Forest Beasts is a special stage available on the 18th of every month if the player has previously completed all Crazed Cat stages. Completing this stage unlocks the true form of Crazed Bird Cat. Using Cat Food to continue the battle is not allowed in this stage.
Manic Flying Cat spawns with a boss shockwave at the beginning of the stage. The Rain D. and Bore spawns are exactly the same as in Flappy Cat, but they are at 200% strength now and every other Bore is a 500% strength Nimoy Bore.
Hacker stacking is amazing in this level, paired with defense Cat Combos and Awakened Bahamut. Also, bring Psychocat to counter Nimoy Bore. Use Ururun Wolf only in dangerous situations and use Jamiera Cat to knock back the Manic Flying Cat. The Sniper the Cat and Rich Cat powerups also help.
Strategy 1 (Knockback Pass-through Cheese)
- You will need the Sniper Cat and (possibly) Rich Cat powerups.
- Units you will be using are going to be Awakened Bahamut Cat, Manic Lion Cat/Express Cat (has to have Manic Lion Cats speed or similar) and Manic Mohawk Cat. You will also need two "Unit Speed Up" Cat Combos (Rawhide + Spinners).
- The goal of this strategy is to get A. Bahamut behind the boss to attack the base, which requires precise timing.
When you start the match let the boss cross the field, until the first Rain. D spawns. As you're doing this, time your Sniper powerup, and cancel it when right before your Sniper Cat is about to attack. Let the Rain D. hit your base once, then summon A. Bahamut, which should knock the Rain. D back. Then send in M. Mohawk to make the Rain D. use its attack and Bahamut should get a second hit. Repeat once more, then A. Bahamut should kill it. Now while A. Bahamut recharges his attack, send in Manic Lion (or another fast unit) and trigger Manic Flying Cat's attack.
Now here comes the hard part.As A. Bahamut is about to reach M. Flying, fire the Cat Cannon at the right time (I recommend practicing to get the timing down). With the two Cat Combos, A. Bahamut should almost get past the boss. Then, when A. Bahamut is about to recharge and start the attack again, turn on Sniper Cat. Sniper should knock back the boss, causing Bahamut to go right through and attack the base. Now just stall the boss with meatshields, and enjoy your new Manic Cat.
To get a feel for the timing you can practice on Crazed Bird stage but that Rain D requires one less Bahamut hit to kill so you maybe be a bit off when dealing with the real thing. Since Crazed Bird is not a no continues stage you can force close the app to start again without wasting power ups. Practice till you have the timing perfect which can take as much as 4 hours.
Video guide: https://youtube.com/watch?v=brNvYB-WY8c
Strategy 2 (ft. Kotatsu Cat)
- A great speed run strategy for this level is to use Kotatsu Cat. Create a team with 3 meat shields, Kotatsu Cat, a very strong anti-red cat (Luxury Bath), a very strong anti-alien cat (Macho Legs Cat), Butterfly, and A. Bahamut. Fill the rest with heavy damaging ubers or long range ubers. If player is confident enough, change all meat shields to Jamiera, Crazed Mythical Titan, and Crazed Whale.
- The key point of this is to weaken the Manic Flying Cat using Kotatsu Cat, and send out all heavy damaging cat to kill the Manic Flying. With a rich cat power-up, it is possible to finish the fight before the first Bore comes. Remember, if you are unable to kill the third Rain D. fast enough, start saving up money and get ready for the Bore. Also don't send A. Bahamut out easily. Even with Kotatsu's weaken effect, A. Bahamut gets killed with two shots. Bahamut is to be used for killing the Bores and taking out the Enemy Base.
Strategy 3 (Gacha)
- Basic Cats must be at least level 20+20 (40)
- Line Up: 3 meatshields, Macho Legs Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, King Dragon/Dragon Cat (Preferably Dragon for spamming against Nimoy Bore), Neo Psychocat, Anti-Red Cat (Best is Ice Crystal Cat, iCat or Luxury Bath Cat), Awakened Bahamut Cat, Super Galaxy Cosmo or Ultralan Pasalan for knockback. Protect Ultralan Pasalan properly or he will die as their range difference is only 10.
- Combo: Legs for Days (Knockback Effect UP Sm) Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat.
- Send out Crazed Walls at the Manic Flying Cat and save up money. When a Rain D. comes out use Macho Legs and Crazed Sexy Legs only along with Eraser and Crazed Wall. Next, the Bore will come out. Use your meatshields and Anti-Red Cats. Bores drop a lot of money, so try to defeat it fast because you want to use the money and save it up again. You'll go back to using Macho Legs and Crazed Sexy Legs only along with Eraser and Crazed Wall. Nimoy Bore will come out later. Spam all your cats except for Super Galaxy Cosmo and your Anti-Red. Hopefully your procs. are on point for Neo Psychocat. It will be an easy defeat then go kill Mooth and Rain D. Use Macho Legs and Crazed Sexy Legs only along with Eraser and Crazed Wall again until MAX money is made and use Super Galaxy Cosmo or Ultralan Pasaslan. This will be a lot easier. When Bore or Nimoy Bore comes out again and do the same again and again. If make sure Sniper the Cat doesn't hit the Manic Flying Cat while the Super Galaxy Cosmo is resting as it will run into the Manic Flying Cat. Remember to toggle it on and off or it will be hard again. When firing the Cat Cannon, make sure that it is during Super Galaxy Cosmo's attack animation. You'd rather have the Super Galaxy Cosmo miss than suicide, right?
Strategy 4 (time-consuming)
- Line Up 1st row: either 2 defense up (Sm) combos or 1 defense up (M) combo. In this case, the player should use Eye of the Storm, or Arm Day Everyday (Titan Cat, Kung Fu Cat, Beefcake Cat and Tesalan Pasalan). If the second combo is used, fill the 5th slot with Awakened Bahamut.
- Line Up 2nd row: Macho Legs Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat and Jamiera Cat, If Jamiera Cat is already equipped in the first row, the last slot is the player's choice.
- Power ups: Sniper the Cat, Rich Cat and Cat CPU (optional)
- Cat Level: Normal Cats: >20+50, Crazed Cats: 30~40, Special Cat: 30.
- This strategy is about stalling Manic Flying Cat with a non-stop Macho Legs and Crazed Whale, until he is defeated. Thanks to the Rain D.'s, Bores, and Nimoy Bores, the money gained from them can be used to (in theory,) stall Manic Flying forever. At level cap, it takes 15 minutes to beat the stage with this strategy.
- At soon as the battle start, start spamming Macho Legs and Crazed Whale. Do the same when there is one Rain D. on the field. Spawn Crazed Sexy Legs when he is available, only spawn Jamiera Cat and Island when the player has a lot of money, but prioritize Jamiera more due to his knockback ability.
- Awakened Bahamut can be used to do damage to the Bores, Rain D. stack or Manic Flying, and again, only use him when the player has a lot of money as he can only inflicts at most 2 hits before being killed.
Strategy 5 (Gacha)
- Lufalan Pasalan will absolutely trash this level. It outranges the Manic Flying and can deal 40% of its hp before the first Bore arrives. I beat this level with +10 normal cats, lv20 crazed cats, lv34 Lufalan, and lv30 ubers.
- Lineup: Crazed Macho (lv20), Eraser (20+10 at least), Crazed Wall (lv20), Metal Cat (v17) replace him Jiangshi or another meatshield, Macho Legs (mine was 20+16), small anti-red cat. I used iCat, but Enchantress, Momotaro, or any status inflicting small anti red cat can easily work too, Crazed Whale (lv20), Awakened Bahamut (lv30), a anti-alien cat (I used mission control mekako, but catman, aphrodite, Castaway, or Neo-Psychocat will work better if not the same.) and Lufalan.
- Strategy: You don't need power-ups for this. Start off by slowly upgrading your cat wallet and sending out fast meatshields like crazed macho cat. Once the first Rain D. comes out, start spamming meatshields and release Lufalan. Lufalan will kill it in two hits non-critical. Start sending out metal cats or your preferred meatshields. Max out your wallet.
- Once you've maxed out your wallet, the second Rain D. will come. Start slowing down meatshield production, until the Rain D.'s in front of the Manic Flying Cat. But protect Lufalan. Lufalan should kill it. Keep sending out meatshields and let Lufalan deliver massive damage to the Manic Flying Cat. The Bore should come soon. Spam crazed whales and anti reds and protect Lufalan, using Awakened Bahamut if a emergency. After this, Lufalan should deal more damage to the Manic Flying Cat. Keep spamming meatshields until the Nimoy Bore comes out. When the Nimoy Bore comes out, release your anti alien cats. My Lufalan died in the process, but I clutched saved the Nimoy Bore by sending out another one. Eventually, Lufalan will kill the Manic Flying Cat, and the level is yours.
- A replay: https://everyplay.com/videos/43558658
Strategy 6 (Gacha Again)
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Metal Cat Level 20, Manic Macho Legs Cat, Paris Cat Level 40 +10, Divine Kai (yes, she is required), Awakened Bahamut Cat, Super Galaxy Cosmo OR Hacker Cat, and The White Rabbit (optional).
Power-Ups: Rich Cat (required), Sniper the Cat (optional) and if you want things to go faster, bring a Speed Up.
Send out a Metal Cat as soon as possible. He can take a lot of hits from the Manic Flying while your money builds up. When you have enough money, send out Divine Kai and deactivate Sniper if you used it. If you time it right, Awakened Bahamut can actually get a hit in and maybe even two if you're lucky. If you have enough cash for it, send a Hacker or Cosmo, but they're not necessary. Divine Kai should be dead around the time the first Bore comes out. Let the Bore and Rain D.s get fairly close to your base, then activate Sniper if it was used and send out every Cat you have except Divine Kai. Awakened Bahamut should be able to get at least one knockback on the Bore, especially if you brought The White Rabbit. Once Bore is dead, send another Divine Kai and deactivate Sniper. Repeat this process until Manic Flying is dead. (If you stacked Cosmos and/or used Sniper, you might not even have to kill the boss, because it might get pushed behind the base.)
Strategy 7 (Also Time-Consuming)
Lineup: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Eraser Cat, Manic Eraser Cat (Crazed Wall may work if high enough level), Octopus Cat, (2nd Row)- Luxury Bath Cat, iCat, Seafarer Cat, Awakened Bahamut, Super Galaxy Cosmo (Don't know if Hacker/Cyberpunk Cat works, but theoretically it should). Super Galaxy Cosmo makes life easier and finishes it faster. You may replace Mohawk Cat with Metal Cat, but he may not be as useful due to the amount of Rain D and Bores that are fast attackers.
Powerups: Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat (Required), Cat CPU, Speed Up (Optional)
- Start by sending out Octopus Cats. This will stall and damage the Manic Flying Cat. Once weakened, you may send out Awakened Bahamut or reserve him for situational times. Once the first Rain D is out, send in Super Galaxy Cosmo. From this point, you want to send Super Galaxy Cosmo out as much as possible. Start the constant meat shielding (including Octopus Cat and DO NOT STOP or you will mess up this strategy and you will lose (which is a waste of 200 energy)
- Once the 2nd Rain D comes out, start sending in Luxury Bath Cat and iCat to prepare for the Bore. This is when Cat CPU does come in handy, but Awakened Bahamut may get sent out by accident. You can send him in to assist with the Bore, which is what I did, but (I think) it works without him too.
- Once the Bore is dead, start meat shielding from first row and save up money for the Nimoy Bore. (Note that my Into the Future Treasures were not maxed, so if they are maxed out, it will make the Nimoy Bore easier to defeat). Same with the other Bore, start sending in Seafarer Cat to prepare for Nimoy Bore. He survives a lethal strike if Manic Flying Cat hits it, making him reposition himself and start freezing Nimoy Bore again. Once it comes out, send in Awakened Bahamut to help with defeating it.
- Once dead, go back to bullet point 2 and repeat the whole cycle. Eventually you will get to a point where your stack of Super Galaxy Cosmos will damage the base and chip away at it. Manic Flying Cat is not supposed to die, but if it does, congrats and whatever happens, say hello to your new Manic Cat!
Strategy 8 (ft. God Emperor Dioramos and Dark Hero)
Lineup (tested): Maniac Hohawk, Maniac Eraser, Jianshi, Maniac Island, Can Can, Seafarer, Cyberpunk, Dark Hero (any one you want), God Emperor Dioramos
- The secret to this strat is the cyberpunk stacking
- This strat will only take about 10 minutes
- My Cyberpunk is level 41
- No powerups neededSeafarer can be used to counter Rain D. although a cyberpunk stack should keep the Rain D.s at the same range as Maniac Flyin
- Use Dark Hero only in stress situation (Dioramos's recharge should be less than time between bores
When the battle starts, upgrade your worker cat to level 3 while spamming maniac mohawks. When rain D. comes out, stop spamming. When Rain D. gets near your base, spam meatshields and spawn God Emperor Dioramos. The Rain D. should be dead rather quickly and upgrade your worker cat with the income.
Your Dioramos should last after the bore gets near your base. When the bore arrives, spam Can Cans, Maniac Islands, and seafarers. Dioramos should last to attack the maniac flying himself. Spawn a Cyberpunk using the income.
To counter the mooth, lure and use Can Can unless you have Cyberpunk out.
Just repeat this process. When you see Ms. Sign come out, you are very close to defeating this maniac stage; only about 3 minutes left to go.
After the boss is defeated, just literally spam everything and you W I N !
Strategy 9 - Super Galaxy Cosmo - no power ups required.
Row 1 : Gato(40), Mohawk(40), Eraser(45), Manic Mohawk(34), Manic Eraser(40)
Row 2 : iCat(38), Cyberpunk(32+1), Ururun(30), A. Bahamut(30), Super Galaxy Cosmo(33)
start by sending manic mohawks to slow the boss, don't spam though. Build the worker cat to level 6 let the first Rain D get near the base then send out the cheap shields, this is enough to halt the advance, build worker cat to level 8. Now it's just a case of maintaining a front line and dropping Cyberpunk and SuperGalaxyCosmo, drop iCat and Ururun when the Bore starts to eat into the meatshields and possibly A. Bahamut if things start to look a little dangerous, use the cat cannon if it really looks desperate but try to avoid this if possible because it risks Cosmo pushing too far towards the front line.
The key is maintaining the front line with meat shield spam, not worrying about the boss and dealing with the support, it really is a simple process but requires attention to detail, stop spamming walls when they're not needed for example. By the time Nimoy appears there will be a nice stack of Cyberpunk and Cosmo built up, boss damage and the push back towards the enemy base will have started.
Nimoy isn't as difficult to deal with as Bore was because of the stack. What happens after the first Bore dies is that Super Galaxy Cosmo will start to push the boss back relieving all the pressure on the base, after you have two and then three Cosmo stacked and a couple of Cyberpunks, the tables turn big time and victory is assured.
Credit to Mr J68R
Strategy 10 (Gacha) (Ubercarried)
1st row: Manic eraser(20)Eraser(20+38) Corrupted Psychocat, Icat, Macho legs(20+35)2nd row: Jamiera(20+28) Divine thundia(30) Piccolan Pasalan, Awakened Bahamut(30) Mission Control Mekako(35)
Items: Sniper the cat(required) Rich cat (optional)
Start by spamming manic erasers, when the Rain D comes, start spamming dual erasers and macho legs cat. Macho legs should be spawned throughout the entire battle. Keep doing this until the bores come. When the bore comes spam Icat and wait for the bore to be in front of the manic flying, then spawn D. Thundia. When the bore dies spawn piccolan pasalan. Also stop spamming Icat and spam jamiera cat . Rinse and repeat until nimoy bore comes. Spam psychocat and wait for the nimoy bore to go in front of the manic flying, after that spawn MC mekako.
When things go bad or Rain Ds approach your piccolan stack, spawn A bahamut.
When you have stacked three piccolans and their freeze times are different. Wait for them to start freezing, then spawn A bahamut to damage the boss. If you don't do this this will be extremely time consuming.
Note: Levels don't matter for Icat, psychocat and piccolan pasalan. This is because they are for support and not for damage dealing.
Strategy 11 (2 Ubers)
Lineup: 3 Meatshields (Manic Eraser and Mohawk, Eraser), Manic Macho Legs, Fishman Cat, Octopus Cat, iCat, Cyberpunk Cat, Exalted Ganesha, Catman (First Form). Rich Cat and Sniper Cat necessary.
When Manic Flying first approaches, use minimal meatshields, just summoning Octopus and Fishman to deal in some hits, before the Rain D arrives. Summon Ganesha and Cyberpunk to deal with them. For the red Bore, use iCat to stall, Nimoy with Catman, and the Mooths back to the floatings. Cyberpunk must be kept alive to stall the enemies and Manic Flying (I stacked four by the time it was killed). When there are little enemies around, only use meatshields and cyberpunk (plus Octopus and Fishman if lucky) to stall. Only summon the aforementioned cats above when the respective enemies arrive to the battlefield. Do not use the Ubers to fight Manic Flying, they are only used as Crowd Control.
Strategy 12 (R & SR True Forms Required, Uberless)
Lineup: Manic Eraser Cat (20), Eraser Cat (50), Can Can Cat (30), Macho Leg Cat (45), Fishman Cat (37), E. Duelist Cat (30), iCat (30), Seafarer Cat (30), Cyberpunk Cat (30), Awakened Bahamut (30).
Powerups: Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat (useful, although not always necessary)
Strategy: Keep Sniper on the whole time, occasionally put out Manic Erasers to keep Manic Flying in the same place. Once the first Rain D spawns, lure it to around 3/4 of the way to your base. Use Can Can and Macho Leg to slowly damage the Rain Ds. Spawn Cyberpunk whenever possible and stack it. By the time the first Bore appears, you should have a Cyberpunk on the field and the Manic Flying should be stalled effectively permanently in the middle. When Bores appear, spawn E. Duelist, iCat, Macho Leg Cat and Seafarer respectively.
Try to anticipate when the Bores will appear, and know what order and spawn the respective cats in advance. Cyberpunk should be able to slow and stall the Rain Ds enough due to their knock-backs and due to the health of the meatshields, they should be stalled permanently.
Only spawn A. Bahamut and Fishman when the Rain Ds are behind Manic Flying and immediately after it has finished its attack cycle. Both units will be your main damage units against Manic Flying. Bores and occasional Mooths will be your moneybags, try to always keep money above 4000c.