Festival Gross is the fourth Crazed Cat Stage. It appears on the 12th of every month.
Crazed Gross Cats will be spawned at a slow rate during the battle alongside some basic peons. The overall strategy in this stage is to send out tanky units that can withstand several blows from a Crazed Gross Cat, such as Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, King Dragon Cat, or wave-immune/Wave Shield units. Try not to let the Crazed Gross Cats stack, and avoid using meatshields so as to minimize the number of Shockwaves being created.
Strategy 1 (Uberless, ranged cats stack)
- Lineup: Macho Leg Cat, Paris Cat, King Dragon Cat, Jamiera Cat, Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut Cat. Don't use any meatshields, maybe add Crazed Dragon, Uber Rares or Cat Combos in the last slots.
- Begin the battle, save money, and when the first Crazed Gross Cat is halfway to the base, spawn Macho Leg, Paris Cat, Dragon Cat and Jamiera Cat. Spawn Bahamut Cat when you have enough money. The main method for this strategy is build up an army of King Dragon Cats and Paris Cats and hope for luck.
- It's possible to beat this stage with only Cyborg Cat or a high-level Paris Cat, but a Rich Cat is needed. Keep on spamming her! Once you have got tons of Cyborg Cats stacked up, they just do insane damage. The strategy takes the advantage of Crazed Gross Cat's range (100) and medium speed, which means your cats can strike a few times before Crazed Gross gets to your Cats. However, this method is VERY difficult; you will need to hypermax your Cyborg Cat using Rare Catseyes.
- If the level of your Cyborg Cat is not high enough, Defense Up/Attack Up/Research Effect Up Combos should be used. Examples of effective Combos include Cap'n Ahab, Deathrock and Biohazard.
- An enhancement to this strategy is to bring Drama Cat, King Dragon Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat and any cat that has longer or equal range to Paris Cat (350). Valkyrie has a range of 350, but she is NOT recommended because her movement speed is too high.
- Despite having shorter range, Cameraman Cat can do this just as well, use her instead of Cyborg and follow the same steps.
Strategy 3 (Uberless, very similar to Strategy 1)
- Lineup: Fisherman Cat, Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, Macho Leg Cat, Paris Cat, King Dragon Cat|King Dragon Cat (recommended 20+30), Holy Valkyrie Cat, Hacker Cat/Crazed Dragon Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat
- Battle Items: Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat (both are optional)
- Cat Combo: Cap'n Ahab (increases base HP) will help your army to have a chance to push back the enemies if they reached your base; Moby Dick will increase your cats' HP, which is useful to survive the Shockwaves.
- Begin the battle by immediately sending Jamiera (he is going to be the most important cat in this battle) to kill the Squire Rel, and hopefully the first Crazed Gross Cat as well. Spam Macho Leg, Paris, and King Dragon (as well as Crazed Dragon if you have him) as support. If your Jamiera dies, don't stop spamming and save for Jamiera because Macho Leg, Paris and Dragons should be able to kill 1 or 2 Crazed Gross Cats (this is the main pattern of the battle).
- Holy Valkyrie is really useful here because of her boosted HP from the Moby Dick Combo, thus she will be able to land several hits (and might freeze the enemies) before being killed. Spawn Holy Valkyrie occasionally to support Jamiera (usually right after a Crazed Gross is killed, since it drops decent amount of money). Spawn Crazed Bahamut and/or Hacker Cat if you have the money after a Crazed Gross is killed, but don't try to save up for them, since Crazed Bahamut is slow (easily killed) and Hacker Cat does not do significant damage.
Strategy 4 (ft. Cats in the Cradle)
- Lineup: Cats in the Cradle and Awakened Bahamut (preferably level 30), plus some other cats of your choice to provide supporting damage such as Jamiera Cat, Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, King Dragon Cat, or any others you think will work well. Cats in the Cradle have very high stamina and attack power, fast cooldown for an Uber Rare, and create a level 2 Shockwave that gives them extra damage and range. Because of their high stamina, they can hold their position for very long. Awakened Bahamut can only be summoned immediately after the Cat Cannon is fired, killing all of the peons, leaving behind only the Crazed Gross Cats. Once the proms are gone, send him out to kill the Crazed Gross. First hit is a knockback, second hit is a kill.
- 1. Wait until the Crazed Gross Cat comes close to your base, then send out some support units to get right in front of him.
- 2. Send out Cats in the Cradle.
- 3. At any moment, you can send Awakened Bahamut to speed things up.
- 4. Cat in the Cradle will die at least one time, so your support cats can hold the position while the Uber cools down and get sent out.
Strategy 5 (A. Bahamut)
- This strategy requires the player to be somewhat advanced. Lineup: any Attack Up (M) or 2 (Sm) Combos, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Paris Cat, King Dragon Cat/Crazed Dragon Cat. All you'll need to do is drop an Awakened Bahamut with some support cats and they'll make quick work of the Crazed Gross Cats. DON'T send out the cats from the Combo(s).
Strategy 6 (Uberless)
- For this strategy you will need any Defense Up (M) Combo and Macho Leg Cat, Island Cat, King Dragon Cat and Jamiera Cat. These 4 cats are the only ones you'll be sending out, but if you want, you can use a highly damaging cat along (Cyborg Cat is not recommended because she drains a lot of money with her short recharge time). Bring a Rich Cat so you don't have to worry about money, and if you feel you need it, bring a Sniper the Cat powerup.
- Don't send out anything until the Crazed Gross is around 1/4th of the way towards your base, then start to spam all your cats (except the Combo cats) and after a few minutes you should be able to beat the level.
Strategy 7 (Wave Shield)
If you have a Wave Shield, the level becomes a joke as the Crazed Gross Cats' single-target attacks will only hit one cat at a time, so just summon the Unit with many meatshields, some attackers and fight like you would do in a regular level. Any setup with a Wave Shield and 4 meatshields of the cheapest kind should work.
Strategy 8 (with Eye of the Storm combo)
- Lineup: Bronze Cat, Rope Jump Cat, Space Cat, Clockwork Cat, Hoop Cat, Macho Leg Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Crazed M. Titan Cat and Jamiera Cat.
- Battle Items: Rich Cat and Sniper Cat (not necessary)
Your main attacker is the lower row,NOT the Combo. Firstly try to save some money when the first Crazed Gross Cat at 1/2 of the battlefield, send some C. Whales and Macho Legs, lure it near your base, then spam all your attackers. Crazed Gross Cats give you a lot of money, so spam until you win.
Strategy 10 (ft.Ramen and no A. Bahamut)
Lineup: Bony Bone CatCombo, Biohazard CatCombo, Green Thumb CatCombo, Ramen (40+3), Jamiera (20+10), Gigavolta (40) (choose dual dragons and Paris/Cyborg instead)
Items: Speed Up, Rich Cat, Sniper Cat (optional)
(remember to boost your Ramen using Cateyes to survive shockwave and BOSS attack when using this strategy)
Spam Ramen, attackers and you should win
Explain: Ramen (BOOSTED) can deal huge damage to BOSS and can tank BOSS many time.
Strategy 11 (Evangelion Strategy)
Note: You must have EVA-00 for this to work properly.
Lineup: Crazed Cat (any level), King Dragon Cat (lvl 20), Island Cat (lvl 20), Jiangshi Cat (lvl 30+), EVA-00 (lvl 14+)
Items: Rich Cat, Cat CPU
Basically, this isn't so much as a "strategy" as a method to instantly win. Try to have Moneko and Neneko for an attack boost combo (small). It doesn't matter their level, as they're simply there for support. This is optional, of course, but it helps nonetheless.
To start, turn off the CPU (quickly) and send out some Crazed Cats. Use a single Macho Cat to take out the first Squirrel. After that, wait until the gross kills everything. Just stack up your money. Then, when you have enough, send out EVA-00. There isn't much timing involved; just don't wait long enough for the Crazed Gross to damage your base. The EVA will block those nasty shockwaves and counter with moderate attack power. At the same time, send out some powerful unit like the King Dragon Cat. At this point, go ahead and turn on the Cat CPU. Keep enough money, however, to be ready to send out another EVA-00 if you need to.
Congratulations on getting your new unit!
- No-gacha strategy: https://youtu.be/gAcW6KgrhWs