Forest Beasts is a special stage available on the 18th of every month if the player has previously completed all Crazed Cat Stages. Using Cat Food to continue the battle is prohibited in this stage, and closing the app will not allow the player to retry.
Manic Flying Cat spawns with a boss shockwave at the beginning. The Rain D. and Bore spawns are exactly the same as in Flappy Cat (Insane), but they are at 200% strength now and every other Bore is a 500% strength Nimoy Bore. The Shy Boys are removed in favor of Mooths that spawn roughly every 4 minutes.
General (Strategy 1)
Hacker Cat stacking is amazing in this level, paired with Unit Defense UP Cat Combos and Awakened Bahamut. Psychocat can be an effective counter to Nimoy Bore. Use Ururun Cat only in dangerous situations and use Jamiera Cat to knock back the Manic Flying Cat. The Sniper the Cat and Rich Cat items also help.
Strategy 2 (time-consuming)
Items: Sniper the Cat, Rich Cat and Cat CPU (optional)
This strategy is about stalling Manic Flying Cat with non-stop Macho Legs and Crazed Whales until he is defeated. Thanks to the Rain Ds, Bores and Nimoy Bores, the money gained from them can be used to stall Manic Flying forever. At level cap, it takes 15 minutes to beat the stage with this strategy.
At soon as the battle start, start spamming Macho Legs and Crazed Whales. Do the same when there is one Rain D. on the field. Spawn Crazed Sexy Legs when he is available, and only spawn Jamiera Cat and Island when you have a lot of money, but prioritize Jamiera more due to his knockback ability.
Awakened Bahamut can be used to do damage to the Bores, Rain D. stack or Manic Flying, and again, only use him when you have have a lot of money as he can only perform up to 2 hits before being killed.
Strategy 3 (Cheese)
- You will need the Sniper the Cat and (possibly) Rich Cat powerups.
- Units you will be using are going to be Awakened Bahamut Cat, Manic Lion Cat/Express Cat (has to have Manic Lion Cat's speed or similar) and Manic Mohawk Cat. You will also need two "Unit Speed UP" Cat Combos.
- The goal of this strategy is to get A. Bahamut behind the boss to attack the base, which requires precise timing.
When you start the match, let the boss cross the field until the first Rain D. spawns. As you're doing this, time your Sniper, and cancel it right before your Sniper Cat is about to attack. Let the Rain D. hit your base once, then summon A. Bahamut, which should knock the Rain D. back. Then send in M. Mohawk to make the Rain D. use his attack and allow Bahamut to get a second hit. Repeat once more, then A. Bahamut should kill Rain D. Now while A. Bahamut recharges his attack, send in Manic Lion (or another fast unit) and trigger Manic Flying Cat's attack. Now here comes the hard part.
As A. Bahamut is about to reach M. Flying, fire the Cat Cannon at the right time (practicing it to get the timing down is recommended). With the two Cat Combos, A. Bahamut should almost get past the boss. Then, when A. Bahamut is about to recharge and start the attack again, turn on Sniper the Cat. Sniper should knock back the boss, causing Bahamut to go right through and attack the base. Now just stall the boss with meatshields, and enjoy your new Manic Cat.
To get a feel for the timing, you can practice on the Crazed Bird stage, but because the Rain Ds there require one less Bahamut hit to kill, you may be a bit off when dealing with the real thing. Since The Crazed Bird is not a No Continues stage, you can force close the app to start again without wasting items. Practice until you have the timing perfect, which can take as much as 4 hours.
Video guide: https://youtube.com/watch?v=brNvYB-WY8c
Strategy 4 (ft. Kotatsu Cat)
A great speedrun strategy for this level is to use Kotatsu Cat. Create a team with 3 meatshields, Kotatsu Cat, a very strong anti-Red cats (Luxury Bath), a very strong anti-Alien cat (Macho Legs Cat), Butterfly Cat and Awakened Bahamut Cat. Fill the rest with heavy-hitting and/or long-ranged Uber Rares. If you're confident enough, replace all meatshields with Jamiera, Crazed M. Titan and Crazed Whale.
The key to this strategy is to weaken the Manic Flying Cat using Sadako Cat, and then send out all heavy hitters to kill him. With a Rich Cat, it is possible to finish the fight before the first Bore comes. Remember, if you are unable to kill the third Rain D. fast enough, start saving up money and get ready for the Bore. Also don't send A. Bahamut out easily; even with Kotatsu's weaken effect, A. Bahamut gets killed with two shots. Bahamut is to be used for killing the Bores and taking out the enemy base.
Strategy 5 (time consuming)
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat/high-level Crazed Wall Cat, Octopus Cat, Luxury Bath Cat, iCat, Seafarer Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Super Galaxy Cosmo (can be replaced by Hacker Cat/Cyberpunk Cat). Super Galaxy Cosmo makes life easier and finishes it faster. You may replace Mohawk Cat with Metal Macho, but he may not be as useful due to the amount of Rain Ds and fast-attacking Bores.
Items: Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat (required), Cat CPU
- Start by sending out Octopus Cats. This will stall and damage the Manic Flying Cat. Once weakened, you may send out Awakened Bahamut or reserve him for situational times. Once the first Rain D. is out, send in Super Galaxy Cosmo. From this point on, you want to send Super Galaxy Cosmo out whenever possible. Start spamming meatshields and Octopus Cats (DO NOT STOP or you will mess up this strategy and you will lose).
- Once the 2nd Rain D. comes out, start sending in Luxury Bath Cat and iCat to prepare for the Bore. This is when Cat CPU comes in handy, but Awakened Bahamut may get sent out by accident. You can send him in to assist with the Bore, but it works without him too.
- Once the Bore is dead, start meatshielding from first row and save up money for the Nimoy Bore. Same with the other Bore, start sending in Seafarer Cat to prepare for Nimoy Bore. He survives a lethal strike if Manic Flying Cat hits him, making him reposition himself and start freezing Nimoy Bore again. Once Nimoy Bore comes out, send in Awakened Bahamut to help with defeating him.
- Once dead, go back to step 2 and repeat the whole cycle. Eventually you will get to a point where your stack of Super Galaxy Cosmos will damage the base and chip away at it. Manic Flying Cat is not supposed to die, but if it does, congrats and whatever happens, say hello to your new Manic Cat!
Lineup: Manic Eraser Cat (20), Eraser Cat (20+30), Can Can Cat (30), Macho Leg Cat (20+25), Fishman Cat (37), Elemental Duelist Cat (30), iCat (30), Seafarer Cat (30), Cyberpunk Cat (30), Awakened Bahamut Cat (30)
Items: Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat (useful, although not always necessary)
Keep Sniper on the whole time, and occasionally put out Manic Erasers to keep Manic Flying Cat in the same place. Once the first Rain D. spawns, lure him to around 3/4 of the way to your base. Use Can Can and Macho Leg to slowly damage the Rain Ds. Spawn Cyberpunk Cat whenever possible. By the time the first Bore appears, you should have a Cyberpunk on the field and the Manic Flying should be stalled effectively permanently in the middle. When Bores appear, spawn E. Duelist, iCat, Macho Leg Cat and Seafarer respectively.
Try to anticipate when the Bores will appear, and know what order and spawn the respective cats in advance. Cyberpunk should be able to slow and stall the Rain Ds enough due to their knockbacks and due to the health of the meatshields, they should be stalled permanently.
Only spawn A. Bahamut and Fishman when the Rain Ds are behind Manic Flying and immediately after it has finished its attack cycle. Both units will be your main damage units against Manic Flying. Bores and occasional Mooths will be your moneybags, try to always keep money above 4000¢.
|DanieA||Items: Speed Up, Rich Cat|
Requires Balrog Cat
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Beauty Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|