The list below is all found glitches in all version of Battle Cats. Feel free to add one if your discovered glitch is not written here.
Many people believe this glitch to be "fixed", but it's really not (least for some devices)
It allows you to refill your energy at any time infinitely.
- Go to your device settings
- Set the time back 2 days.
- Open Battle Cats, and get to the "level select" screen.
- Go back to device settings.
- Set the time back to the real time.
- Go back to Battle Cats.
If this is done correctly, you should have filled energy.
Cat Dupe Glitch
This glitch can let the players place one unit multiple times in one Equip Slot, this glitch requires good timing to perform:
- Empty out the slots in the page beside the one you are trying to dupe.
- Start on the empty page. Choose the cat you want to dupe and just be on it (Don't put it anywhere yet).
- Now from the empty page go to the page you want the dupe cats to be on. Then quickly select the cat and drag it on to the "dupe" page. You have to do this really fast. Almost instantly after you go to the dupe page.
The glitch was fixed in version 3.0.
This error will occur if the players perform the Energy Glitch, or changing date/time. The game will be in Recovery Mode and the players can't access to Special Events, Cat Capsules and Login Bonus can't be received.You just have to go to the day and hit auto time then move it up a day then you can access special events.
When an enemy is in a knocked back state, fast Cat Units can run through it. This glitch can be done in Last Gang stage, notably on the near-invincible Nyandam, or by the Assassin Bear of Challenge Mode. Also on other stages etc
Some of the graphic in the Cat Base Menu (doors in the background, texts,...), in battle (castle, Cat Icons,...) can't be seen, and they are displayed as white squares.
Usually occurs when tampering with the game's files.
Some of the background music and sound effects will not play or they will loop back early.
Exclusively occurring for iOS 9 users; this glitch causes only half of the screen to operate. This renders some buttons and main gameplay elements useless; most notably the "Skip" button at the intro, the "Attack" button, the ability to fire the Cat Cannon, and the last cat on each of the rows.
Although some buttons may appear blocked, such as the Rare Cat Capsule or Save Data Transfer they can be accessed by dragging your finger from the side of the screen that is operating onto the dead part of the screen; the button will be "pressed" and allows you to access its contents.
PONOS has officially stated that The Battle Cats is not officially supported with iOS 9, and will optimize the app with the version in an update.
It has now been fixed.
Ironically, the Android users who didn't have to suffer this bug also got the sorry present : Loads of Cat Food.