cyclone (Insane) (100%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 10 (100%)
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|40,000 HP||1,000 damage|
(33f attack frequency)
|Multi-hit (500 at 12f, 500 at 24f)||White|
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies due to this value.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the motion end until the next attack motion start
- For those of you who don't know what Etymology means (In the description), it refers to the study of names.
- In the case of Duche, it would be a pun of "Duck" and "Douche", wouldn't it be funny if he found that out?