Flow Like the Stream (Merciless) is an Advent Stage appearing on the 13th, 14th, 27th, and 28th of every month. When clearing this stage, there is a chance to unlock Teacher BearCat. Unlike most Advent Stages, it is unlocked after clearing Chapter 2 of Into the Future.
- 2 of Those Guys spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 3.33~5.33 seconds100~160f.
- 1 Scissoroo spawns after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Thrillerz spawn after 33.33 seconds1000f, delay 26.66~33.33 seconds800~1000f.
- 3 Thrillerz spawn after 93.33 seconds2800f, delay 13.33~16 seconds400~480f.
- 3 Thrillerz spawn after 120 seconds3600f, delay 16~20 seconds480~6000f.
- 3 Thrillerz spawn after 140 seconds4200f, delay 10~16.67 seconds3000~500f.
- 3 Thrillerz spawn after 233.33 seconds7000f, delay 8~14.67 seconds240~440f.
- When the enemy base is damaged, Kappy Jr. spawns as the boss with:
- Infinite numbers of Those Guys, delay 12~14 seconds360~420f;
- 1 Scissoroo;
- Infinite Scissoroos, delay 48~52 seconds1440~1560f;
- 2 Thrillerz, delay 2~4 seconds60~120f;
- 2 Scissoroos spawn at 75% enemy base HP, delay 28~30.66 seconds840~920f.
Strategy 1: Cameraman spam
Lineup: Skelecat, Hyper Mr., Necro-Dancer Cat, Fishman Cat, Wrestling Cat, Catellite (Lvl 45 + 20), Cameraman Cat (Lvl 45 + 14), Macho Crystal Cat (Lvl 40), Tourist Cat (Lvl 45), Awakened Bahamut Cat (Lvl 40)
Battle: When the battle starts, wait for the first Scissoroo to get close to the Cat Base. Turn off Sniper the Cat and send one Catellite and spam Cameramen. Catellite should die in three hits, so time your next Catellite carefully. When Scissoroo takes 2 knockbacks, stop sending Catellites and spam Cameramen. There should only be Cameraman Cats on the field only at this point. This is very important as to not hit the base early and have as many Cameramen as possible. As the cats move closer to the enemy base, turn on Sniper and send in a few Catellites and Tourist Cat. When Kappy Jr. spawns, you just need to hope that luck is on your side. All that's left to do is spam Cameramen, and send in Tourist Cats and Macho Crystal Cats. Be sure to time Macho Crystal Cat so he doesn't hit The Thrillerz. If you're in a pickle, use Bahamut or your rush unit + Catellite to stall and deal damage to Kappy Jr. (although it's better to use it for the Scissoroos if they stack). If your luck is not good, then using Uber Rares will help out a bit.
- Timing the stall at the start is very important, for if Catellite is alive when Scissoroo dies, the base will be hit too early.
- You need to have a lot of Cameraman Cats at the start to keep Kappy from advancing too much.
- Don't let the Scissoroos stack - they will melt through everything
- If you decide to use Ubers, DON'T just spam them. Most of your money should be for spamming Cameraman.
- Having Cameraman and Catellite at a high level should help with stalling at the start and dealing more damage.