- The enemy base here is a Doge Base.
- Wall Doge spawns at the start of the battle.
- Wall Doge respawns every 16.7~33.3 seconds500~1000f, up to 20 can be seen.
- Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns as the boss 5 seconds into the battle.
- After 13.3 seconds400f, Kid Tappa starts to spawn every 43.3 seconds1300f, up to 5 can be seen.
- After 16.7 seconds500f, Dolphina spawns, one more spawns 16.7 seconds later.
- After 100 seconds, 2 more Dolphinas spawn (delay 3.3~10 seconds100~300f).
Spam medium-ranged units ( e.g. Cyborg Cat) for an easy win. DO NOT USE MEATSHIELDS! Long-range fast attackers such as Saber works well too. Octopus Cat is very helpful against the base's wave attack, as well as Cat Machine Mk3, due to its wave immunity, low range and resisting Nyandam.
If you have Golfer or Talented Dark Lazer, you can stall the Kid Tappa and stack Dark Lazers and/or Golfers. Dark Lazer can create mass shockwaves and is strong against Red, so it works well against everything. Golfer can 'outrange' Nyandam and hit Dolphina. Just spam Manic Erasers to protect then from Wall Doges. It's good that Golfer amd Dark Lazer have low range, so they can sneak into Dolphina's blindspot. Don't forget to bring Breakerblast when all the Dolphinas and Nyandam are dead.