Elizabeth the LVIth has high health but relatively low damage and range. However, she has a 100% chance for a Lv.3 Wave Attack, so she will punish the player for spamming meatshields.
If you are fighting Cli-One or Corrupted Valkyrie in Into the Future's Moon stages and Elizabeth spawns, that is a sign that you have taken too long to beat the stage and that everything is about to go horribly wrong. Either retry the stage, or come back later when you're stronger. Make sure you have all possible Anti-unstarred Alien Treasures as well.
After Into the Future, Elizabeth becomes pretty easy to deal with because she has somewhat low damage for a wave attacker, and the player will have more Wave-immune or even Wave Shield units, completely nullifying the only threat she poses as by then she'll just become a tanky attacker with low DPS. It will be especially hard for her to deal with a stream of Octopus Cats.
|Enemy Unit # 180||Alien|
Elizabeth the LVIth
|Scion of the cyber-pigpen, Liz almost|
ended her line after choking on a
mushroom. She's still blue to this day.
Uses powerful wave attacks.
|Enemy Unit # 180||Alien|
エリザベス56世 (Erizabesu 56-sei, Elizabeth the 56th)
|56th queen of the Pigpen Kingdom. She turned blue after 7|
mushrooms got stuck in her throat, causing her to choke.
Recently, after putting on a crown she found in her
backyard, her body started to move on its own. Also creates waves.
- Stage 1-43: New York (100%)
- Stage 1-48: Moon (100%)
- Stage 2-43: New York (250%)
- Stage 2-48: Moon (250%)
- Stage 3-19: Thailand (250%)
- Stage 3-43: New York (600%)
- Stage 1-43: New York (250%)
- Stage 2-43: New York (600%)
- Stage 2-48: Moon (600%)
- Stage 3-19: Thailand (800%)
- Stage 3-43: New York (1,000%)
- Stage 1-10: Triton (100%)
- Stage 1-33: Darararah (250%)
- Stage 1-44: Crimson Star (600%)
- Stage 2-10: Triton (600%)
- Stage 2-33: Darararah (800%)
- Stage 2-44: Crimson Star (1,000%)
- Stage 3-10: Triton (1,000%)
- Stage 3-44: Crimson Star (1,200%)
- Stage 25-7: Father's Back (300%)
- Stage 28-1: At Least I'm a Cat (300%)
- Stage 32-2: Iberian Plains (1,000%)
- Stage 36-2: Rickety Coaster (1,000%)
- Stage 2-4: Ajillo Highlands (2,400%)
- Stage 8-2: Lady in the Clink (1,500%)
- Stage 25-1: Treadmill Powered (1,500%)
- Growing Blue: Blue Illusion (Expert) (100%)
- Sports Night: Grave Bouquet (250%)
- Christmas in Space: Not-so-Silent Night (250%)
- Peerless Too: Revenge of W-Cyclone (Deadly) (600%)
- Duel on the Dunes: Elite (Expert) (100%)
- Isle of the Map Lord: Atlas Archeology (Deadly) (1,000%)
- Tag Arena: Adept: Finals (Expert) (100%)
- Catfruit Buffet: Blue Illusion (Expert) (100%)
- Heavenly Tower: Floor 25 (2,000%)
- Infernal Tower: Floor 25 (2,000%)
- Alien Citadel: Floor 7 (100%)
- Ticket Hunter: Beastly Roost (Deadly) (600%)
|Elizabeth the LVIth|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|60,000* HP||250* damage
|57f (1.9 seconds)||10||4 times||12f 0.4s |
(10f 0.33s backswing)
|100% chance to create a Lv.3 Wave Attack
*Stats shown are with all Anti-unstarred Alien Treasures.
- From her Japanese description, it can be inferred that the mechanical-looking crown on her head is some form of mind-control device.