Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper) is a character from The Burgle Cats, added to version 8.9 of The Battle Cats as a Special Cat. One of the Cat Units for collecting purpose with lackluster stats and the niche ability to gain doubled money when defeating an enemy, to unlock him, you must reach Level 2 castle in The Burgle Cats. When you do, you might see a red gift icon. Click it and you will get this cat.
|Cat Unit # 504|
|Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper)||Fatherly Cat (Active Service)|
Evolves into Fatherly Cat (Active Service) at level 10.
- Gains extra money when defeating an enemy
- Decent DPS for its cost
- Very fast movement speed
- Single-target attacks
- Very short range
- Excessive amount of knockbacks
- Long recharge time
Cat Unit # 504
Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper)
Fatherly Cat (Active Service)
Cat Unit # 504
おやじネコ（店主）(Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper)
|A caring father teaching a newbie cat the art of thievery.|
He has a bad mouth, but hides his round cute eyes behind sunglasses.
おやじネコ（現役）(Fatherly Cat (Active Service)
|Self-proclaimed leader who administrates legendary thieves.|
After Gamatoto's withdrawal, his knees hurt so he retired as well.
- Chapter 1: 360¢
- Chapter 2: 540¢
- Chapter 3: 720¢
|Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper)|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|500 HP||500 damage||200||224f 7.47 seconds||8||5 times||13f 0.43 seconds||21.67s - 12.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,500 HP||8,500 damage||Single Target||Gains double money from defeating enemies|
|Fatherly Cat (Active Service)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|8,500 HP||8,500 damage||200||224f 7.47 seconds||16||5 times||13f 0.43 seconds||21.67s - 12.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Single Target||Gains double money from defeating enemies|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper)'s stats.
- Normal Form: A Cat with a beard, a green beret, yellow sunglasses, and a little green pouch.
- Evolved Form: Same, but the pouch is replaced with a big, black and yellow handkerchief with a treasure chest. Also, no beard.
|The Burgle Cats|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|