Forged to Kill is the only stage in Cybear's Vengeance. Upon completion, it has a 100% chance of dropping five Cat Tickets. Like Facing Danger, Cybear's Vengeance can only be beaten once per appearance, limiting Cat Ticket farming. This map usually appears during special occasions such as Christmas, New Year's, or the game's anniversary.
You must clear Into the Future Chapter 1 in order to have access to this stage.
- 1 Teacher Cybear spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
Because Teacher Cybear has 600 range and deals 999,999 damage per hit, he annihilates almost any cat in the game. However, he only hits a single target with each attack and is not assisted by any other enemy units, which means the best strategy is to spam any and all cheap (75/150¢ cost) meatshields you have. That includes but is not limited to: Cat, Li'l Cat, Crazed Cat, Boogie Cat, Awa-Odori Cat, etc. Health is irrelevant, so pick the cheapest meatshields you have. It is also recommended you use Awakened Bahamut Cat to rush down the stage once Cybear has died to obtain your reward as soon as possible.
As Teacher Cybear attacks once every second and the lowest possible recharge time for a meatshield is 2 seconds, you will need a minimum of three meatshields to permanently stall him. However, you will then need a fourth meatshield in order to start whittling away his health. Usage of Worker Cat Start Level UP or Starting Money UP Cat Combos or will keep a steady flow of meatshields, stopping Teacher Cybear in place and making the stage go by faster.
- JP: Currently unknown
- EN: From 1 May 2020 to 16 May 2020
- Forged to Kill is the only Cat Ticket Stage that:
- Is not available as a Catamin Stage.
- Doesn't have a predetermined schedule.
- Does not spawn the main threat upon base hit, rather spawning Cybear immediately.
- Despite its Deadly difficulty rating, the stage is quite straightforward, but has only a few working strategies, similarly to Steel Visage.