Frozen Tuna Front is the seventh stage in Sea of Tuna.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- Infinite Duches, Dagshunds, Celeboodles and Doge Darks spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 46.67~66.67 seconds1,400f~2,000f.
- 2 Metal Hippoes spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 86.67~106.67 seconds2,600f~3,200f.
- Infinite St. Pigge the 2nds spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 40~60 seconds1,200f~1,800f.
- 3 Master As spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 86.67~106.67 seconds2,600f~3,200f.
At the start of battle, spawn Macho Cat and Wall Cat, Dragon Cat and Doge Dark will die before Celeboodle arrives at the front. Spawn Bahamut Cat when St. Pigge the 2nd reach the front. After killing St. Pigge the 2nd, Spawn Sexy Legs Cat, Dragon Cat and Valkyrie Cat from the obtained money. Now spam Giraffe Cats to chip off as much health as possible from the Metal Hippoe. Start spamming everything except Giraffe once Master A. starts attacking. Start spawning Dragon Cat and Sexy Legs Cat, but the player should save money for Bahamut Cat and Valkyrie Cat. The player can postpone the production of Dragon Cat and defeat the first Master A. before it overlaps.
Bahamut should kill the respawned supports while your Dragons and Mythical Titans kill Master A. when there is no Master A. try to push forward as best as you can, at this point you can start spamming Giraffes again. Repeat this process while replacing Valkyrie and Bahamut when they die.
Strategy 2 (4 Star)
First, do not spawn anything. When Celeboodles and Doge Darks get near, send your meatshields, Ramen and Paris. Next, for the St. Pigge, spawn Awakened Bahamut. Now, spawn Jurassic Cat for Metal Hippoe. Awakened Bahamut should land a few hits on Master A (they should die in 3 hits.)