|Cat Unit - 284|
|Super Rare Cat|
Evolves into Maglev Cat at level 10.
Evolves into Bullet Train Cat at level 20 after completing the 2nd stage of its awakening stage (Name still to be confirmed)
- Very fast movement speed,highest of any cat in TF.
- High health and damage output.
- Double the money gained when defeating an enemy.
- No foreswing.
- Long backswing (allows it to attack immediately if knocked back)
- Cheap considering damage and extra bounty ability.
- Single target
- Very low range
- Slow attack rate.
- Only one knockback (meaning it usually dies after dealing just 1 hit).
- Express Cat is basically a glass cannon, somewhat similar to A. Bahamut. With its super speed and strong attack, it can be used to drill through clusters of enemies or deliver strong hits to a tough boss in-between attack frames. The extra money is a bonus that can be exploited on groups of peons for cash!
- Express Cat's slow attack rate and lack of knockbacks mean that it will usually only get in one attack before death, so think carefully about when to send it out. It is recommended to use it just after a boss enemy attacks, so it might even get in 2 or 3 attacks instead of being killed on the route to the boss. Using him against weak units with knockback/ warp ability is also a solution.
- Due to having only 1 knockback count, high speed, and instant attack, Express Cat can take out an Assassin Bear alone, with almost as much probability as Sanada Yukimura!
- A great way of using Express Cat is stalling. Double the income means more money so you can get your wallet to MAX quicker.
- Use this cat on a group of Trolly Bloggers will cause them to die one by one. This can be a very effective way as every time this cat gets a knockback, it will hit again.
- Another way to use Express Cat is to use it for finishing off enemies similar to Dark Doge. With Dark Doge already dropping quite a bit of money and Express Cat's double money ability means that you can easily make money with it. A good rule to follow is to make a profit with Express Cat.
- Normal: 1-car train with a max speed of 222kph. 120% of seats were filled today. Extra money when defeating enemies!
- Evolved: 222-Cat seater with a max speed of 2222kph, a blessing for all Cat commuters. Extra money when defeating enemies!
- True: Can take a maximum of 2222 passengers on a round-the-world journey at 20,000,000 km/h Extra money when defeating enemies!
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコ特急 (Neko Tokkyū)||Express Cat|
|Evolved Form name||ネコ超特急 (Neko Chō Tokkyū)||Super Express Cat|
|True Form Name||ネコエクスプレス (Neko Eku Supuresu)||Cat Express|
|Normal Form description||最高時速222km 1両編成 全席グリーン席
|Maximum speed 222 km 1 1 car train all seats green seat The ride rate today is 120% |
I get more money when I pass the enemy
|Evolved Form description||最高時速2222km 最新のテクノロジーと
|Maximum speed 2222 km with latest technology |
Cat transport device with 222 cats When receiving an enemy you get more money
|True Form description||最高速度2億kmで地球を飛び出せるスーパー電車|
|A super train
Trainee who can fly the Earth at 200 million km receives 2222, when it beats a possible enemy and gets a lot of money
- Chapter 1: $500
- Chapter 2: $750
- Chapter 3: $1000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|600 HP||1000 damage||140||6.70s||60||1 time||1f||28.33s - 19.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10200 HP||17000 damage||Single target||Double money gained when defeating an enemy.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|15300 HP||25500 damage||140||6.70s||75||1 time||1f||28.33s - 19.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Single target||Double money gained when defeating an enemy.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|