- Infinite Squire Rels spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 10 Gabriels spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 5 Relic Doges spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 3 Star Pengs spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
The strategy in this stage is to focus the backliner enemies as much as possible before killing the Primeval Cyclone. LD units such as Fiend Cat, Golfer Cat, and Awakened Mina, along with Wave Attack units like Manic Macho Legs and Talented Pizza Cat can accomplish this task. Depending on how you approach this stage, a Fiend Cat with Target Angel Talent can make this stage easier or harder. Talented Rodeo Cat can easily help keep the Primeval Cyclone from destroying your LD stack. A general lineup may consist of 3 meatshields, Rodeo Cat, and 6 LD/Wave Attack units. It may help to replace some of the LD/Wave Attack units with long-ranged units in case the Primeval Cyclone dies before you can finish off the rest of the backliner enemies.
Angels and Starred Aliens appear as support, so if you have any remaining slots, you may add in anti-Angels and anti-Aliens if you want. Do note that this is not necessary and only add them if you have nothing else to add to your Cat army.