Galactic Threat (Merciless) is one of the Continuation Stages that the player can access after beating An Elder Secret (Merciless), the first stage in Growing Strange. Completing this stage yields an Elder Catfruit Seed, or on rare occasions, an Elder Catfruit.
- The battle begins with a Scissoroo.
- After 36.7 seconds, another Scissoroo will appear.
- When the enemy base is damaged, Ursamajor, Scissoroo and Kroxo spawn alongside the boss, Elder Sloth.
- Another Ursamajor appears after 40 seconds.
- Up to 4 more Scissoroos are sent out, with a 20-second interval between each one.
- Kroxo respawns every 12~14 seconds.
Even then, this stage should not be underestimated, constantly buffed scizoroos and uramajors can push very hard, especially if the uramajors are strenghtened, hypermaxing Manic Eraser can be incredibly useful since it allows him to tank 1 hit from scizoroo making the startoff much easier.
For this reason, all you need to have from the previous stage is a bunch of strong units with good enough range for Ursamajor (or, better, Long Distance) and some meatshields. Due to the strength of the enemies, however, you shouldn't take this level lightly, especially if you don't bring anti-Alien units.
- Prior to version 8.0, up to 6 Scissoroos would spawn during the boss fight instead of 5.