Fish Hell is the seventh stage in the Crazed Cat Stages. It appears on the 21st of every month.
Once the battle begins, the Enemy's Castle will spawn Croco at a fast rate, 1 Crazed Fish Cat for the first time, and 3 Crazed Fish Cats after that. When the player damages the castle, Super Metal Hippoe (the Boss) will be spawned, along with 6 Crazed Fish Cats. The enemy base will respawn 6 or 3 Crazed Fish Cats if the player defeats all of them. If the player takes too long to beat the stage, an Assassin Bear will show up, although it is thankfully unbuffed.
Strategy 1 (Island Cat and Michelangelo Cat)
- Lineup: Macho/Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, a third meatshield, Michelangelo Cat, Valkyrie Cat, Island Cat (must be this form specifically, for critical attacks), Bahamut Cat, Dragon Cat
- Stall the Crocos at the start of the level until four Crazed Fish Cats overlap. Then spawn Bahamut to destroy all of them at once (a level 30 Bahamut can do this easily)
- Spam Michelangelo, Island, and any other critical hitter cats that you have.
- Once the base is hit, six Crazed Fishes will spawn. Spam all your meatshields, as well as all other attackers, and only ease off this if you are running out of money.
- After SMH dies (critical hits are needed to kill it in time to beat the level), don't stop spamming meatshields: Crazed Fish will keep spawning.
Strategy 2 (Gacha, No Crazeds, No Uber, No CatCombos)
- Note: The level number next to the Cat specifies the level it was when the strategy had been used. Higher level Cats or True Forms would make this battle go even better.
- Note 2: This strategy requires a Rich Cat.
Line Up: Mohawk Cat 20+11, Samba Cat 20 / So-Ran Cat, Pumpcat 24 (or another spammable, cheap meatshield), Ramen Cat 30, Paris Cat 27, Jurassic Cat-Sitter 28, UFO Cat 20+8, Dragon Cat 20+7, Valkyrie Cat 20, Bahamut Cat 20
Strategy: Send out one Paris Cat at the beginning to kill the Crocos. When the Crazed Fish hits the Paris, spam all the meatshields, yes, Ramen counts as one too. The goal is to stall the Fish. When the triplet of Fishes comes from the enemy base, start spamming Paris and stacking Dragon. Killing these first four Crazed Fishes should be easy and give you enough monies to afford Bahamut Cat and UFO Cats. Spam everything as you advance to the Enemy Base.
Now, this is where it gets iffy. You see, it all depends on RNG- whether Jurassic Cat-Sitter will make it to the Super Metal Hippoe is a big enough question, and even so, it only has 5% chance of Critical Hit. As such, the battle could go on for a VERY LONG TIME. But eventually, whether through brute force or a Crit, you'll take down the Hippoe.
What about the rest of the battle? Crazed Fishes aren't really much of a problem. As soon as they advance close enough to hit your damage dealers, Paris Cat and Co. should kill them, providing you with the monies you need to afford your second, or third, or even fourth Bahamut.
Don't worry. The Hippoe CANNOT advance unless you stop spamming meatshields, and even when you run low on monies, the Crazed Fishes will take care of that. (Strategy provided by SunsetKitten)
Strategy 3 (Paris Cat)
- Mohawk Cat (at least 20+10)
- Crazed Macho Cat (~lv 15)
- (Add another meatshield such as samba or catburger)
- Paris Cat (mine was level 32, but lower levels will work too)
- True Valkyrie Cat (around lv 25-30)
- Crazed Bahamut cat (mine was lv 30)
- Any critical hitters you have
Powerups: Rich cat and cat cpu are recommended for the fight to be faster
(This stage requires RNG force-closing will help when you don't want to waste energy)
- Lure 1st crazed fish toward your base and use paris to kill it
- Repeat for next 3 and you should be able to afford your bahamut
- Continuously spam Paris cat
- When your cats start getting near the base start spamming your critical hitters
- when super metal hippoe comes out turn on cat CPU and hope the critical hitters will kill it
- When Super Metal Hippoe is dead, keep spamming, and you will win
Alternative Video Walkthrough
|Danie A||No Gacha Strat|