It features only a bunch of Floating Enemies. First come a few Owlbrows, followed by 2 heavily buffed Mooths. After 50 seconds, the first White Cyclone appears with a boss shockwave, followed later by 2 other White Cyclones without boss shockwaves.
- 3 meatshields, preferably fast: Crazed Macho Cat/Manic Mohawk Cat, Crazed Wall Cat/Manic Eraser Cat, Macho Cat/Mohawk Cat.
- 2 cheap anti-Floating Cats: Fisherman Cat/Doctor Cat and Monk Cat/Sanzo Cat are better due to their fast attack animations.
- Keep 2 slots for anti-Angel Cats (Kasa Jizo and Momotaro are the best here due to their cheap cost, short recharge time and Area Attack) to prepare the next stage, Acts of Cat-God (you won't need to use them for this stage).
- 3 last slots for heavy Cats, prefer anti-Floating effects more than DPS.
First, save your money, and send one Crazed Macho Cat from time to time to slow the progress of the Owlbrows. When you have enough money to send one heavy Cat, let the enemies go near the Cat Base, then send all your meatshields and one of your heavy attackers to kill them. Don't send your cheap anti-Floating Cats, it's a waste of money and they will be killed. Don't panic when the first White Cyclone appears, and try to quickly kill all these annoying peons.
Now, this is only you against 3 White Cyclones. The key here is to not rely on the Uber Rares, instead, you should spam your cheap anti-Floating Cats, along with meatshields to protect them, and build an impassable wall. If you have enough of these Cats, even if they do no damage, they should be enough to perma-affect the White Cyclones, either by knocking them back or slowing them down. Don't expect to kill the Cyclones, so do not waste too much money on your Ubers. If your timing is correct, you should reach the enemy base and beat the stage. If the White Cyclones succeed in destroying your wall, then you're about to be defeated.
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
- Awakened Bahamut Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat, Bean Cats and Pair Rope Jump Cat (Bouncing Four combo), make the rest of your line-up for Acts of Cat-God
- Items: Rich Cat (required)
Immediately begin the battle by spawning in Awakened Bahamut and let him kill the first 2 Owlbrows. Once the second one is about to die, start spawning in your Crazed Giraffes in constantly, along with any other useful cats that may help. You must destroy the enemy base within 50 seconds, before the first Cyclone comes out with the boss shockwave. If it doesn't work, force-close the app and try again, with different timings for A. Bahamut, Crazed Giraffe and your other units
Strategy 3 (Sanzo and Cameraman)
- 3 meatshields - Keep the Cyclones and starting enemies from reaching your units.
- Sanzo Cat - Slow the Cyclones.
- Cameraman Cat - Damage the Cyclones.
- Paris Cat - Kill the starting Owlbrows and Mooths.
- Butterfly Cat - Speeds up killing the remaining Owlbrows and Mooths if they are still alive, and also damage against the Cyclones.
- Awakened Bahamut (Optional: This can be replaced by an anti-Angel) - Speed things up if you're impatient ;)
- 2 Anti-Angel Cats for the next stage
At the start of the battle, wait for the Owlbrows to come close. When the first is near the Cat Base, start spamming your meatshields, while also sending in Paris Cats. Once the first Owlbrow dies, send in more Paris Cats. Once you think you are able to, start sending in Sanzo Cats and Cameraman Cats. If there are still some by the time the Cyclone is nearing, use Butterfly Cat to quickly kill them. Now, Sanzo Cat should be able to slow down the Cyclones for a good while, and the Cameraman stacks (along with Butterfly Cat) will deal damage. At this point, Awakened Bahamut can now safely be summoned.
Strategy 4 (Sanzo solo)
Lineup: 2-3 meatshield (include Ramen Cat), Sanzo Cat (31-33) (Target Angel Talent is highly recommended), Princess Juliet Cat (16), Cat Projector (16) (all Angel debuffers are optional if you have the aforementioned Talent), a few strong attacker(s)
Items: None (save your items for something else)
First, kill those Owlbrows and Mooths with your attacker, then spam only Sanzo Cats and atackers.
Prepare for the next level!