Finals (Deadly) is the third and last stage in Tag Arena: Pro.
Cat Deploy Limit: 2
- 3 Dark Otters spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 24 seconds720f.
- 1 Bun Bun Symbiote spawns after 36.67 seconds1,100f.
- 1 Assassin Bear spawns after 15 minutes27,000f.
- Wait until the first Dark Otter is in front of the Cat Base.
- Spawn one Bombercat to keep Dark Otter from damaging the Cat Base
- Spawn an Awakened Bahamut Cat to kill the Dark Otter.
- When Bombercat dies to Bun Bun Symbiote, spawn a Jamiera Cat to replace him, allowing Bahamut to survive longer against Bun Bun Symbiote. Use the default Cat Cannon to cancel Bun Bun Symbiote's attack if necessary.
- Bun Bun Symbiote should die to Bahamut, who will then be killed by a Dark Otter. After this point, you only need to spawn Jamiera Cats and Crazed M. Titan Cats.
Strategy 2 (Rush)
Battle Items: Rich Cat (required)
As soon as you have enough money, deploy Awakened Bahamut. It should kill the Dark Otter and then destroy the base before Bun Bun Symbiote spawns.
Lineup: Same as strategy 2, Awakened Bahamut Cat can be level 30 instead of 40, extra Fishman Cat.
Battle Items: Rich Cat (required), Sniper the Cat (optional).
Wait until you have around 4,000¢ and then send Fishman, only send Awakened Bahamut when you have enough money. Level 30 Awakened Bahamut can't two shot Dark Otter so you need to time it so Fishman hits Dark Otter once, but Fishman is knocked back by Dark Otter in one shot so you need Awakened Bahamut to tank for it. If you do it correctly, Bun Bun Symbiote should come out just as Awakened Bahamut does the finishing hit to the base.
|Chuck||Requires Rich Cat|