|Cat Unit # 404|
|Giraffe Unit-01||Giraffe Unit-02|
Evolves into Giraffe Unit-02 at level 10.
- High speed.
- Rapid attack rate.
- 50% chance to survive a lethal strike.
- Short recharge time.
- Extremely cheap to upgrade for user rank.
- Becomes outclassed by its counterparts (Lion Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat and Li'l Lion Cat).
- High amount of knockbacks.
- Low health and DPS.
- Short range.
Giraffe Unit-01 has little use outside of the early game, where he can help rush some stages alongside Giraffe Cat, but that's about it. He can also be used as a gap closer better than Giraffe Cat yet worse than Crazed Giraffe Cat.
With his short recharge time, Giraffe Unit-01 can help in speedrunning stages for Timed Stage Rewards. However, this only works if the stage has plenty of cash to give, specially when you take in mind how much cash spamming this unit along with Giraffe drains.
Cat Unit # 404
|A prototype Giraffe Cat-type weapon. Escaped with only the helmet equipped. Might survive a lethal strike.|
|Received a new production-model helmet for mightier headbutts. Still on the run. Might survive a lethal strike.|
Cat Unit # 404
| A general-purpose giraffe-type decisive battle weapon developed by yearning for EVA
Only the head is completed because it escaped during construction Rarely has the ability to survive
| A strong Eva pilot
Characters whose heads were replaced Continue to get away. Rarely has the ability to survive
- Chapter 1: 500¢
- Chapter 2: 750¢
- Chapter 3: 1,000¢
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|450 HP||13 damage||150||0.33 seconds||33||5 times||6f 0.2 seconds||9.33s - 2.00s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|7,650 HP||220 damage||Single Target||Might survive a lethal strike (50%)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|7,650 HP||220 damage||150||0.33 seconds||33||5 times||6f 0.2 seconds||9.33s - 2.00s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50||Single Target||Might survive a lethal strike (50%)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Giraffe Unit-01's stats.
- Normal: A Giraffe Cat wearing the helmet of Eva Unit-01.
- Evolved: Now wears the helmet of Eva Unit-02.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|