Ghost Sea (絶滅海洋タウン Translated: Extinct Sea Town) is the 13th sub-chapter of Uncanny Legends, introduced in version 8.5.
This sub-chapter introduces no new enemies, however, the Starred Aliens from Cats of the Cosmos Chapter 3 appear in Legend Stages for the first time in this sub-chapter (besides Filibuster Obstructa).
- Gardeneel Bros.: A long-ranged Starred Alien enemy. It has low health and attack power, but stands at 1800 range and has 100% chance to warp cat units to a distance of -1375 for 1f. This can lead heavy hitters to a painful death since they'll be unprotected.
- Mesocosmocyclone: A smaller version of Super Cosmic Cyclone, warps cats to a distance of -100 for 100f. Don't underestimate it because without debuffers or Warp Blockers, it'll push quickly.
- Axoloty: A strong Alien enemy, deals 40,000 damage at 100% strength magnification, and has a guaranteed chance to make a level 10 Shockwave. However, he'll remain still for more than 4 minutes after attacking, though his attack delay will reset if he gets knocked back.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 13-1: Iwa Rock Reef - B.B.Bunnies, Mistress Celeboodles and Star Pengs are sent as support. There are only 5 Star Pengs and Mistress Celeboodles though. Gardeneel Bros. make their debut here; they appear along with the first Star Peng and Professor A. which serves as the main threat.
- Stage 13-2: Nautilus Tomb - Lord Gravey starts off as the boss, supported by 2 Mr. Moles. Infinitely spawning Znaches and Zrocos also appear, and a Kang Roo is deployed every 53.3 seconds. Up to 4 Kang Roos can be seen.
- Stage 13-3: Lost Sailors - The Face starts off the level. An Oldhorn the joins in, followed by a few Mesocosmocyclones.
- Stage 13-4: Caged Carp - Somewhat similar to Leadfoot Drive. Le'noir starts off the battle, supported by Kroxos, UltraBaaBaas, Gory Blacks, Angelic Gories and 1 Chickful A.
- Stage 13-5: Quay of Camels - A few Relic Doges start off the level, and are infinitely deployed throughout the battle. When the enemy base is damaged, Lowkey appears as the boss, backed up by Othom and groups of 2 Shy Boys. Doge Darks and Squire Rels appear along the threats once the base is hit. This level is relatively similar to Twin Peaks.
- Stage 13-6: Endless Dead Zone - This is the first time that Axoloty can be seen in Legend Stages, and 2 of them can be seen here. They are supported by a few LeMurrs, Zackie Pengs and a few Zomboes.