- The enemy base here is a Doge Base.
- 20 Wall Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 16.67~33.33 seconds500f~1,000f.
- 2 Dolphinas spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 16.67 seconds500f.
- 5 Kid Tappas spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 43.33 seconds1,300f.
- 1 Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns as the boss after 6 seconds180f.
- 2 Dolphinas spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
Spam medium-ranged units (e.g. Cyborg Cat) for an easy win. DO NOT USE MEATSHIELDS! Long-range fast attackers such as Saber works well too. Octopus Cat is very helpful against the base's wave attack, as well as Cat Machine Mk 3, due to its wave immunity, low range and resisting Nyandam.
If you have Golfer or Talented Dark Lazer, you can stall the Kid Tappa and stack Dark Lazers and/or Golfers. Dark Lazer can create mass wave attacks and is strong against Red, so it works well against everything. Golfer can 'outrange' Nyandam. Just spam Manic Erasers to protect them from Wall Doges. Golfer amd Dark Lazer have low range, so they can sneak into Dolphina's blindspot. Don't forget to bring Breakerblast when all the Dolphinas and Nyandam are dead.
Battle: As soon as Kid Tappa appears, spawn Manic Eraser, then Roe - this starts the battle close to the base while ensuring that Dolphina cannot hit it. After that, you're set to just spam the four listed units and anything else you brought. Roe will pretty much carry the stage by tanking Nyandam, staying safe in Dolphinas' blindspot and tanking wave as well (when the battle eventually gets near Doge Base); Zamboney and Supercat form a sort of safety net. As long as you keep sending Roe, you can pretty much do whatever you want.
- This is the only stage in the game where Dolphina is above 100% strength magnification.