Fish Hell is the seventh Crazed Cat Stage. It appears on the 21st of every month.
- Infinite Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
- 10 Crocos spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 0.67~3.33 seconds20f~100f.
- 1 Crazed Fish Cat spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Crazed Fish Cats spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Crazed Fish Cats spawn after 34 seconds1,020f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Crazed Fish Cats spawn after 34.67 seconds1,040f, delay 33.33 seconds1,000f.
- Infinite Crazed Fish Cats spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Crazed Fish Cats spawn after 134.33 seconds4,030f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Crazed Fish Cats spawn after 135 seconds4,050f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Crazed Fish Cats spawn after 135.67 seconds4,070f, delay 80 seconds2,400f.
- Infinite Assassin Bears spawn after 966.67 seconds29,000f, delay 300 seconds9,000f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Croco spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 1 Super Metal Hippoe spawns after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Crazed Fish Cats spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 0.67~1.33 seconds20f~40f.
Battle Items: Rich Cat
Battle: Send out one Paris Cat to kill the Crocos at the beginning. When the Crazed Fish hits the Paris, spam all the meatshields and Ramen, the goal being to stall the Crazed Fish. When the triplet of Crazed Fish appears, start spamming Parises and stacking Dragons. Killing these first four Crazed Fish should be easy and give you enough money to afford Crazed Bahamut Cat and UFO Cats. Then, spam everything as you advance towards the enemy base.
If you don't have Space Cat, this is where it gets iffy. You see, it all depends on RNG- whether Jurassic Cat Sitter will make it to the Super Metal Hippoe is a big enough question, and even so, it only has a 5% chance of a Critical Hit. As such, the battle could go on for a very long time. Eventually, whether through brute force or a Critical Hit, you'll take down the Hippoe.
As for the rest of the battle, The Crazed Fishes aren't really much of a problem. As soon as they advance close enough to hit your damage dealers, Paris Cat and your other units should kill them, providing you with the money you need to afford your second, third, or even fourth Bahamut.
Don't worry. The Hippoe cannot advance unless you stop spamming meatshields, and even when you run low on money, the Crazed Fish will take care of that because they give you a lot of money.