|Cat Unit # 403|
|Gendo & Fuyutsuki Cats||Moon Gendo & Fuyutsuki Cats|
Evolves into Moon Gendo & Fuyutsuki Cats at level 10.
- Short recharge time.
- Area Attack.
- Low HP.
- Pitiful DPS.
- Becomes outclassed by Eraser Cat due to + levels.
Due to the Gendo and Fuyutsuki Cats' weak attack power and health, they won't be good for much other than new players. However, their short cooldown and low cost makes them a decent cat to use as a meatshield, mainly in Empire of Cats or 4-star stages in Stories of Legend.
Overall, the Gendo & Fuyutsuki Cats are very similar to Tank Cat, but trade attack speed with attack power.
Cat Unit # 403
Gendo & Fuyutsuki Cats
|Leader and deputy commander of NERV. Out to complete their goal by any means. (Area Attack)|
Moon Gendo & Fuyutsuki Cats
|On the moon for the final stage of their plan. They trust each other fully. (Area Attack)|
Cat Unit # 403
ネコゲンドウ＆ネコ冬月 (Cat Gendo & Cat Fuyutsuki)
| Cats drowning as chief commander and deputy commander of the special service organization Nerv
To complete the cat supplement plan Use any and all means (range attack)
月のネコゲンドウ＆ネコ冬月 (Moon Cat Gendo & Cat Fuyutsuki)
| Cats drowning as high commander and deputy commander observing the moon
There are few words but we trust each other Whenever and wherever you go (range attack)
- Chapter 1: 150¢
- Chapter 2: 225¢
- Chapter 3: 300¢
|Gendo & Fuyutsuki Cats|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|600 HP||30 damage||110||2.57s||8||2 times||39f||10.33s - 2.00s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10,200 HP||510 damage||Area Attack||-|
|Moon Gendo & Fuyutsuki Cats|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|10,200 HP||510 damage||110||2.57s||8||2 times||39f||10.33s - 2.00s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Gendo & Fuyutsuki Cats's stats.
- Normal: The characters Gendo and Fuyutsuki as a Basic Cat and Tank Cat respectively. Gendo Cat is holding a box of apples and attacks with Fuyutsuki Cat attacking similarly to a Tank Cat.
- Evolved: Both cats are now wearing their moon suits, and Gendo Cat is now holding a box of beans.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|