Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper) is a Special Cat. How to unlock it is currently unknown.
|Cat Unit # 504|
|Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper)||Fatherly Cat (Active Service)|
Evolves into Fatherly Cat (Active Service) at level 10.
One of the Cat units for collecting purpose with lackluster stats and the niche ability to gain doubled money when defeating an enemy.
Cat Unit # 504
Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper)
Fatherly Cat (Active Service)
Cat Unit # 504
| A caring father teaching a newbie cat the art of thievery.
He has a badmouth, hide his round cute eyes behind sunglasses.
| Self-proclaimed leader who administrate legendary thieves.
After Gamatoto's withdrawal, his knees hurt so he retired as well.
Gain a lot of money upon defeating enemies.
- Chapter 1: $360
- Chapter 2: $540
- Chapter 3: $720
|Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper)|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,500||8,500||Single Target||Gains double money from defeating enemies|
|Fatherly Cat (Active Service)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|50||Single Target||Gains double money from defeating enemies|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Fatherly Cat (Shopkeeper)'s stats.
- Normal: A Cat with a beard, a green beret, yellow sunglasses, and a little green pouch.
- Evolved: Same, but the pouch is replaced with a big, black and yellow handkerchief with a treasure chest. Also, no beard.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|