- The level starts off with frequent Those Guys and infrequent Snaches and Relic Doges.
- Those Guys spawn every 0.06~4 seconds, Snache every 6~20 seconds and Relic Doge every 10~20 seconds.
- After a total of 100 of Those Guys have spawned, they won't appear anymore.
- At 99% HP, the enemy base will spawn THE SLOTH, Sir Rel and a trio of Rain D.
- Sir Rel continues to spawn every 2~6 seconds, and the Rain D. trio respawns once after 19.3~20 seconds.
- Sir Rel will cease to spawn after 25 of them have appeared in total.
Lineup: Manic Mohawk Cat (30), Manic Eraser Cat (40), Eraser Cat (20+25), Manic Macho Legs (30), Housewife Cat (29+1), Slapstick Cats (35), Manic King Dragon (34), Cyberpunk Cat (31+1), Awakened Mina (30), Schoolbus Nyandam (30).
Cat Cannon: Iron Wall or Slow Beam.
Firstly, get your Worker Cat to max level and your money to max before you hit the base by stalling the Relic Doges with meatshields and Manic Macho Legs, once max money, spawn Schoolbus Nyandam and Cyberpunk, but don't spawn Awakened Mina yet because your initial stack will push into The SLOTH's range killing her as well. If I would have to describe this level as anything I would say that this is an endurance match, once you have outlasted all the Sir Rels, the synced Rain Ds' will barely be able to push whatsoever. If you are pushing into The SLOTH's range to much, then try letting the Rain Ds' push forward a bit, spawn Awakened Mina only when Schoolbus Nyandam is dead, otherwise, just keep spawning your units, prioritize Slapsticks and Housewife the most as your attackers, as they can deal with the Sir Rels and Rain Ds, respectively, once all the Sir Rels have died, manage your money in order to defeat the synced Rain Ds' and respawn Schoolbus Nyandam if you can because he outranges The SLOTH and makes this part quicker, after everything is dead, the level is over. However, If you are struggling, then you could stack Cyberpunk Cat in the beginning of the level.