|Cat Unit # 403|
|Giraffe Unit-01||Giraffe Unit-02|
Evolves into Giraffe Unit-02 at level 10.
- High speed (higher than Cow Cat).
- 50% chance to survive a lethal strike
- Short recharge time
- Outclassed by its counterparts (Crazed and Normal Cow).
- High amount of knockbacks.
- Bad health and DPS.
- Short range.
- Too expensive to be used as a fast meatshield.
This cat has little use outside of the early game, where he can help rush some stages with Cow Cat, but that's about it. He can also be used as a gap closer better than Cow Cat, yet worse than Crazed Cow Cat
With its short recharge time, this cat can help in speedrunning stages for time attack rewards, like the levels in Into the Future. Add in Crazed Cow Cat, and the trio of cows can blitz through some stages lightning-fast.
- Normal: A prototype Giraffe Cat-type weapon. Escaped with only the helmet equipped. Might survive a lethal strike.
- Evolved: Received a new production-model helmet for mightier headbutts. Still on the run. Might survive a lethal strike.
- Chapter 1: $500
- Chapter 2: $750
- Chapter 3: $1000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|450 HP||13 damage||150||0.33 seconds||33||5||6f 0.2 seconds||9.33 - 2.00s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|7650 HP||220 damage||Single Target||Might survive a lethal strike (50%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|7650 HP||220 damage||150||0.33 seconds||33||5||6f 0.2 seconds||9.33 - 2.00s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|40||Single target||Might survive a lethal strike (50%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal: A giraffe cat, wearing the helmet of Eva Unit-01
- Evolved: Still a giraffe cat, but it is now wearing the helmet of Eva Unit-02
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|