Flow Like the Stream is an Advent Stage that appears on the 13th, 14th, 27th, and 28th of every month. When clearing this stage, the player has a chance to unlock Teacher BearCat. This is a No Continues stage. It is unlocked after clearing Chapter 2 of Into the Future.
- 2 of Those Guys spawn after 6.66 seconds200f, delay 3.33~5.33 seconds100~160f.
- 1 Scissoroo spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Thrillerz spawn after 33.33 seconds1000f, delay 26.66~33.33 seconds800~1000f.
- 3 Thrillerz spawn after 93.33 seconds2800f, delay 13.33~16 seconds400~480f.
- 3 Thrillerz spawn after 120 seconds3600f, delay 16~20 seconds480~6000f.
- 3 Thrillerz spawn after 140 seconds4200f, delay 10~16.66 seconds3000~500f.
- 3 Thrillerz spawn after 233.33 seconds7000f, delay 8~14.66 seconds240~440f.
- When the enemy base is damaged, Kappy Jr. spawns as the boss with:
- Infinite numbers of Those Guys, delay 12~14 seconds360~420f.
- 1 Scissoroo.
- Infinite Scissoroos, delay 48~52 seconds1440~1560f.
- 2 Thrillerz, delay 2~4 seconds60~120f.
- 2 Scissoroos spawn at 75% enemy base HP, delay 28~30.66 seconds840~920f.
Strategy 1: Cameraman spam
Items: Rich cat, Sniper The Cat, Treasure Radar
Battle: When the battle starts, wait for the first Scissoroo to get close to your base. Turn off Sniper Cat and send one Catellite and spam Cameraman. Catellite should die in three hits, so time your next Catellite carefully. When Scissoroo takes 2 knockbacks, stop sending Catellites and spam Cameraman. There should only be Cameraman Cats on the field only at this point. This is very important as to not hit the base early and have as many Cameramans as possible. As the cats move closer to the enemy base, turn on Sniper, send in a few Catellites and tourist cat. When Kappy spawns, you just need to hope that RNG is on your side. All that's left to do is spam Cameraman, and sending in Tourist Cat and Macho Crystal Cat. Be sure to time Crystal Cat so it doesn't hit the Thrillerz. If you're in a pickle, use Bahamut or your rush unit + Catellite to stall and deal damage to Kappy. (although it's better to use it for the scissoroos if they stack). If your RNG is not good, then using ubers will help out a bit.
- Timing the stall at the start is very important, if Catellite is alive when Scissoroo dies, the base will be hit too early.
- You need to have a lot of Cameraman cats at the start to keep Kappy from advancing too much.
- Don't let the Scissoroos stack - they will melt through everything
- If you decide to use ubers, DON'T just spam them. Most of your money should be for spamming Cameraman.
- Having Cameraman and Catellite at a high level should help with stalling at the start and dealing more damage.