Flappy Cat is the sixth Crazed Cat Stage. It appears on the 18th of every month.
Upon starting the battle, the boss (Crazed Bird Cat) will appear.
Strategy 1 (time-consuming)
- Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Brave Cat, Macho Leg Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, King Dragon Cat, Jamiera Cat and Crazed Bahamut Cat. The main attackers in this lineup are Macho Leg, Crazed Sexy Legs and King Dragon.
- Requirements: 300% Empire of Cats Treasures, Normal Cats at level 20+10, Crazed Bahamut Cat at level 20. At this level, all of the cats (except Crazed Macho Cat) will survive at least 2 hits from the boss.
- Items: Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat and Cat CPU
Begin the battle, turn off the Cat CPU and spam Crazed Wall Cats. When the first Rain D. comes out, start spamming Macho Leg Cats. When the second Rain D. appears, spam Crazed Macho Cats. Occasionally, spawn a King Dragon Cat or Crazed Sexy Legs Cat when the third Rain D. appears. By now, you should have enough money to spawn a Crazed Bahamut Cat. Only spawn him and turn on the Cat CPU when the Bore appears. The CPU will auto-spawn any available cats, unless the Worker Cat's level is not high enough. When the Bore dies, turn off the CPU and repeat the process. The first Ms. Sign will be spawned with a Shy Boy. However, he is much weaker than the Shy Boys found in Berserk (Insane), he is spawned just to refund some of the player's money. The Crazed Bird should die after the second Ms. Sign appears.
Strategy 2 (anti-Reds)
- Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Wall Cat, Paris Cat, UFO Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat, any good anti-Red cat, Butterfly Cat, Dragon Cat, Sexy Legs Cat (Normal Cats's True Forms are recommended).
- Recommended Items: Sniper the Cat
Begin the battle and gather money while continuously sending out Crazed Walls. Once your money is high enough, start sending out Butterfly and Dragon Cats. Once a Rain D. comes out, send out Paris Cats every so often. When Bore comes out, spam everything until Bore dies, then repeat. Only spawn Bahamut Cat when a Bore comes out. Once Ms. Sign comes out, within a few seconds, a Shy Boy will come out and when he does, send out a few more Paris Cats. Make sure not to let 3 Rain Ds stack (try to kill one quickly) and save up money for when a Bore comes out (at least 8000).
Strategy 3 (ft. Butterfly Cat)
It is possible to beat this level with Butterfly Cat alone if it is at a high enough level. By sending out Butterfly after Butterfly, the Rain D. will constantly be knocked behind the Crazed Bird, allowing the massive damage that Butterfly Cats deal to Floating enemies to destroy it handily. Cat CPU recommended. If your Butterfly Cat is not sufficiently leveled, you may want to bring Cat Combos or meatshields to deal with the Bore.
Strategy 4 (ft. Super Galaxy Cosmo)
Alternatively, with a Defense Up Combo, two meatshields can work fine. Having anti-Red cats with Knockback or Slow abilities is perfect for keeping Bores away from your Cosmo(s). This lineup works perfectly:
Row 2: Mid-ranged area attacker (Paris, 30), Holy Valkyrie Cat (30, must be in True Form to freeze enemies), Super Galaxy Cosmo (18)
The other two slots can be whatever you want, preferably either anti-Red or long-range. The levels could probably be lower and still work. Cosmo at this level only needs to hit Crazed Bird Cat about 40 times to kill it, even without other cats attacking it.
Strategy 5 (cheese strategy)
- If you don't want to waste too much time on this stage then you can use this strategy. (Won't always work though it may take some time.)
- Lineup: Doctor Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Macho Leg Cat or something else to knockback Rain D., and some highly-damaging Uber Rares, or Warlock and Pierre if you have them. Bring Rich Cat (optional) and Sniper the Cat. Use Jamiera Cat if you don't have Doctor Cat.
Make sure your Jamiera can survive hits from the boss so he can do actual work.
- When you start, try to let the boss halfway across the field. As the Rain D. will spawn, try to stop or kill him, then send in Doctor Cat when you think there is a clear opening, so Doctor Cat can knock back the boss until it's behind the base. When Crazed Bird Cat is behind the base, send out your Ubers. This needs to be done as quickly as possible, as if you take too long doing this, the Bore will spawn (unless you have an Uber and your cats can stop the Bore).
- This strategy is the quickest way to beat the level in less then 5 minutes.
Strategy 6 (ft. Lufalan Pasalan)
- Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Metal Macho, Lufalan Pasalan (True Form is required!) and Crazed Bahamut Cat. The rest of the slots can be filled with other cats to finish off the base or Bores if they come out.
- Items: No items are needed, but a Speed Up can be used to make it go by quicker. Just don't use Sniper the Cat or at least disable Sniper when Lufalan Pasalan is attacking, as Lufalan can miss if the Crazed Bird Cat is knocked back.
- Strategy: To start, just save up enough money for Lufalan Pasalan. Once you have enough money, you have basically already won. Send out Lufalan Pasalan, keep sending out Metal Macho when it's just the Crazed Bird and send Crazed Wall when a Rain D. comes out, or just always send out the three meatshields mentioned in the lineup. At level 30, Lufalan will only need 10 shots to take down the boss and even less with Critical Hit! As long as you bring some meatshields to protect Lufalan from getting hit by the Crazed Bird and Rain D., this stage will be really easy.
- Notes: You must have Tecoluga's True Form (Lufalan Pasalan) as its evolved form (Tesalan Pasalan) does not outrange the boss. This strategy is really only possible because the Crazed Bird Cat doesn't have tons of peons and enemies surrounding him throughout the battle, making it easy for Lufalan to hit the Crazed Bird most of the time. The Crazed Bird is also taken out quickly thanks to Lufalan's huge amount of damage and chance to Critical. Although this stage can be beaten before any Bores spawn, it's recommended to bring some other cats in case your Lufalan Pasalan dies or Bores spawn, and Bahamut Cat and iCat are great choices for this.
Strategy 7 (classic lineup)
- Lineup: Ururun Cat, Bahamut Cat, Kung Fu Cat, Dancer Cat, Jamiera Cat, Paris Cat, Macho Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat (needs to be level 20) and Wall Cat. Jamiera Cat and Paris Cat must be leveled up enough to survive at least one hit from Crazed Bird Cat and knockback Rain D. with every hit.
- Items: Rich Cat (requires) and Speed Up (optional)
- Required Treasures: 300% Treasures in Empire of Cats.
This strategy is basically just a recreation of the famous lineup, but this time, you can kill a Rain D. faster and damage the boss more. Stall by spawning continuous Crazed Wall Cats, Dancer Cats and Jamiera Cats to damage the boss. Use Paris to get Rain. D behind the boss. Be mindful of your money; make sure you have at least 10,000¢ in your wallet upon the arrival of the first Bore. When the first Bore arrives and gets close to the base, spawn Ururun Cat, Crazed Bahamut Cat and Holy Valkyrie Cat. Spawn your other meatshields too. When it dies, revert to the Crazed Wall stalling and back to the Dancer + Jamiera damage dealing. When the Shy Boys come out, it becomes easier to do the whole concept because of the overflowing money you get from them. Have fun!
Strategy 8 (luck on steroids)
Treasures: 300% Empire of Cats Treasures, 200% Sky Fruit
You can easily beat this if luck is on your side. Weaken Crazed Bird with Sadako so that it does less damage to your Titans. You can make Jamiera and Crazed M. Titan get to the base before the Bore spawns! May RNG be on your side. A Sniper the Cat item may increase your odds of victory as it provides some additional knockback. Metal Cat is also a very good meatshield as Rain D. will easily kill Sadako Cat, but not Metal Cat.
Luckily, this is not a No Continues stage, so if it doesn't work you can close the app and try again.
Strategy 9 (ft. Metal Cat)
Items: Sniper the Cat, Speed Up and Rich Cat. Cat COU only helps when Bore is near but bring it if you don't wanna deal with him yourself.
At the beginning, summon Metal, Necromancer and Safari (one of each) to try and delay Crazed Bird as long as possible without spending too much. Once Rain D. shows up, let them die and lure Rain D. As soon as he's near the base, meatshield and summon a high DPS cat of your choice. Once Rain D. dies, summon Metal, Necromancer and Sadako again and hope that your DPS cat hits the boss. Once Bore and Rain D. spawn the same cats you used against Rain D. but with the addition of Bahamut.
WARNING: Do not use Bahamut at any other time or the timing will be off and Bore will overpower your DPS cat, resulting in a loss. The same goes for your DPS cat - mess up the timing and Rain D. will kill you.
Strategy 10 (ft. Jiangshi Cat, Sodom & anti-Red Uber)
- Warning: You need all Treasures from Empire of Cats or it will take much longer.
Lineup: Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Wall Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Macho Leg Cat (or Paris Cat), Dragon Cat/King Dragon Cat, Valkyrie Cat (or any cheap, fast damage dealer), Thundia, type β, Crazed Bahamut Cat and Earth King Sodom. This may take up to 30 minutes, it took 20 for the author.
Items: Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat and Speed Up (if you are impatient)
Start by spamming Crazed Machos until a Rain D. comes. When this happens, spam Crazed Wall as well with Macho Leg (or Paris) and King Dragon for support. Repeat this until the Bore comes out. At this point you should have about 9000-11000¢. Immediately send out Bahamut, Thundia and all of your meatshields. Use Valkyrie Cat if you have enough money. The Bore should die after 2 hits from your Bahamut and Thundia with the support from the Macho Leg(s) and King Dragon(s). After the Bore is defeated, your money will be greatly replenished, about 10000¢. Send out Sodom and watch as he slowly knocks back the Crazed Bird Cat, all the while sending out Macho Legs and King Dragons. If there are 1 or 2 Rain Ds, spam Crazed Macho and Crazed Wall. If there are 3, then send out Wall Cat along with them, or Sodom will die and you'll be screwed. You should have about 4000¢. Send out King Dragons and Macho Legs and wait for a Rain D. to die, you will get 3000¢ for each Rain D. Eventually you'll get over 9000¢.
After doing this 3-6 times, a Bore, a Shy Boy, and a Ms. Sign will spawn at the same time. Don't sweat it, the Shy Boy is just there to give you some money, so when the Shy Boy comes out, send out as many meatshields, Macho Legs and King Dragons as possible (don't send out Sodom), this way you will profit from the Shy Boy. After about 1-2 more Shy Boys (they will spawn more frequently), the Crazed Bird should die, and when this happens, send out everything, just so you will destroy the base before another Bore spawns.
- Crazed Macho Cat: 20
- Crazed Wall Cat: 20
- Wall Cat: 20+6
- Jiangshi Cat: 30
- Macho Leg Cat: 20+11
- King Dragon Cat: 20+16
- Valkyrie Cat: 20
- Thundia: 19
- Bahamut Cat: 20
- Sodom: 18
Strategy 11 (ft A. Bahamut & Metal Macho)
Bring Sniper the Cat.
When the battle starts, wait for the Crazed Bird Cat to come halfway to the base, then send Metal Macho. Send out Awakened Bahamut immediately after Crazed Bird hits. Fire the Cat Cannon about 1.46 sec (timer required) after Bahamut is sent out. He should be lodged in the middle of Crazed Bird Cat. Then turn on the Sniper, and since Crazed Bird is knocked back, Awakened Bahamut can now attack the base before Rain D. even comes out.
Strategy 12 (Balrog carry)
This level is a COMPLETE joke if you have Balrog Cat, or even just a level 30 Greater Demon cat.
Row 1: Attack Up/Defense Up Combos (if you have any)
Row 2: Greater Demon Cat (True Form is unnecessary but helps A LOT)
When the battle starts, save up money until Rain D. comes out, then deploy Balrog Cat. He should clear the way to the Crazed Bird. Keep spamming Balrogs until you win.
Strategy 13 (ft. Earth King Sodom)
First Row: Crazed Macho Cat (18), Eraser Cat (20+16), Jiangshi Cat (30), Ramen Cat (31), Cyborg Cat (30)
Items: Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat
Save up your money at the beginning. When the first Rain D. comes along, deploy a couple of Cyborgs to deal with him. Send out Sodom as the reindeer gets knocked back (Sodom has slow movement speed). Also start spawning Jamieras and King Dragons (both can survive a shot). By now, the Crazed Bird should be alone and Sodom should be in front of it. Spam EVERYTHING. When you see Bore, don't panic. Let your army deal with it. Sodom should die soon. Let the Bore come to your base. Put another Sodom and Amaterasu down to deal with it. The supporting Rain Ds should go down. THEN SPAM EVERYTHING AND DESTROY THE BASE BEFORE MORE BORES AND RAIN DS COME!
Strategy 14 (ft. God-Emperor Sodom)
Only 5 cats were used to win, and even less should suffice:
Crazed Wall Cat lvl 20, Ramen Cat lvl 37, Cyberpunk Cat lvl 33+2, Awakened Bahamut lvl 30, God-Emperor Sodom lvl 34.
What's important on your lineup:
- Sodom needs his true form for 100% knockback on Crazed Bird
- Crazed Wall Cat needs to be at a good level to take a few hits before he dies
- Ramen (or any other fast and spammable DPS) needs to survive some hits to land on Rain D.
Cyberpunk Cat is not mandatory, but can help to slow Rain D. Awakened Bahamut was used to deal damage on Crazed Bird, but in fact, it didn't even matter because the base was destroyed first. The remaining slots can be used for any Combos you want, but it's recommended to go with Knockback, Defense or Unit Speed Up.
When the battle starts, spam Crazed Wall Cats to stall Crazed Bird Cat. It doesn't need to be close to each other when he's alone, but it does when there is a Rain D. Level up the Worker Cat enough to spawn Sodom and do it when you can. A Rain D. should have spawned or be close to spawn, so you can start to spam your Ramen or any other fast and spammable DPS. If you have one, spawn Cyberpunk Cat or any other cat with greater range than Crazed Bird. Fire the Cat Cannon whenever possible, unless it would make Sodom miss.
Normally, Crazed Wall should stall Crazed Bird and Rain D., Ramen or your replacement should kill Rain D., and Sodom will knockback Crazed Bird behind the base, as his high health and resistance to Floating keep him alive. If you have Awakened Bahamut, you can try to use him to destroy the base faster, or to help with the Rain D., but this isn't necessary.
This method is fast enough to destroy the base before the Bore or even the 3rd Rain D. appears.
Strategy 15 (ft. iCat & Sadako/Octopus, possible to finish within 10 minutes)
For those who may not know, Octopus Cat can carry you to finish the stage. iCat is there to freeze the Bores. It is also theoretically possible to end this stage within 10 minutes.
Lineup: Macho and Wall Cats with their Crazed counterparts, iCat (True Form is mandatory), Octopus Cat (Sadako Cat also works), Paris Cat/Cyborg Cat (min. level 35), Swordsman Cat (True Form recommended) (optional, only included to kill the Bores faster), Butterfly Cat, one Long Distance Uber Rare if you have it (Empress Chronos is what the author used). Crazed Bahamut was used in the author's attempt, but he wasn't very useful.
Items: Rich Cat is needed, and Sniper the Cat is useful when knocking back the boss. A Cat CPU can also be used if you're lazy.
Procedure: This strategy is fairly straightforward, as it only requires a few timings at the start. Save up money until a Rain D. appears. At this moment, put out a few meatshields and a Cyborg or two, and deploy the Uber Rare if you want. Deploy Octopus Cat now. Once the Rain D. is dead, spam everything. The Bores shouldn't be a real threat now.
Strategy 16 (ft. BOOSTED Ramen, Gigavolta (anything else) and A. Bahamut)
Use this only for people who don't want to waste 10 minute just to collect Crazed Bird
Lineup: Row 1- Headbanger's Ball CatCombo, Green Thumb CatCombo
Row 2- Eraser (20+17), Crazed Tank (14), Ramen (40+3), Gigavolta (40) (or any uber/non-uber that tanky), A. Bahamut (30)
Item: Rich Cat, Speed Up, Sniper Cat (optional) [DO NOT BRING A CAT CPU]
Your Ramen lv can change the difficulty of this stage. First, spawn some Crazed Tanks to make BOSS go slower. After 1 minute, Rain D. spawn, stop spawn meatshields and lure it to the base. Use A. Bahamut to kill it. Then spawn attacker(s) to kill BOSS asap. Of course, Bore and Shy Boy aren't the problems because they are unbuff. A. Bahamut can kill Bore easily while Shy Boy stayed in a corrupted base
(my Ramen can handle 2 hit from Crazed Bird include lv.5 defend up talent)
- Flappy Cat is named after the fairly brief "sensation" game called Flappy Bird. The game was a huge hit in spite of having little to no gameplay. Ultimately it lead to terrible, terrible things and was removed for reasons that will not be explained here.
- Although the Crazed Bird is the boss, it can be knocked back behind the base.