Electric Bath is the first stage of the 39th Stories of Legend chapter, Above & Below.
- After 2 frames, 1 Metal Hippoe appears with 2 Metal Doges.
- After 13.3 seconds400f, 1 Metal One Horn appears.
- After 36.7 seconds800f, 1 Henry appears.
- After 40 seconds, 2 Super Metal Hippoe appears, delay 63.3 seconds1900f.
- After 50 seconds, 7 more Metal Doges are spawned.
- Boss shockwave happens at 80 seconds mark with 1 Sir Metal Seal.
- After 83.3 seconds2500f, Metal Doge start to spawn infinitely, stack every 28.3~30 seconds850~900f, up to 3 can be seen at once.
The main strategy to beat this stage is stacking Critical dealers, such as the Cyclone drops and other anti-metal Cats. Tecoluga can be a big help as long as you protect it well and it crits. If you have l'il eraser, use him since he's very helpful in this stage due to his freeze immunity.
First, start off by getting your wallet to lv. 2. After that,spawn hurricat and meatshields. Once you get to metal hippoe, spawn a few puppetmaster cats. When super metal hippoe spawns, let him kill your hurricat. When he does,spawn another hurricat. Sir metal seal should've spawned by now. Lure him near the base and start spawning every anti metal (hurricat, puppetmaster, banner, rope jump, etc...) and meatshields. Once sir metal seal and super metal hippoe die, spawn awakened bahamut to finish off henry.
Wait till the Metal Doges reach the base, then spawn a Manic Eraser and Catyphoon. Spawn 2-3 Catasaurus to help kill the Metal Doge. Spam Manic Eraser, drop Catyphoon when able, and use Manic Mohawk if your Eraser dies too fast. Drop A.Bahamut when able, time him to get inside Henry’s blindspot. If you have enough critters, they’ll kB SMH behind the base, and Bahamut will do the same for Henry. You should beat the stage before Sir Metal Seal spawns.