- The enemy base here is an Aku Altar.
- 1 Le'Behemoth spawns as the boss after 10 seconds300f.
- Infinite Aku Doges spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 4 Sir Seals spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 26.67~30 seconds800f~900f.
- 6 Sinner Snaches spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 30~36.67 seconds900f~1,100f.
- 4 Aku Gories spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 33.33~36.67 seconds1,000f~1,100f.
Strategy 1 (Lv.28 Seal)
Note: If you have Aku Researcher or any Shield Piercers, it is highly recommended that it replace Cyborg Cat in this lineup, as it performs far better on this stage at dealing with Le'Behemoth and will significantly speed up the stage's speed.
Battle: Lure the first Aku Doge to the base and then spawn your meatshields plus Can Can. After its shield is broken, immediately spawn Maglev to defeat it for double the money. Can Can should now be able to hit the Sir Seal, in which Maglev should get the double money from it. When the second Sir Seal arrives, spawn Manic Legs and all of your attackers. This is to prepare for the Aku Gory wave that will arrive very shortly. Your attackers should easily be able to push Aku Gory aside. Next, wait for an opening and time Awakened Bahamut to hit Le'Behemoth after it attacks. This will ensure that Bahamut gets the hits that matter in. When Le'Behemoth's shield is broken, you have basically won at this point. Finish the demonic elephant off for your pint sized victory.