Eggy Cat is the drop in the annual event stage Cats Abloom!: Spring, Sprang, Sprung.
|Cat Unit - 329|
|Eggy Cat||Easter Cat|
Evolves into Easter Cat at level 10.
- Might slow Angel enemies occasionally (20%).
- Evolved form has longer range (150 → 250).
- Good attack rate.
- Weak stats.
- Moderately long recharge time.
- Low range.
- Normal: Dressed to the nines for Spring! Didn't think about ease of movement when choosing a look. Attacks slow Angel movement for a moment.
- Evolved: Determined to be reborn for Spring, he sheds his shell to reveal a whole new self-hiding inside. Attacks slow Angel movement for a moment.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコエッグ (Neko eggu)||Cat Egg|
|Evolved Form name||ネコエッグ2 (Neko eggu 2)||Cat Egg 2|
|Normal Form description||イースターを全身で満喫するネコ
|Evolved Form description||自分のカラを破ったネコ
- Chapter 1: $380
- Chapter 2: $570
- Chapter 3: $760
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|380 HP||38 damage||150||2.00s||7||3 times||15f||16.33s - 7.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|6460 HP||645 damage||Single Target||Might slow down the movement of Angels for 60f (20%)|
|Health (Lv.40)||Attack Power (Lv.40)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|8360 HP||835 damage||250||2.00s||7||3 times||15f||16.33s - 7.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Single Target||Might slow down the movement of Angels for 60f (20%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: It has the shape of an egg with a cat face almost at the top and cat ears on the top of its head\body? and 1 pink,blue and green stripes around the bottom and has two small cat feet at the bottom. Attacks by body slamming.
- Evolved Form: Has the same appearance, but attacks by cracking open and revealing an Easter Island statue that shoots bubbles (?). Cat face becomes a crazed cat face when it attacks.
- Evolved Form's attack animation is a reference to the Mo'ai statues on Easter Island, a volcanic island in Polynesia.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|