Flask Hill is the first stage in Laboratory Island.
- Infinite B.B.Bunnies spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 8~10 seconds240f~300f.
- 1 Maawth spawns after 13.33 seconds400f.
- 1 UltraBaaBaa spawns after 20 seconds600f.
- 1 General GreGory spawns after 23.33 seconds700f.
- 5 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 1~2 seconds30f~60f.
- 5 B.B.Bunnies spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 1~2 seconds30f~60f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Lineup: Manic Eraser Cat, Eraser Cat, Catellite, Can Can Cat, Octopus Cat, Manic Macho Legs Cat, Seafarer Cat, Golfer Cat, Slime Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat
Talents Recommended: Can Can Target Alien, Seafarer Freeze Up
Your goal in this stage is to avoid Youcan waves at all cost, so your priority is keeping Octopus alive at all times. The main Octo killers in this stage are One Horn and the Youcans themselves. One Horn thankfully gets shred by Can Can, but Youcans are still a problem. There is a specific setup, where Octopus is in front of Johnnyleon, and the Youcans are hittng your erasers, but that's hard to set up. Usually what happens is that Octopus dies a few seconds before another comes out. There's usually nothing you can do about this, so the best thing you can do is let them push. For when Johnnyleon gets knocked back, send out Awakened Bahamut Cat to knock the Youcans back. He can do a fair bit of damage before dying, and then try to get Johnnyleon in front again. Use Slime to chip at Alpacky, as he's extremely easy to use here. Use Seafarer just to stop Johnnyleon from hitting things like Slime or survive-triggered Seafarer.