False Resurrection is the fifth stage of The Legend Ends.
- The enemy base here is a Doge Base.
- Mr. Mole spawns after 3 seconds, followed shortly by Dolphina.
- There are four Dolphinas in this stage, each spawning 40 seconds after the last.
- Croakley and Li'l Bun Bun appear after 33 seconds.
- Assassin Bear appears after 50 seconds.
- Henry appears after 66 seconds.
- A second Li'l Bun Bun is spawned after 86 seconds. From here on out, a Li'l Bun Bun will spawn every 53 seconds.
- Another Assassin Bear spawns after 133 seconds, and one more appears when the enemy base's HP is reduced to 99%.
Croakley and Henry tag team to slow and freeze your cats, then Li'l bun buns chip your cats' health, and assassin bears will end you if you fire the cannon too early. Fast Cats, such as Awakened Bahamut, Maglev, and Crazed Cow Cat are very effective here,as they don't require a lot of timing to get to Croakley and Henry's blindspot.
Long Ranged Cats won't do much, as they'll end either frozen and slowed by Croakley and Henry, or sniped by Mr. Mole and Dolphina.
Immune to Slow or Freeze units can be useful here, however,be aware they don't get affected by the ailment they aren't immune to.
Divine Kai is extremely useful here, she's quite fast, deals good damage, resists Li'l Bun Bun's attacks, and her immunity to Knockbacks prevents Mr. Mole from pushing her. However, be aware of Assassin Bear, as he can easily shred her. Also her relatively short recharge time allows you to quickly replace her when she dies, and due to the lack of close-range enemies other than Li'l Bun Bun, her Lethal Strike resistant ability may let her deal a few hits before dying.