Egypt is the twentieth stage of The Aku Realms.
- The enemy base is an Aku Altar.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- 3 Helmut Krabbes spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 1 Scissoroo spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 10 Shibaliens spawn after 23.33 seconds700f, delay 23.33~30 seconds700f~900f.
- 1 Condemned Peng spawns after 26.67 seconds800f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
This stage is optimized for level 20 units. If you struggle, it may be worth waiting for easier stages to become available and clearing those first.
Similarly, you are expected to have all Anti-unstarred Alien Treasures by now, or close to all.
Much like Sahara, this stage features Fallen Bear, but also not much more that can be a threat. None of the Aliens is a pusher, while Calamary is guaranteed to fall from occasional shockwaves curtesy of Crazed Sexy Legs Cat. It is therefore recommended to not focus your army on the Aliens, especially do not bring Macho Leg Cat, for his stats, without + levels, are not worth half his cost.
This strategy works with cat levels restricted to at least 13, or as low as 8 with True Forms and, maybe, Aku Researcher.
Start with meatshields, Crazed Dragon Cats and Crazed Sexy Legs Cats to wear down the initial enemies, then spawn Bahamut Cat once the way in clear. By the time you hit the base, make sure your Worker Cat is at level 4 ideally, or at least not 1. When the boss wave comes, spam everything except Ururun and eventual combo cats. Do summon Ururun if Bahamut dies and you have money, though. After Calamary and the 5 Condemned Pengs are all dead, stop summoning anything but the meatshields and Crazed Dragon Cat, as money would run out otherwise. These 5 cats will be enough to eventually kill the bear and move on to the base.