Galapa-Goth (ガラ・パ・ゴス Galapa-Goss) is the 31st sub-chapter of Stories of Legend, released in the Version 5.3.0 update. It is available in ★, ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulties.
Similar to the previous sub-chapter. Challenging stages can be DNA & DHA, Surviving Herd, and Heavenly Creatures... Other than that other stages can be easy, beaten with certain units and shouldn't provide much of a challenge.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Henry: An anglerfish with low damage, very high health and the ability to freeze cats from long range. Henry could permafreeze your cats if not dealt with properly, but he can't hit cats in his (fairly large) blind spot.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 31-1: DNA & DHA - A stage that only consists of Black enemies. Features 2 Two Cans at the start, and assorted Tackeys, Two Cans, a Le'noir and Bun Bun Black when the enemy base is hit.
- Stage 31-2: Twilight Poachers - Features a 150% Dober P.D with Assassin Bears appearing at 25 second intervals starting at 50 seconds.
- Stage 31-3: Surviving Herd - Two levels in one, slowly turns from a rush stage with hordes of Brollows into a stalling war against Master A. and Camelle.
- Stage 31-4: Alien Ecology - This stage features various Metal enemies protecting Galactic Overseer Nyandam. Can be cheesed...
- Stage 31-5: Heavenly Creatures: A stage featuring not one, but two Boraphims, a Director Kurosawah and armies of Gabriels and Doge Darks. A complete nightmare for no-gacha players!
- Stage 31-6: Conservation Society: Capies, Gory Blacks, and Dark Otters with Henry appearing for the first time as the boss and support.