Fish Hell is the seventh stage in the Crazed Cat Stages. It appears on the 21st of every month.
Once the battle begins, the Enemy's Castle will spawn Croco at a fast rate, 1 Crazed Fish Cat for the first time, and 3 Crazed Fish Cats after that. When the player damages the castle, Super Metal Hippoe (the Boss) will be spawned, along with 6 Crazed Fish Cats. The enemy base will respawn 6 or 3 Crazed Fish Cats if the player defeats all of them. If the player takes too long to beat the stage, an Assassin Bear will show up, although it is thankfully unbuffed.
For a no-super rare/Uber rare strategy, click here~
- Cat Line Up: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, (Samba Cat), Salon Cat/Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Dragon Cat/King Dragon Cat, Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut Cat, (Berserker Cat/Island Cat).
- Without anti-metal cats, player can't use this method to defeat Super Metal Hippoe in this battle:
- Begin the battle, spawn defensive cats and long ranged cats to block Crazed Fish Cat waves, save money for Bahamut Cat (it's recommend for the player to have at least 2 of them in the battlefield) (and anti-metal cats), once you arrived at the enemy's castle, player will need to have enough long-ranged cats. If lucky, your cats will deal a critical hit (you will need anti-metal cats for that) and it wil kill Super Metal Hippoe in one hit and battle will be much easier.
- This strategy is very similar to strategy 1, but you don't need any Crazed Units or specific Ubers.
- Required: Mohawk, Eraser, a third meatshield, Michelangelo Cat, Valkyrie Cat (True form helps), Island, Bahamut, Dragon (True Form Helps)
- Optional but helpful: Berserker Cat, Jamiera Cat , Crazed UFO Cat/The Flying Cat, Paris Cat, any critical hit cats (especially Sunny Neneko), and any ubers with strong damage.
- Start the level. Stall the Crocos until four Crazed Fish Cats overlap. Then summon Bahamut to deal massive damage. Get Valkyrie and Dragons to finish them off.
- If you have an uber with good health and damage, use it too.
- Spam Michelangelo, Island, and any other critical hitter cats that you have.
- Once the base is attacked, six Crazed Fishes will spawn. Take them out like normaly you would. If Island Cat deals critical hit to Super Metal Hippoe, it should die in one hit.
- After SMH dies, reach the base. Dont stop spamming meatshields: The Fish will keep spawning.
Strategy 3 (by User Tesalan Pasalan)
- Line Up: Crazed Cat, Eraser Cat, So-Ran/Samba Cat, Mohawk Cat, King Dragon Cat, Paris Cat, Bahamut Cat, Tesalan Pasalan, B.C.S. Lionheart
- Don't stop spamming meatshields, send out Paris Cat and Dragon Cat as much as possible along with Bahamut and Lionheart. When the Super Metal Hippoe spawns, send out Tesalan Pasalan. Keep on sending out Cats and victory will be yours!
Strategy 4 (Gacha, No Crazeds, No Uber, No CatCombos)
- Note: The level number next to the Cat specifies the level it was when the strategy had been used. Higher level Cats or True Forms would make this battle go even better.
- Note 2: This strategy requires a Rich Cat.
Line Up: Mohawk Cat 20+11, Samba Cat 20 / So-Ran Cat, Pumpcat 24 (or another spammable, cheap meatshield), Ramen Cat 30, Paris Cat 27, Jurassic Cat-Sitter 28, UFO Cat 20+8, Dragon Cat 20+7, Valkyrie Cat 20, Bahamut Cat 20
Strategy: Send out one Paris Cat at the beginning to kill the Crocos. When the Crazed Fish hits the Paris, spam all the meatshields, yes, Ramen counts as one too. The goal is to stall the Fish. When the triplet of Fishes comes from the enemy base, start spamming Paris and stacking Dragon. Killing these first four Crazed Fishes should be easy and give you enough monies to afford Bahamut Cat and UFO Cats. Spam everything as you advance to the Enemy Base.
Now, this is where it gets iffy. You see, it all depends on RNG- whether Jurassic Cat-Sitter will make it to the Super Metal Hippoe is a big enough question, and even so, it only has 5% chance of Critical Hit. As such, the battle could go on for a VERY LONG TIME. But eventually, whether through brute force or a Crit, you'll take down the Hippoe.
What about the rest of the battle? Crazed Fishes aren't really much of a problem. As soon as they advance close enough to hit your damage dealers, Paris Cat and Co. should kill them, providing you with the monies you need to afford your second, or third, or even fourth Bahamut.
Don't worry. The Hippoe CANNOT advance unless you stop spamming meatshields, and even when you run low on monies, the Crazed Fishes will take care of that.
(This is the first Crazed Cat stage I ever completed. Strategy provided by SunsetKitten)
Strategy 5 (ft. Paris)
- Mohawk Cat (at least 20+10)
- Crazed Macho Cat (~lv 15)
- (Add another meatshield such as samba or catburger)
- Paris Cat (mine was level 32, but lower levels will work too)
- True Valkyrie Cat (around lv 25-30)
- Crazed Bahamut cat (mine was lv 30)
- Any critical hitters you have
Powerups: Rich cat and cat cpu are recommended for the fight to be faster
(This stage requires RNG force-closing will help when you don't want to waste energy)
- Lure 1st crazed fish toward your base and use paris to kill it
- Repeat for next 3 and you should be able to afford your bahamut
- Continuously spam Paris cat
- When your cats start getting near the base start spamming your critical hitters
- when super metal hippoe comes out turn on cat CPU and hope the critical hitters will kill it
- When SMH is dead there is nothing to worry about
Strategy 6 (Ft. Cyborg and Jurassic)
- Lineup: 3 Meatshields, Cyborg, Beefcake, Jurassic, Bahamut Cat, Valkyrie Cat, King Dragon Cat and Uber super rare
- At the start spam meatshields
- Next Spawn some Cyborg and Beefcake
- Next spawn Bahamut, Valkyrie and Uber super rare
- When SMH is out spawn jurassic
- When SMH dead you usually win
|Danie A||No Gacha Strat|