Galactic Threat (Merciless) is one of the Continuation Stages that the player can access after beating An Elder Secret (Merciless), the first stage in Growing Strange. Completing this stage yields an Elder Catfruit Seed, or on rare occasions, an Elder Catfruit.
- The battle begins with a Scissoroo.
- After 36.7 seconds, another Scissoroo will appear.
- When the enemy base is damaged, Ursamajor, Scissoroo and Kroxo spawn alongside the boss, Elder Sloth.
- Another Ursamajor appears after 40 seconds.
- Up to 4 more Scissoroos are sent out, with a 20-second interval between each one.
- Kroxo respawns every 12~14 seconds.
For this reason, all you need to have is a bunch of strong units with good range (or, better, Long Distance) and some meatshields. Due to the strength of the enemies, however, you shouldn't take this level lightly, especially if you don't bring anti-Alien units.
Strategy 2 (Continuation)
- Being by sending Ramens along with 1 Pizza to deal with the Scissoroo, After he dies, send 01 and (if you can) send 02 too.
- Once the base is triggered, fire the Cannon and send other support units trying not to run out of money for meatshielding. You might win if everything went right.
- Prior to version 8.0, up to 6 Scissoroos would spawn during the boss fight instead of 5.