|Cat Unit # 332|
|Super Rare Cat|
|Easter Neneko||Hoppity Neneko|
Evolves into Hoppity Neneko at level 10.
- Average range
- Can do critical attacks sometimes (10%)
- Cheap to produce
- Fast attack rate
- Compared to other Nenekos: Shortest time between attacks, 1.65 times shorter than original Neneko.
- Long recharging time
- Weak damage
- Single target attacks
- Compared to other Nenekos: Lowest Critical Hit Chance, 0.66 times less than original Neneko.
- Normal Form: The adorable idol gets a new springtime look! Always overthinks where to hide the eggs and ends up panicking. Might critical attack.
- Evolved Form: Moneko was busy, so Nene stands in! Loves cute cosplay, but the attention always embarrasses her. Might critical attack.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||イースターねねこ (Īsutā neneko)||Easter Neneko|
|Evolved Form name||イースターバニーねねこ (Īsutābanī neneko)||Easter Bunny Neneko|
|Normal Form description||イースター限定スタイルの妹型にゃんこ
|Easter limited style younger sister type Nyanko
I want to hide eggs but I can not think of a good place ...
A person I admire is also a cat (occasionally critical)
|Evolved Form description||姉の代わりにカーニバルに参加させられたねねこ
|I was introduced to a carnival instead of my older sister Cat
I like cute costumes but I do wear themselves Somewhat embarrassing (occasionally critical)
- Chapter 1: $99
- Chapter 2: $148
- Chapter 3: $198
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|500 HP||100 damage||310||2.57s||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8500 HP||1700 damage||Single target||Performs a Critical Hit (10%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|15300 HP||2550 damage||310||2.57s||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+60||Single target||Performs a Critical Hit (10%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Easter Neneko's stats.
- Normal Form: Neneko has gotten into the Easter spirit! Wearing an adorable bunny costume and holding a basket of eggs (plus a Li'l Cat), she rides on a broken Easter Egg with a Cat inside.
- Evolved Form: Neneko now wears a large flappy hat with bunny ears, a mini dress adorned with roses, and stands on an Easter themed platform, with eggs and Cats aplenty. Her "cosplay" is similar to Alice in Wonderland's "Mad Hatter."
- This Cat is a variant of Neneko (Super Rare Cat). She has a shorter time between attacks, but her critical chance is lower.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|