- 1 Manic Flying Cat spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- Infinite Rain Ds spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 60~73.33 seconds1,800f~2,200f.
- Infinite Bores spawn after 146.67 seconds4,400f, delay 333.33 seconds10,000f.
- Infinite Mooths spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 233.33 seconds7,000f.
- Infinite Nimoy Bores spawn after 313.33 seconds9,400f, delay 333.33 seconds10,000f.
When paired with Unit Defense Up Cat Combos and Awakened Bahamut. Use Ururun Cat only in dangerous situations and use Jamiera Cat to knock back the Manic Flying Cat. The Sniper the Cat and Rich Cat items also help.
Psychocat and Seafarer Cat, especially with freeze effect up talent, can be an effective counter to Nimoy Bore. iCat can be an effective counter to stop the Bore. Hacker Cat stacking is amazing in this level. Butterfly/Fishman Cat is very helpful for chipping down Manic Flying Cat (and also helps with the Mooth), and so is Can Can Cat. Sadako/Octopus can be used to tank and stall Manic Flying Cat in place, not to mention his chance to weaken Manic Flying Cat as well.
It is usually recommended to use Awakened Bahamut Cat to kill the Rain D.s rather than chip down the Bores or Manic Flying Cat.
Generally, any Uber that has a special ability against Floating, Red, Alien or Traitless enemies should do well here, as long as they are good enough to fulfill their roles in battle, that be crowd-controlling the Bores, nuking Manic Flying Cat, or anything else of the sort. Below are more specified examples of good Ubers to use in this stage.
- Super Galaxy Cosmo: His extremely long-range makes it so he can outrange even Manic Flying Cat, as well as being able to keep Manic Flying Cat at bay due to his knockback (and freeze if you managed to get his True Form) ability.
- Saber: Her rapid Long Distance attacks combined with her massive damage against Floating enemies speeds this stage up a lot.
- Strike Unit R.E.I.: Same as Saber minus the Long Distance and rapid attacks (unless you have R.E.I.'s True Form).
- Blanka: A rusher with massive damage against Alien enemies and can rebound easily after getting hit by anything, just make sure to only use him on Manic Flying Cat and/or Nimoy Bore.
- Heracrist: In their Normal Form, they can be used against Manic Flying Cat. In their Evolved Form, they can be used against Nimoy Bore. The Normal Form is more recommended for this battle specifically though, due to their insane attack power that allows them to kill Manic Flying Cat quickly.
- Lesser Demon Cat: Basically the same as Heracrist, but Lesser Demon Cat's True Form is recommended for the highest success rate.
- Lufalan Pasalan: Very high range and DPS demolishes all the enemies in this stage.
Battle Items: Sniper the Cat, Rich Cat and Cat CPU (optional)
This strategy is about stalling Manic Flying Cat with non-stop Macho Legs and Crazed Whales until he is defeated. Thanks to the Rain Ds, Bores and Nimoy Bores, the money gained from them can be used to stall Manic Flying forever. At level cap, it takes 15 minutes to beat the stage with this strategy.
At soon as the battle start, start spamming Macho Legs and Crazed Whales. Do the same when there is one Rain D. on the field. Spawn Crazed Sexy Legs when he is available, and only spawn Jamiera Cat and Island when you have a lot of money, but prioritize Jamiera more due to his knockback ability.
Awakened Bahamut can be used to do damage to the Bores, Rain D. stack or Manic Flying, and again, only use him when you have have a lot of money as he can only perform up to 2 hits before being killed.
Strategy 2 (Cheese)
If you lack the ability to time Cats well, this may not be a helpful guide.
Battle Items: Sniper the Cat (required), Rich Cat (optional)
The goal of this strategy is to get A. Bahamut behind the boss to attack the base, which requires precise timing.
Battle: When you start the match, let the boss cross the field until the first Rain D. spawns. As you're doing this, time your Sniper, and cancel it right before your Sniper Cat is about to attack. Let the Rain D. hit your base once, then summon A. Bahamut, which should knock the Rain D. back. Then send in M. Mohawk to make the Rain D. use his attack and allow Bahamut to get a second hit. Repeat once more, then A. Bahamut should kill Rain D. Now while A. Bahamut recharges his attack, send in Manic Lion (or another fast unit) and trigger Manic Flying Cat's attack. Now here comes the hard part.
As A. Bahamut is about to reach Manic Flying, fire the Cat Cannon at the right time (practicing it to get the timing down is recommended). With the two Cat Combos, A. Bahamut should almost get past the boss. Then, when A. Bahamut is about to recharge and start the attack again, turn on Sniper the Cat. Sniper should knock back the boss, causing Bahamut to go right through and attack the base. Now just stall the boss with meatshields, and enjoy your new Manic.
To get a feel for the timing, you can practice on the Crazed Bird stage, but because the Rain Ds there require one less Bahamut hit to kill, you may be a bit off when dealing with the real thing. Since The Crazed Bird is not a No Continues stage, you can force close the app to start again without wasting items. Practice until you have the timing perfect, which can take as much as 4 hours.
A video guide is in the Walkthrough section if you need more help with this strategy.
Strategy 3 (Cheese ft. Healer)
Lineup: Gross!!! and Pumpkinpants (or another Freeze Sm combo), Awakened Bahamut Cat, Manic Mohawk Cat, Manic Eraser Cat, Healer Cat CC, last 2 slots are your choice (preferably something to deal with Rain D. or Bore).
Battle Items: Speed Up (optional).
Cat Cannon: Any except normal, Breaker, or Thunderbolt
Battle: Start the battle with Healer and a Manic Mohawk. Manic Flying should attack and kill Manic Mohawk, then at the perfect time summon in another Manic Mohawk in which the Manic Flying kills the Manic Mohawk without killing Healer. Healer should then be able to perma-freeze Manic Flying. Summon in Manic Erasers to build a blockade which Rain D. will hit, not killing Healer. Then summon Awakened Bahamut and the two units you chose. After, that you've unlocked Manic Flying Cat.
|Kaxzer the 1337|
|Beefcake Cat • Dancer Cat • Hyper Mr. • Ultimate Bondage Cat • Dark Lazer • Heavy Assault C.A.T. • Lollycat • Unicycle Cat • Flying Ninja Cat • Skelecat • Pastry Cat • Riceball Cat • Gato Amigo • Loincloth Cat • Prisoner Cat • Gentleman Bros. • Nyalladin • Wrestling Cat • Madam the Savannah • Kiss and Koi • Call Center Cat • Kite Cat • Iron Claw • Rampage Cats • Ritual Cat • Xmas Pudding Cat • Manic Mohawk Cat • Manic Eraser Cat • Manic Dark Cat • Manic Macho Legs Cat • Manic Lion Cat • Manic Flying Cat • Manic Island Cat • Manic King Dragon Cat • Manic Jamiera Cat • Li'l Mohawk Cat • Li'l Eraser Cat • Li'l Dark Cat • Li'l Macho Legs Cat • Li'l Lion Cat • Li'l Flying Cat • Li'l Island Cat • Li'l King Dragon Cat • Li'l Jamiera Cat • Sakura Android • Wedding Kerihime • Eternal Sleeping Beauty • Mega Cat EX • Healer Cat CC • Merc & Cat CC • Titi Cat CC • Takuya and Lovely Yuki • Gudebene Cat • Mukyakin • Nekondo SP • Cat Kart P • Value Meal Cat|