|Cat Unit # 404|
|Giraffe Unit-01||Giraffe Unit-02|
Evolves into Giraffe Unit-02 at level 10.
- High speed (higher than Giraffe Cat).
- Rapid attack rate.
- 50% chance to survive a lethal strike.
- Short recharge time.
- Extremely cheap to upgrade for user rank.
- Becomes outclassed by its counterparts (Lion Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat and Li'l Lion Cat.
- High amount of knockbacks.
- Low health and DPS.
- Short range.
- Too expensive to be used as a fast meatshield.
Giraffe Unit-01 has little use outside of the early game, where he can help rush some stages alongside Giraffe Cat, but that's about it. He can also be used as a gap closer better than Giraffe Cat yet worse than Crazed Giraffe Cat.
With his short recharge time, Giraffe Unit-01 can help in speedrunning stages for Timed Stage Rewards. Add in Crazed Giraffe Cat, and the trio of giraffes can blitz through some stages lightning-fast.
Cat Unit # 404
|A prototype Giraffe Cat-type weapon. Escaped with only the helmet equipped. Might survive a lethal strike.|
|Received a new production-model helmet for mightier headbutts. Still on the run. Might survive a lethal strike.|
Cat Unit # 404
| A general-purpose giraffe-type decisive battle weapon developed by yearning for EVA
Only the head is completed because it escaped during construction Rarely has the ability to survive
| A strong Eva pilot
Characters whose heads were replaced Continue to get away. Rarely has the ability to survive
- Chapter 1: $500
- Chapter 2: $750
- Chapter 3: $1000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|450 HP||13 damage||150||0.33 seconds||33||5 times||6f 0.2 seconds||9.33s - 2.00s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|7,650 HP||220 damage||Single Target||Might survive a lethal strike (50%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|7,650 HP||220 damage||150||0.33 seconds||33||5 times||6f 0.2 seconds||9.33s - 2.00s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Single Target||Might survive a lethal strike (50%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Giraffe Unit-01's stats.
- Normal: A Giraffe Cat wearing the helmet of Eva Unit-01.
- Evolved: Now wears the helmet of Eva Unit-02.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|