|Cat Unit # 329|
|Eggy Cat||Easter Cat|
Evolves into Easter Cat at level 10.
- Might slow Angel enemies occasionally (20%).
- Evolved form has longer range (150 → 250).
- Good attack rate.
- Weak stats.
- Moderately long recharge time.
- Low range.
Lacks any redeeming qualities as a generalist, and mostly ineffective against Angels due to its unreliable slow chance, brief slow duration, short attack range, and single target attacks. At most, it can be used as an inferior replacement to Cat Toaster in stages with 4-star restrictions, or for Wrath of A-Cyclone. If one is willing to spend NP to unlock Sanzo Cat's Target Angel Talent, then they are a much better option, as Sanzo has higher stats in every area.
Cat Unit # 329
|Dressed to the nines for Spring! Didn't think about ease of movement when choosing a look. Attacks slow Angel movement for a moment.|
|Determined to be reborn for Spring, he sheds his shell to reveal a whole new self-hiding inside. Attacks slow Angel movement for a moment.|
Cat Unit # 329
| A cat that enjoys Easter with a whole body I slow down the movement of an
unknown angel for a moment
| A cat that has broken his own color. Slows down the movement of
an angel who feels like meeting new oneself for a moment
- Chapter 1: 380¢
- Chapter 2: 570¢
- Chapter 3: 760¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|380 HP||38 damage||150||2 seconds||7||3 times||15f||16.33s - 7.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|6460 HP||646 damage||Single Target||Might slow down the movement of Angel Enemies for 60f (20%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|6460 HP||645 damage||250||2 seconds||7||3 times||15f||16.33s - 7.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Single Target||Might slow down the movement of Angel Enemies for 60f (20%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Eggy Cat's stats.
- Normal Form: It has the shape of an egg with a cat face almost at the top and cat ears on the top of its head\body? and 1 pink,blue and green stripes around the bottom and has two small cat feet at the bottom. Attacks by body slamming.
- Evolved Form: Has the same appearance, but attacks by cracking open and revealing an Easter Island statue that attacks like the Moai Statue. Cat face becomes a crazed cat face when it attacks.
- Evolved Form's attack animation is a reference to the Mo'ai statues on Easter Island, a volcanic island in Polynesia.
- Its Evolved Forms attack animation could also be a reference to Doubles Megalith Array blockbuster attack from the game Skullgirls
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|