|Cat Unit # 404|
Evolves into Giraffe Unit-02 at level 10.
- 50% chance to survive a lethal strike
- High speed
- Rapid attack rate
- Short recharge time
- Becomes outclassed by its counterparts
- High amount of knockbacks
- Low health and DPS
- Short range
Giraffe Unit-01 has little use outside of the early game, where he can help rush some stages alongside Giraffe Cat, but that's about it. He can also be used as a gap closer that is better than Giraffe Cat, but worse than Crazed Giraffe Cat.
The most use this collab cat has is boosting User Rank and being a 4 Star Stories of Legend replacement for Giraffe Cat. This is useful sometimes, especially in Gouache Ghouls, but otherwise requires an extreme amount of boost to be relevant later.
|Cat Unit # 404||Rare Cat|
|A prototype Giraffe Cat-type weapon. Escaped with only the helmet equipped. Might survive a lethal strike.|
|Received a new production-model helmet for mightier headbutts. Still on the run. Might survive a lethal strike.|
|Cat Unit # 404||Rare Cat|
|A general-purpose giraffe-type decisive battle weapon developed by yearning for EVA
Only the head is completed because it escaped during construction Rarely has the ability to survive
|A strong Eva pilot
Characters whose heads were replaced Continue to get away. Rarely has the ability to survive
- Chapter 1: 500¢
- Chapter 2: 750¢
- Chapter 3: 1,000¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|450 HP||13 damage||150||0.33 seconds||33||5 times||6f 0.2 seconds||9.33s - 2.00s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|7,650 HP||220 damage||Single Target||Might survive a lethal strike (50%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|7,650 HP||220 damage||150||0.33 seconds||33||5 times||6f 0.2 seconds||9.33s - 2.00s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Single Target||Might survive a lethal strike (50%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Attack frequency is the time between an attack is delivered and the next.
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Giraffe Unit-01's stats.
- Normal Form: A Giraffe Cat wearing the helmet of Eva Unit-01.
- Evolved Form: Now wears the helmet of Eva Unit-02.
|Neon Genesis Evangelion Collaboration Event|
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|